PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Shockey : "no chance in hell" his New York Giants will lose to the Dallas

Mitchy moo
11-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Foot mouth, mouth foot?

Jeremy Shockey said there is "no chance in hell" that his New York Giants will lose to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
The Giants' controversial tight end made his comments last week to ESPN — and Dallas coach Bill Parcells is using the remarks to give his players more incentive, telling them of Shockey's trash talk after the Cowboys' 38-10 victory over Tampa Bay on Thanksgiving Day, the New York Daily News reported.
"We are not worried about anyone else," Shockey told ESPN after the Giants' 26-10 loss to the Jaguars. "No one's beat us. We only beat ourselves. And that is what we feel like in this locker room. No one is capable of hanging around when we play our game. People seen that when we played the Cowboys the first time. There is no way they have a chance in hell to beat us when we play our football. And that is the truth. No other team in this league."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15951345/from/RS.4/

Luisito23
11-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Bigger ? is will there be a chance in hell that I actually care....:wtf:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

gr8slayer
11-29-2006, 11:26 AM
I hope they kill Dallas and shut everyone up about Tony Romo. I'm so tired of hearing about him being compared to Steven Young and Troy Aikman.

There are even people around here making claims that he is a superior athlete to Mike Vick. He's the new Mike Jordan.

Makes me sick.

BAM
11-29-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm also sick of the announcers talking about him and

http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/Jessica_Simpson_biography_4.jpg

:hump:

Mr. Miyagi
11-29-2006, 11:42 AM
I hope they kill Dallas and shut everyone up about Tony Romo. I'm so tired of hearing about him being compared to Steven Young and Troy Aikman.

There are even people around here making claims that he is a superior athlete to Mike Vick. He's the new Mike Jordan.

Makes me sick.
I'd much rather hear about Romo than Brady though, and the whole ass sucking on Philip Rivers too.

OpIv37
11-29-2006, 11:46 AM
Foot mouth, mouth foot?

with all the **** you've been talking about us beating the Chargers and the Phins not making the playoffs, you shouldn't say anything about people putting their foot in their mouth.

Mitchy moo
11-29-2006, 12:02 PM
with all the **** you've been talking about us beating the Chargers and the Phins not making the playoffs, you shouldn't say anything about people putting their foot in their mouth.

Giants have been playing like crap lately and we have been improving. After our Bye, we should of won every game instead of 3 of 4.

THATHURMANATOR
11-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Jeremy Shockey, TE NYG

News: As he was catching a pass in pregame warm-ups from Eli Manning, TE Jeremy Shockey felt a jarring pain as the ball hit awkwardly against his left hand. Shockey looked down and saw that the bone had ripped through the skin on his left ring finger. Shockey suffered a compound dislocation but, after getting stitched up, was able to play against the Titans. He caught five passes for 39 yards and showed no ill-effect of the injury in a ghastly 24-21 loss. Asked if he ever considered not playing, Shockey said "I told 'em 'Cut it off, whatever . . . I'm playing.' "

Analysis: Consider Shockey a No. 1 TE for Week 13 against Dallas. If he played against the Titans with the injury, he'll play against the Cowboys.

OpIv37
11-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Giants have been playing like crap lately and we have been improving. After our Bye, we should of won every game instead of 3 of 4.

You're not learning from your mistakes, Skooby. After a good performance last year against KC, you thought we were gonna go on some miracle run and meet the playoffs. We all know how that turned out.

Look, I'm not bashing this team. They've played very well over the last month, winning 3 of 4, and the one loss was a close one on the road against the Colts. JP is looking better, Tripplett and Hargrove are helping the pass rush improve, and even the OL hasn't looked completely horrid.

But the truth is we dug ourselves in one hell of a hole by losing to Detroit and the Jets and losing close games to good teams in NE and Indy. This team still has a lot of flaws and simply doesn't have the firepower to go on a 7 game win streak and back into the playoffs. This isn't to say they haven't improved or they're not headed in the right direction- it's just reality.

DynaPaul
11-29-2006, 04:25 PM
I hope the Giants get destroyed. Hell, I hate the Cowboys too but I hate the Giants more and Shockey needs to zip his lip for good.

Gunzlingr
11-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Anybody listen to 'Takin' it to the House' on Sirius NFL? Keyshawn is actually very good on it, and he was talking about all the Tony Homo- Jessica Simpson hype, and he just laughed and said "Wait until he throws 3-4 INTs in a game, then he will be lucky to be dating someone's grandma".

THATHURMANATOR
11-29-2006, 04:48 PM
I like Shockey!

BAM
11-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Jeremy Spoken. :music:

mybills
11-29-2006, 06:50 PM
I like Shockey!
So do I. And what's so wrong with him saying "No one's beat us. We only beat ourselves."? :idunno:

YardRat
11-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Who gives a **** what Shockey thinks about his game with Dallas.

#1-He's not a Bill.
#2-We're not playing the Giants.
#3-Shockey's an over-rated dumbass.

LtFinFan66
11-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Shockey, once again, may be in for a real rude awakening!!

TigerJ
11-29-2006, 09:08 PM
I think Dallas crushes the Giants. Sorry, Mr. Shockey.