X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GThirst
    • Jul 2006

Harbour Club Passes....

On Stub Hub, some games have harbour club passes available. Would these get me into games? And would it be able to get me into the harbour club on the 200 level?

Heres a link to one of the games with them: http://www.stubhub.com/?ticket_id=50809067

Thanks.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Harbour Club Passes....

Seller Comments:
    NOT GAME TICKETS
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABuffalo786
      • Feb 2003

Seller comments - NOT GAME TICKETS

Oh well, at least you'd be in good position to try and sneak in.
      "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• GThirst
        • Jul 2006

Well, I saw that. But I wondered exactly why they were listed under some games and not others. I don't quite understand how it works with the harbour club. 200 level tickets get you into the harbour club, and 100 on certain nights gets you into the harbour club on the 100s

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jan 2004

The Harbour Club 100 is a beautiful, multifaceted dining room and banquet facility. With its floor-to-ceiling windows offering a panoramic view of the inner harbour, it provides a terrific setting for celebrations of any kind. The Harbour Club 100 also features an open patio with a spectacular view of downtown Buffalo and the waterfront.
          Choose among 32 KeyBank Center hotels in Buffalo. Use our map to check the location and pick your perfect stay. No additional fees! Best rates and secure booking.

The Harbour Club 200 is an open market style restaurant that features a variety of innovative menu selections prepared in full view of the guest. A sampling of menu stations includes The Grille, The Carvery, The Pizza Oven, Sweet Endings, and Cappuccino Bar.

The Harbour Club 200 boasts a large sports bar with ample TV monitors. Tables are available overlooking the ice surface with a full view of all the action.

During Sabres games, the Harbour Club 200 is open for Club Seat and Suite ticket holders
          Choose among 32 KeyBank Center hotels in Buffalo. Use our map to check the location and pick your perfect stay. No additional fees! Best rates and secure booking.

Comment

Working...
          X