PDA

View Full Version : What will we get for Price?

WG
03-02-2003, 11:47 AM
What will be the single highest pick we get for Price whether it's one of two or more picks or a single pick?

Discount the year in which the pick will be.

Schobel94
03-02-2003, 12:04 PM
We wont trade him if we dont get a 1st rounder...

WG
03-02-2003, 12:09 PM
Hey Schobel, Welcome to BZ!!! Not sure if you're first time or a "name-changer."

Do you really think so?

TD's already said he has no intention of keeping Price if several within the organization are to be believed.

As well, he's openly stated that fixing the D is the priority which he'd be going back on if Price stays for $5M thus completely disproving his own statements as far as they go.

I think TD's truly bent on trading Price, I really do. Given all the holes in our D, we'd have to be nuts to keep him.

We have Reed to take his place.
We're supposedly going to run more.
We have an OLB hole to fill, one DT, and another DE spot to fill not to mention a need for a good safety possibly.

I actually believe that Prioleau and Wire will be fine, but nonetheless, word is that we're in the market for a safety, probably not a bad move if we could fit a decent one in, which we won't if Price stays and which would be tough if we want to fill the other holes mentioned if Price departs.

I'm hopin'/thinkin' that Price will be gone by week's end.

McD
03-02-2003, 12:10 PM
First and a fourth. If anything.

McD

ArcticWildMan
03-02-2003, 12:10 PM
I agree. TD will want a first as a minimum. I see a first and maybe a 3rd or 4th rounder if we are lucky!

Michael82
03-02-2003, 12:28 PM
I'm thinking a 1st this year and a conditional pick next year that could be as high as a 2nd rounder if Price reaches certain incentives. :D

Novacane
03-02-2003, 12:30 PM
Atlanta's #2 this year. Condtional next year