X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eyedog
    • Jul 2002

JP @ Willis... it's personal this week.

I remember how Kelly and Thurman used to get real jacked when playing one of their main competitor's. Marino, Elway, Emmitt, Sanders. It would bring out the best in those guy's usually.
    This week, JP vs. Rivers and Willis vs. LT. I'm curious to see how both react, especially Willis.
    If they are to win this week Willis has to have a big game, real big. We need his best of his career thus far, A 200 yarder with 2-3 scores type game.
  • BigBoltIke
    • Nov 2006

Re: JP @ Willis... it's personal this week.

You are out of your mind if you think that Losman and McGahee are even in the same league as Rivers and Tomlinson.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• Coach Sal
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by BigBoltIke
      You are out of your mind if you think that Losman and McGahee are even in the same league as Rivers and Tomlinson.
      That's not what his post is saying.

In fact, if anything, it's stating that they aren't in the same league and hopefully playing on the same field as them will bring out their competitive juices even more feeling that they have something to prove......especialy if they ever want to be thought of in the same manner.
      Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
      And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• eyedog
        • Jul 2002

Losman/Rivers is up for debate. And where exactly did I say Willis is = to LT. I said I'm curious to how he will react to the challenge.
        Don't read much in SoCal ?

Comment

• BigBoltIke
          • Nov 2006

Oh, you're also out of your mind if you think your TEAM is getting 200 yds rushing and 3 scores, much less one player.

The Chargers have only given up 100 yds to one player, that being Larry Johnson, at KC. Willis will have less than 70 yds and he might get a TD. Your only hope is that we get lax in the fourth sitting on a 3 score lead and Losman hits 3 80 yd bombs after 2 OS kicks.

Tomlinson alone will have 21 points on the Bills, with the rest of the O probably chipping in between 10-21. Oh, and you don't have an elite TE, which has been the only way to beat the Chargers this season, btw.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Oh, you're also out of your mind if you think your TEAM is getting 200 yds rushing and 3 scores, much less one player.

The Chargers have only given up 100 yds to one player, that being Larry Johnson, at KC. Willis will have less than 70 yds and he might get a TD. Your only hope is that we get lax in the fourth sitting on a 3 score lead and Losman hits 3 80 yd bombs after 2 OS kicks.

Tomlinson alone will have 21 points on the Bills, with the rest of the O probably chipping in between 10-21. Oh, and you don't have an elite TE, which has been the only way to beat the Chargers this season, btw.
            great analysis.....

Comment

• eyedog
              • Jul 2002

BigBolt fits you good, your pretty thick. I'm stating what probably needs to happen for a win. That is a big game from Willis to keep LT and that offense off the field. G-Damn.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

I hope LT suffers a career ending injury in the 1st quarter.

Comment

• Slim
                  • Apr 2004

You are such an arrogant cocksmocker.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Now that baby will go crying back to his Sandiego surfing website about how big of Ass holes we are....

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by slimschmittie
                        You are such an arrogant cocksmocker.
                        Give him a break. They have been so bad for so many years they don't know how to act...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                          After they mocked Willis' college injury over at their board, I hope so too. Maybe he will have an aneurysm or something.
                          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

There are certain posts I like to quote and save for after each game, and this is one of them. Congratulations.
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BigBoltIke
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              great analysis.....
                              Through 11 games LT has 24 TDs from scrimmage and 2 passing TDs for a total of 26. That's an average of slightly better than 2 TDs a game. However, in the last 7 games he's gotten 21 TDs from scrimmage and two passing TDs. That's over 3 TDs a game now that Rivers has become more acclimated.

It's no stretch to say that Tomlinson will put up 21. So far the Bills have hung up 21+ points this season 3 times, on GB (terrible), Houston (worse), and Jacksonville (wildly inconsistant). The Chargers have given up 21 or more points this season 5 times, against the following teams:

KC
                              STL
                              CLE*
                              CIN*
                              DEN*

The stars denote when we were missing Merriman. You'll note that aside from Cleveland and St Louis, these are all playoff teams. While I didn't deposit a great deal of analysis in the post you quoted, I think you'll find the details here.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

Working...
                              X