• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

It Truly Amazes Me...

...that anyone that dares critcize JP Losman is labeled a 'hater' and a 'non-Bills fan', yet every other player on the team (McGahee, Spikes, Clements...right down the line) is fair game.

Why??
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: It Truly Amazes Me...

Because everybody wants so badly to have JP turn into the player we hoped he would be. Now everybody is on edge to prove they're right. Who cares who's right as long as it turns out well for the Bills. Am I a JP lover, no. However, if he turns out to be the next coming of John Elway, then I'm good with that and I don't really care if I'm wrong.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
      ...that anyone that dares critcize JP Losman is labeled a 'hater' and a 'non-Bills fan', yet every other player on the team (McGahee, Spikes, Clements...right down the line) is fair game.

Why??

Good Question.

I praise most of the team and I get called a hater because I think JP has for the most part stunk since he's been here.

People have to start being fans of the team and not just fans of 1 player.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

It's the senseless bashing that gets me upset. If you wan't to criticize JP fine. But it makes no sense to criticize someone after a GREAT game. So if you want to bash Losman, atleast wait till he has another bad game.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Haters blame Losman for everything short of global warming it seems and refuse to give credit when it's due...even going so far as to find negatives in the good

People have to start being fans of the team and not just fans of 1 player.
          I'm pretty sure there are few, if any, people here who are fans of JP only
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
            It's the senseless bashing that gets me upset. If you wan't to criticize JP fine. But it makes no sense to criticize someone after a GREAT game. So if you want to bash Losman, atleast wait till he has another bad game.

and use a little common sense in your criticisms
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

It's the senseless bashing that gets me upset. If you wan't to criticize JP fine. But it makes no sense to criticize someone after a GREAT game.
              Even in a so called "great game" JP still can be criticized. Example.... his boneheaded play last week where Royal was there to cover for JPs mistake.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                • Feb 2005

Bingo!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  Even in a so called "great game" JP still can be criticized. Example.... his boneheaded play last week where Royal was there to cover for JPs mistake.
                  They left that play in from MM playbook,

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

And yet after Willis scores two TD's, both on great runs, we see threads like "Why did we draft Willis and Release Henry?"

What's the difference?
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      Because everybody wants so badly to have JP turn into the player we hoped he would be. Now everybody is on edge to prove they're right.

who do you think started that to get them on edge?
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                        That's it right there... You take the hater stance that it was a JP boneheaded play... When it was clear to everybody who saw it that it was simply a case of JP getting hit by his own lineman as he released.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

And yet after Willis scores two TD's, both on great runs, we see threads like "Why did we draft Willis and Release Henry?"

What's the difference?
                          Don't you remember that Willis missed that block in the Detroit game that caused Losman to fumble? They hate Willis because they need someone to blame, besides blaming JP himself, for JP sucking.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            Haters blame Losman for everything short of global warming it seems and refuse to give credit when it's due...even going so far as to find negatives in the good
                            Spikes is recovering from a possible career-threatening injury, he's in the starting line-up and playing but not yet putting up big numbers or making game-changing plays...yet he's roundly criticized on the boards to the point that a lot of posters feel he should be replaced.

Are they haters also? Non-Bills fans??

Isn't the criticism of Takeo's play a prime example of a negative being lost in the good?
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

What's the difference?

i gave accolades to Willis and Parrish after the win and people wanted my opinion of somebody who didn't have a TD.who cares???
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X