Cincinnati did it. So did Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland, and Indianapolis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Cincinnati did it. So did Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland, and Indianapolis.

You want the Bills to stay?

Build a new stadium on the lakefront. Stat.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Cincinnati did it. So did Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland, and Indianapolis.

I would LOVE IT!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Re: Cincinnati did it. So did Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland, and Indianapolis.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

EE if I could I would!
        Phil and Mike would complain though because they would be in traffic for an extra 20 mins....

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

I don't disagree. I am worried about what will happen when a new stadium is needed. Will the area pay for it? Can the area pay for it?

And please, for the love of God, no dome.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Easier said, than done.
            Attached Files
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              I don't disagree. I am worried about what will happen when a new stadium is needed. Will the area pay for it? Can the area pay for it?

And please, for the love of God, no dome.
              All those other POS cities I listed (and more) got it done.

You guys need to get rid of that loser attitude and make things happen.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Hey, I agree. This area is way too down on itself, which is one reason why we never improve. As an area, we are very self-victimizing.

We need to get the negative message people out of positions of power. We need people that wil take sometimes unpopular stances and go with it. We need to ignore the 'vocal minority' groups that oppose every attempt to make the area better and more profitable.

Sadly many of those in charge and the local media beat the drum loudly about how weak and picked on we are.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                  All those other POS cities I listed (and more) got it done.

You guys need to get rid of that loser attitude and make things happen.

Hell Pittsburgh is having pretty much the same fiscal problems we are but they found the money to build the football and baseball stadium.

Enough with this loser attitude. I think it is all the cynical fogies around here. The new generation needs to step in.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

Hell Pittsburgh is having pretty much the same fiscal problems we are but they found the money to build the football and baseball stadium.

Enough with this loser attitude. I think it is all the cynical fogies around here. The new generation needs to step in.
                    All these places are crappy! And they got it done!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

I agree. Qb's however will hate playing by the lake due to winds unless it's a dome.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

ENOUGH WITH ALL THE EXCUSES.

DON"T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN THE BILLS LEAVE!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Byron Brown ran on the campaign partly of building a new stadium downtown. His campaign signs looked like Bills insignias. I know people are looking at doing it.

HOWEVER
                          Why are they putting in a new Jumbotron and ribbon at the Ralph if they want to build a new stadium?

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                            You want the Bills to stay?

Build a new stadium on the lakefront. Stat.
                            You want the Bills to stay? Tell ralph wilson to spend a ton of money this offseason..STAT!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              Byron Brown ran on the campaign partly of building a new stadium downtown. His campaign signs looked like Bills insignias. I know people are looking at doing it.

HOWEVER
                              Why are they putting in a new Jumbotron and ribbon at the Ralph if they want to build a new stadium?
                              That's peanuts. They can move them when they move out.

Comment

Working...
                              X