PDA

View Full Version : Bills Super Powers

unpaid_bills
11-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Cool story about some Bills players and if they had a superpower. Gotta love JP's response.

<TABLE width=287 border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Super Powered Players
by Bob Gosney
Published Nov 28, 2006
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>A certain percentage of us already believe that professional football players have super powers, just by being professional football players. But we're talking comic book stuff here. In this week's Buffalo Bills journal we asked the Bills which powers they'd possess.

Bills fullback Daimon Shelton; "I would say to see into the future, just so I'd be able to prepare for it."

Bills running back Willis McGahee; "Wolverine from the X-Men. Just because he has the ability to heal and his bones are made out of titanium steel. He doesn't get old. He doesn't age fast. He ages at a very slow pace."
Which would make it possible for McGahee to play football for a long time.
"No doubt about it," says Willis. "But I don't plan on playing for thity or forty years. You don't have to worry about that."

Bills quarterback JP Losman; "Everybody would like to fly. We've watched birds and planes and we can get places faster and pick up some hot chicks on the way." Bills tight end Robery Royal; "At times you get pretty cold here in Buffalo. So if I could throw fire or spit fire sometimes, I could heat myself up. Maybe when my driveway is full of snow, I don't have to get out there and shovel it. I can just blow it away and it will melt and turn into some water."

BoltfanBo
11-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Cool story about some Bills players and if they had a superpower. Gotta love JP's response.

<TABLE width=287 border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Super Powered Players
by Bob Gosney
Published Nov 28, 2006
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>A certain percentage of us already believe that professional football players have super powers, just by being professional football players. But we're talking comic book stuff here. In this week's Buffalo Bills journal we asked the Bills which powers they'd possess.

Bills fullback Daimon Shelton; "I would say to see into the future, just so I'd be able to prepare for it."

Bills running back Willis McGahee; "Wolverine from the X-Men. Just because he has the ability to heal and his bones are made out of titanium steel. He doesn't get old. He doesn't age fast. He ages at a very slow pace."
Which would make it possible for McGahee to play football for a long time.
"No doubt about it," says Willis. "But I don't plan on playing for thity or forty years. You don't have to worry about that."

Bills quarterback JP Losman; "Everybody would like to fly. We've watched birds and planes and we can get places faster and pick up some hot chicks on the way." Bills tight end Robery Royal; "At times you get pretty cold here in Buffalo. So if I could throw fire or spit fire sometimes, I could heat myself up. Maybe when my driveway is full of snow, I don't have to get out there and shovel it. I can just blow it away and it will melt and turn into some water."

Pretty good but McGahee's answer should have been; "all the Powers LT has"

Superman wears #21 with lightning bolts

Mitchy moo
11-28-2006, 08:30 PM
What color is the sky is SD?

The_Philster
11-28-2006, 08:31 PM

:spit:

BoltfanBo
11-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Today it's cloudy. It actuallly rained yesterday and it was cold. 56 I think. lol
I sent your picture of the guy in the Leafs gear to all my hockey teammates and told our best player he has a new fan. Yes I'm a So Cal native that plays ice hockey. Sabers are my 2nd fav team. Kings first. You need to go back to the old blue and yellow jerserys though. Looks like Emo Philips?
http://www.emophilips.com/epk/secondmill.htm

Mitchy moo
11-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Today it's cloudy. It actuallly rained yesterday and it was cold. 56 I think. lol
I sent your picture of the guy in the Leafs gear to all my hockey teammates and told our best player he has a new fan. Yes I'm a So Cal native that plays ice hockey. Sabers are my 2nd fav team. Kings first. You need to go back to the old blue and yellow jerserys though. Looks like Emo Philips?
http://www.emophilips.com/epk/secondmill.htm

Your alright BFB. The leafs guy is a classic isn't it?

Crisis
11-28-2006, 09:34 PM

That has to be the gayest thing I have ever seen.

unpaid_bills
11-28-2006, 10:42 PM

Same as everywhere else unless you are color blind.

LT is having a "superman" year unbillevable. Bills D will have their hands full for sure No team has really been able to slow him down much this year.

Mine would be super speed like Flash. Although the super healing power is cool too you could dislocate your arm like Seau or knee like Willis and come back on the next play. How about the Blob' for a OL/DL ... imagine the possibilities is all

Mitchy moo
11-28-2006, 10:42 PM
That has to be the gayest thing I have ever seen.

You sure about that?

http://www.strangesports.com/images/content/14063.JPG

jamze132
11-29-2006, 05:53 AM
I thought Wolverine had adamenteum not titanium? God job Willis.

!Papacrunk!
11-29-2006, 06:17 AM
I thought Wolverine had adamenteum not titanium? God job Willis.
you are correct sir, and for me to be a jerk it's adamantium.

jamze132
11-30-2006, 02:20 AM
you are correct sir, and for me to be a jerk it's adamantium.

Thanks! I spelled titanium right though!