PDA

View Full Version : Clarity

Devin
11-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Homer:
Bills can do no wrong, at 2-7 they will all of a sudden run the table and have a winning season. Even though thier next 5 games are on the road all against the Patriots and Colts. Poor play on any given players part is NEVER thier fault but actually the fault of all those around them. The leagues best RB will inexplicably not gain a yard against our stout run D. He is also over-rated because he is playing us. And he sucks. Bad.

Hater:
Bills can do no right. If JP threw for 400 yards and 3 td's he should have thrown for 4. If Willis has 150 yards he should have had 200. If we win 6 straight games but Losman throws an INT in each contest hes a terrible QB....etc. TKO the most fearsome LB in football pre-injury sucks because hes not creating sacks/fumbles/int's every game. He is playing therefor he must be back to his old self. Immediatley.

Fan:
Cheers for the team through good and bad (mostly bad), realizes the flaws or weaknesses in the team and does not blindly defend poor play or players. Can intelligently talk about the team without creating endless irrational excuses for a specific player/s.

Now that that is all cleared up there shouldnt be any furthur questions.

Bling
11-29-2006, 09:17 PM
Fan:
Cheers for the team through good and bad (mostly bad), realizes the flaws or weaknesses in the team and does not blindly defend poor play or players. Can intelligently talk about the team without creating endless irrational excuses for a specific player/s.

Now that that is all cleared up there shouldnt be any furthur questions.

Pretty lonely all there by yourself, huh?

Devin
11-29-2006, 09:18 PM
:ill:

Cntrygal
11-29-2006, 09:19 PM
Dangit.. I've got to spread rep again...

And there was only one thing wrong with your post.

"further" is spelled with an "e". :D

Devin
11-29-2006, 09:20 PM
My fat fingers sometimes mistype.

I blame them.

Which I guess would make me a homer.

Cntrygal
11-29-2006, 09:22 PM
:rofl:

Mitchy moo
11-29-2006, 09:31 PM
You missed one person:

The Buffalo Suicide mentality:

Everything is always bad, the sky is always gray. It's too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, the rain makes my hair wet, the lakes are polluted, they will never fix the waterfront, our taxes our too high, the Bills have a bad coach, bad management, bad owner, bad stadium, everything in our lives is based on working for someone else, my spouse doesn't like me, the kids don't respect me, the dog hates me, my house is old, my wife has unsightly fat and working out means she spends to much time with "friends", my hands are numb, my feet are constantly frozen, my life is going no where, I have a dead end job...................

My point to the Buffalo suicide mentality, the satisfaction that we would possibly get from winning stanley cups and Super Bowls cannot over-ride our self absorbing need to find no beauty or good things around us. Please continue.

Devin
11-29-2006, 09:48 PM
uhhhh k i guess.

The last buffalo fan
11-29-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm a ****ing F A N!!!! :bandwagon :dance:

Devin
11-29-2006, 10:13 PM
:jam:

jmb1099
11-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Nicely done Devin.

Crisis
11-29-2006, 10:20 PM
We're going to get blown out because of the Skooby curse.

Devin
11-29-2006, 10:20 PM

Yeah I kinda figured that, oh well.

PECKERWOOD
11-29-2006, 10:21 PM
You missed one person:

The Buffalo Suicide mentality:

Everything is always bad, the sky is always gray. It's too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, the rain makes my hair wet, the lakes are polluted, they will never fix the waterfront, our taxes our too high, the Bills have a bad coach, bad management, bad owner, bad stadium, everything in our lives is based on working for someone else, my spouse doesn't like me, the kids don't respect me, the dog hates me, my house is old, my wife has unsightly fat and working out means she spends to much time with "friends", my hands are numb, my feet are constantly frozen, my life is going no where, I have a dead end job...................

My point to the Buffalo suicide mentality, the satisfaction that we would possibly get from winning stanley cups and Super Bowls cannot over-ride our self absorbing need to find no beauty or good things around us. Please continue.

That **** cracks me up every time.

Mitchy moo
11-29-2006, 10:21 PM

Like me jinxing the Sabres, right?? There is no such thing as a jinx.

Devin
11-29-2006, 10:25 PM
au contraire my overzealous friend.

Goobylal
11-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Are you still trying to push that "Buffalo suicide mentality" theory again, Skoobs? Sorry but I don't live in Buffalo and have a great life. What I espouse is wanting BETTER, not being miserable that things AREN'T better. There's a difference, you see.

PECKERWOOD
11-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Somebody needs an Orange Mocha Cappucino!

YardRat
11-29-2006, 11:03 PM
:clap:

SpillerThrills
11-29-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm a ****ing F A N!!!! :bandwagon :dance:

ME TOO ME TOO!!!!