X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimbuktu
    • Oct 2004

John Clayton's First and 10

Can you believe this nimrod? Bills Chargers is a great matchup in a potentially snowy Buffalo with both throwbacks being donned.

Jeez, Clayton, you let me down ...

The Cowboys-Giants rematch highlights Week 13 and so much has happened since the first time they met, most of it good for Dallas and bad for New York, writes John Clayton.

• Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Re: John Clayton's First and 10

I wish Clayton had a profile on Billszone so I could neg him.

Comment

• Bling
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jeff1220
      I wish Clayton had a profile on Billszone so I could neg him.

Sorry buddy, but the press on bites on battles between two playoff teams or two teams with drama. Until Buffalo makes the playoffs again, don't expect any recognition.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

You quit being gay Bling.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• BigBoltIke
          • Nov 2006

I'm not surprised, he can only pick 10 games and doesn't think that any of the matchups in this game are either compelling or likely to result in a close game.

It's going to be snowing, which will make it a game full of running, which isn't exciting to watch. Since ESPN doesn't really see the Bills as a likely playoff team, they aren't putting this game in there.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• Jeff1220
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling

Sorry buddy, but the press on bites on battles between two playoff teams or two teams with drama. Until Buffalo makes the playoffs again, don't expect any recognition.
            I know that, but the Bill's have been in First and Ten for Lesser games. Jags/Fins doesn't mean any more than Bills/Chargers and that made the list.

Comment

• BigBoltIke
              • Nov 2006

I know that, but the Bill's have been in First and Ten for Lesser games. Jags/Fins doesn't mean any more than Bills/Chargers and that made the list.
              Jags/Fins could shape the playoff picture, since either team could win the game, and both are battling for a potential slot.

The Chargers are heavily favored going into this game.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

Who has a better chance at the playoffs: Miami or the Bills? Who was the preseason champs of the league? Who is one of the historical teams of the league? Miami will always have bigger buzz over their games than Buffalo because of the history of Miami. Unless Buffalo makes a serious playoff run, you'll always be in the same category as Detriot, Arizona, Cincy of old. Just teams that we know are going top 15. That's what the league thinks of the Bills. You also forget that this is an in-state rivalry.

Again, not being an ahole, jerk, whatever; telling it like it is. Buffalo doesn't get respect.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Jimbuktu
                  Can you believe this nimrod? Bills Chargers is a great matchup in a potentially snowy Buffalo with both throwbacks being donned.

Jeez, Clayton, you let me down ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...t&lid=tab1pos2
                  I thought the Chargers wore their throwbacks twice already, maybe wrong.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Clayton is a penis.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BigBoltIke
                      I'm not surprised, he can only pick 10 games and doesn't think that any of the matchups in this game are either compelling or likely to result in a close game.

It's going to be snowing, which will make it a game full of running, which isn't exciting to watch. Since ESPN doesn't really see the Bills as a likely playoff team, they aren't putting this game in there.
                      So how did you all do in the playoffs last year? I hear you all went really far.

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

I don't read anything that assclown writes.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
                          Who has a better chance at the playoffs: Miami or the Bills? Who was the preseason champs of the league? Who is one of the historical teams of the league? Miami will always have bigger buzz over their games than Buffalo because of the history of Miami. Unless Buffalo makes a serious playoff run, you'll always be in the same category as Detriot, Arizona, Cincy of old. Just teams that we know are going top 15. That's what the league thinks of the Bills. You also forget that this is an in-state rivalry.

Again, not being an ahole, jerk, whatever; telling it like it is. Buffalo doesn't get respect.

:stfu:

Comment

Working...
                          X