PDA

View Full Version : TKO on NFLN

justasportsfan
11-29-2006, 03:51 PM
The team thinks they can run the table but needs to take it one game at a time.

Tried to feed the analyst his crow re: JP. Seems like TKO was behind JP the whole time.

HE said he's NOt surprised the fins are back in the race. De Ja Vu. They did it last year (streak) , they're at it again.

blah,blah blah about the chargers. It's not about what LT can do but what need to do.

Boring interview.

The last buffalo fan
11-29-2006, 04:06 PM
Now he is behind Jp, huh?

Nighthawk
11-29-2006, 07:21 PM
Who's Takeo Spikes? Does he even play for Buffalo?

Mitchy moo
11-29-2006, 07:24 PM
Who's Takeo Spikes? Does he even play for Buffalo?

I heard of him a few times.

PECKERWOOD
11-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Has anybody else wondered if playing in throwbacks screws with the players mentality at all? It must be kind of weird seeing your teammates wearing a different jersey.

YardRat
11-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Takeo should be given the full season to play through his recovery. Hopefully he won't get hurt again.

The last buffalo fan
11-29-2006, 09:17 PM
Takeo should be given the full season to play through his recovery. Hopefully he won't get hurt again.

Actually in this kind of surgery, you need to practice, but the most important thing here, is your mind. I had the same injury at the same time, he had it Sunday, and mine was the next Tuesday. I'm playing again soccer, but I was thinking all the time on it, after a little time, you start to play without thinking about it.

gr8slayer
11-29-2006, 09:59 PM
The team thinks they can run the table but needs to take it one game at a time.

Tried to feed the analyst his crow re: JP. Seems like TKO was behind JP the whole time.

HE said he's NOt surprised the fins are back in the race. De Ja Vu. They did it last year (streak) , they're at it again.

blah,blah blah about the chargers. It's not about what LT can do but what need to do.

Boring interview.Most of the interviews on NFLN suck. They ask the same questions about different teams.

Marvelous
11-29-2006, 10:17 PM
TKO is a joke.. Guess we all had teh TKOgoggles on for a while when it came to his leadership....I wish i could go back in time to the day of his injury last year.

Tatonka
11-30-2006, 01:19 AM
i still like tko, but his lack of production has been disappointing.. he was a dominant player who used to have at least a few sick tackles and big plays again.. and now, other than the first play of the game, i have only seen him jumping on piles after the tackles are made.

hopefully he will recover, but he is clearly not the same player he was, and there have been many a dominant player that have not ever returned to what they were, ala sam cowart.

Lee-83
11-30-2006, 05:23 AM
TKO will be a beast next year!

The last buffalo fan
11-30-2006, 09:56 AM
TKO will be a beast next year!

:hi5:

ublinkwescore
11-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Sam Cowart kinda returned to form again for the jets, but a combo or re-aggrivation and Johnathan Vilma being good packed his bags for him.