PDA

View Full Version : Stat for the charger fans

tat2dmike77
11-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Since you seem to be on your high horse let me give you a great stat about your wonderful coach. When marty makes the playoffs he has a tendency to let his team choke or just get's outcoached. It's refered to as the marty curse it began with the drive and just kept going.

The stat i'm refering to is this 5-12 do you know what that is. It's his record in the playoffs. I'll go even better 0-1 with SD. So enjoy whipping on these poor sorry teams like the bills while you can. We all know what will happen in the playoffs.

5-12

Mr. Miyagi
11-30-2006, 12:19 PM
Dude, living in a glass house I wouldn't start calling other teams chokers. :ill:

Romes
11-30-2006, 12:21 PM
Dude, living in a glass house I wouldn't start calling other teams chokers. :ill:

you can't choke in the playoffs if you can't get to the playoffs :str8face:

RBI90
11-30-2006, 12:21 PM
Since you seem to be on your high horse let me give you a great stat about your wonderful coach. When marty makes the playoffs he has a tendency to let his team choke or just get's outcoached. It's refered to as the marty curse it began with the drive and just kept going.

The stat i'm refering to is this 5-12 do you know what that is. It's his record in the playoffs. I'll go even better 0-1 with SD. So enjoy whipping on these poor sorry teams like the bills while you can. We all know what will happen in the playoffs.

5-12

It's okay. I'd rather make it to the playoffs than be sitting at home watching.

THATHURMANATOR
11-30-2006, 12:22 PM
It's okay. I'd rather make it to the playoffs than be sitting at home watching.
Good point!

BigBoltIke
11-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Wow, are you serious?

I expected something along the lines of "Bills record against teams with property X" or something along those lines. Instead you give me Marty's playoff record? How bout this one:

Marty is the winningest active coach in the NFL. He's also 6th or 7th on the all time list.

Moreover, this Charger team is the best one he's ever coached. Superbowl, baby, Superbowl, and a win on Sunday.

Mr. Miyagi
11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
I'll damn near guarantee no SuperBowl for the Bolts this year.

Playoffs for sure though.

RBI90
11-30-2006, 12:52 PM
I'll damn near guarantee no SuperBowl for the Bolts this year.

Playoffs for sure though.

Even as a Charger fan I wouldn't gurantee that either. The Colts, Patriots, Ravens, Broncos and Chiefs are just too tough.

ublinkwescore
11-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Wow, are you serious?

I expected something along the lines of "Bills record against teams with property X" or something along those lines. Instead you give me Marty's playoff record? How bout this one:

Marty is the winningest active coach in the NFL. He's also 6th or 7th on the all time list.

Moreover, this Charger team is the best one he's ever coached. Superbowl, baby, Superbowl, and a win on Sunday.

Are you done with your Jerk-Off Fest to Marty?

BigBoltIke
11-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Are you done with your Jerk-Off Fest to Marty?

That's hardly a jerkoff fest. A jerkoff fest would've included commentary on how much I like his sense of style, or maybe how robust he looks at his age.

The thread starter gave a meaningless stat (eg. Marty's playoff record) and I countered it with a meaningful one, his regular season record.

Further, while this would be a huge game if you won, if the Chargers win, it's barely a blip.

ublinkwescore
11-30-2006, 01:06 PM
That's why our boys intend to win my friend.

tat2dmike77
11-30-2006, 07:14 PM
That's hardly a jerkoff fest. A jerkoff fest would've included commentary on how much I like his sense of style, or maybe how robust he looks at his age.

The thread starter gave a meaningless stat (eg. Marty's playoff record) and I countered it with a meaningful one, his regular season record.

Further, while this would be a huge game if you won, if the Chargers win, it's barely a blip.

Yeah your right a winning record in the playoffs is meaningless

This is the best charger team he has coached what about the 2004 team that went 12-4 and was bounced out of the playoffs. All the talk about that team was how they could possibly win it all.

Bling
11-30-2006, 07:17 PM
I expect either the Chargers, Colts or Dolphins (I wish) to win the Super Bowl this year.

But how is that stat relevant to Sunday's game? :idunno:

tat2dmike77
11-30-2006, 07:20 PM

Did the word choke appear in my statement no it did not. I'm saying look at thier coaches record.

It's funny people use look at the record when it makes thier team look good. When someone brings something up that makes a different point it's a big deal. Marty has not been able to get it done with good teams in the playoffs. Just ask any cleveland or kansas city fan and they will tell you the same.