CBS:

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-CBS.gif

Fox 1pm:

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-FOX-E.gif

Fox 4pm:

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-FOX-L.gif

OpIv37
11-29-2006, 08:50 PM
what the ****. CBS can **** off and die! I am so sick of not having games in HD. This is the 3rd ****ing week in a row.

**** CBS.

the ****ing Jets and Packers? WTF! We're playing one of the hottest teams in the NFL, but that loser game gets HD and we don't. ****ing pathetic.

I ****ing hate CBS.

BAM
11-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Dangit.

jpdex12
11-29-2006, 08:57 PM
what the ****. CBS can **** off and die! I am so sick of not having games in HD. This is the 3rd ****ing week in a row.

**** CBS.

the ****ing Jets and Packers? WTF! We're playing one of the hottest teams in the NFL, but that loser game gets HD and we don't. ****ing pathetic.

I ****ing hate CBS.

Gees dude...not having HD isn't quite as bad as not being able to see the ****ing game. Hell I'd watch the ****er with the mute on just as long as I could see it instead of a friggin blackout! **** the NFL!

OpIv37
11-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Gees dude...not having HD isn't quite as bad as not being able to see the ****ing game. Hell I'd watch the ****er with the mute on just as long as I could see it instead of a friggin blackout! **** the NFL!

yeah, I see your point.

But, I paid a lot of money for an HDTV.
I paid for an HD receiver.
I paid for a 3 LNB Dish to receive the HD signal
I pay DirecTV extra money each month for HD.
And I paid extra on the Sunday Ticket to get the games in HD.

After all that money, I still don't get to see the game in HD because CBS is a bunch of cheap ****ing bastards who won't invest in the equipment. Fox has 6 HD games a week whereas CBS only has 3.

This is the 3rd week in a row and the 4th time in 5 weeks that the Bills game wasn't in HD.

And that just pisses me off.

Elminster
11-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Wow....this totally sucks. At one o'clock, I can choose between two rivetting contests.....Jets@Packers.....and Lions@Patriots. I think I'll just stare at my wall for a few hours and see if it's drying from being painted at an indeterminate point in the past...

Crisis
11-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Woohoo! I get the Bills game!

Last time I got them was Chicago though. (and only)

SabreEleven
11-29-2006, 11:46 PM
Damn it. I'll miss the game by a female pubic hair. I'm too far North in California. Sum *****.

LtFinFan66
11-29-2006, 11:52 PM
DAMMIT!! I get the Fins this week....not getting my moneys worth from my NFL Sunday Ticket this week :mad:

SabreEleven
11-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Why wouldn't the whole state of Florida be showing the Jax/Fish game? Stupid.

SabreEleven
11-29-2006, 11:56 PM
DAMMIT!! I get the Fins this week....not getting my moneys worth from my NFL Sunday Ticket this week :mad:

and you couldn't see this coming?

LtFinFan66
11-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Yeah, yeah. If we weren't playing the Jags it probably wouldn't be on locally

djjimkelly
11-30-2006, 02:31 AM
yeah, I see your point.

But, I paid a lot of money for an HDTV.
I paid for an HD receiver.
I paid for a 3 LNB Dish to receive the HD signal
I pay DirecTV extra money each month for HD.
And I paid extra on the Sunday Ticket to get the games in HD.

After all that money, I still don't get to see the game in HD because CBS is a bunch of cheap ****ing bastards who won't invest in the equipment. Fox has 6 HD games a week whereas CBS only has 3.

This is the 3rd week in a row and the 4th time in 5 weeks that the Bills game wasn't in HD.

And that just pisses me off.

OP IVE BEEN CURSING ABOUT THIS FOR A FEW YEARS they can pay the NFL 1 billion for the ****ing TV contract and not drop the money on enough cameras to have every game in HD is a ****ING JOKE!!!!!

djjimkelly
11-30-2006, 02:41 AM
also anyone who still gets east and west coast feed on cbs on directv will get game for sure becuz cbs from LA is showing it as their 1 o clock game on sunday i started to get worried becuz its the 1 o clock game in utah lol and i dont get the locals from utah becuz its beemed in locally and that would be pretty tough to catch from toronto !! lol becuz cbs west is showing it

BlackMetalNinja
11-30-2006, 05:28 AM
Indy @ Tennessee and San Fran @ New Orleans... OH BOY! Another Sunday spent at the bar it looks like.

mybills
11-30-2006, 05:58 AM
My son gets his freakin Jets game again? :eek: