PDA

View Full Version : What about GW?

justasportsfan
03-02-2003, 12:55 PM
We all talk about TD making FA moves. My question is, what does GW want to make his D work here in Buffalo? Do you think our D's excellent perfomance towards the end of the season was a fluke?

TD said the coaches liked Posey. So we took him. Other than Kearse GW didn't have bid name defenders when he was with the Titans. This would lead me to think that if TD had his way he wouldn't not go for high $$$ defenders and let GW get what he needs to make his D work.

Gray? Any word from hm at all?I have yet to hear GW or Gray say anything about Spikes, Peterson , etc.

Can anyone get to our coaches and see what their thoughts are? Ingtar?

Schobel94
03-02-2003, 12:56 PM
I didn't understand that post at all.

justasportsfan
03-02-2003, 12:59 PM
LOL! All I'm trying to say is that our coaches have hardly been quoted. I know that TD does all the talking but maybe someone out there has contacts with our coaches.

If anyone can get into the minds of our GW or Gray.

ArcticWildMan
03-02-2003, 01:01 PM
Coaches give their input to the GM. The GM makes the final decision and thus gets credited with player aquisitions.

I'm sure that GW and his staff has input on who is signed to a degree. But I also imagine that's all it is..INPUT. TD is the guy who makes the final decisions.

Schobel94
03-02-2003, 01:02 PM
They don't need to say anything, TD has all the power, and thats how it should be.