PDA

View Full Version : Can we all just take a step back and breath please???

Pride
11-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Look.. I'm all for being excited and supporting our team... but 2 short weeks ago, people on this board were calling for the heads of a few of its players.

So we've won 2 games back to back. I realize it's been a long time since that has happened... but lets not lose focus. This is STILL not a very good team. We have a lot of question marks..

As far as getting respect... it amazes me that a few of you think we all of a sudden deserve respect in the media. National game...LOL! Love from the Press... yeah right!

I don't want to be a negative nancy... but let's be realistic here. Beating the Chargers? Making the playoffs? While sure... its nice to dream... let's get real.

THATHURMANATOR
11-30-2006, 03:17 PM
I don't want to be a negative nancy... but let's be realistic here. .
Another ****ing Realist.... :puke:

justasportsfan
11-30-2006, 03:21 PM
I don't want to be a negative nancy... .

Too late Nancy.

Just because we are entertaining the thought of "what if", other Skooby no one here is SERIOUSLY betting that the bills will beat the charges or make playoffs .

Mudflap1
11-30-2006, 03:24 PM
We're finally showing improvment, we have reasons to get excited right now, and we're playing some football games against good teams that mean something. Good stuff. There's a lot of work left to be done though, so I agree, let's not start shooting guns in the air in the parking lot. But we do have reasons to get pumped up and excited again, which is a great thing.

Jon

HHURRICANE
11-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Well I'm excited but I do understand why people aren't running out the door to buy tickets for Sunday. Ralph admitted that he hasn't put a good product on the field so we all should all be cautious. TD sold us a bag of beans and we didn't get a golden goose.

Mitchy moo
11-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Too late Nancy.

Just because we are entertaining the thought of "what if", other Skooby no one here is SERIOUSLY betting that the bills will beat the charges or make playoffs .

When we beat them, prepare for more than a few threads from me.

justasportsfan
11-30-2006, 03:30 PM
when we do, you should be the only one to start threads skoobs and no one else . :up:

Mitchy moo
11-30-2006, 03:32 PM
when we do, you should be the only one to start threads skoobs and no one else . :up:

Lol.:bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon

LtBillsFan66
11-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Look.. I'm all for being excited and supporting our team... but 2 short weeks ago, people on this board were calling for the heads of a few of its players.

So we've won 2 games back to back. I realize it's been a long time since that has happened... but lets not lose focus. This is STILL not a very good team. We have a lot of question marks..

As far as getting respect... it amazes me that a few of you think we all of a sudden deserve respect in the media. National game...LOL! Love from the Press... yeah right!

I don't want to be a negative nancy... but let's be realistic here. Beating the Chargers? Making the playoffs? While sure... its nice to dream... let's get real.
I agree! But I have cautious optimism.

jpetre13
11-30-2006, 03:34 PM
its funny... the bills win 2 straight and people go crazy positive.... the sabres lose 2 games and everyone crazy negative

Mitchy moo
11-30-2006, 03:36 PM
its funny... the bills win 2 straight and people go crazy positive.... the sabres lose 2 games and everyone crazy negative

Sabres haven't lost 2 straight this season!

jpetre13
11-30-2006, 03:38 PM
i know thats why i didnt say "2 straight", just "2 games"

Mitchy moo
11-30-2006, 03:42 PM
i know thats why i didnt say "2 straight", just "2 games"

I just wanted to plug that fact in there at your expense, lol.

BAM
11-30-2006, 04:20 PM
There's no reason this game couldn't be the National Game in place of the NY Jets and the GB Packers...

In fact...

Bills-Chargers 14-8 combined record
Jets-Packers 10-12 combined record

gr8slayer
11-30-2006, 04:21 PM
There's no reason this game couldn't be the National Game in place of the NY Jets and the GB Packers...

In fact...

Bills-Chargers 14-8 combined record
Jets-Packers 10-12 combined record
Its all about market I guess (NYC) and the fact that its the Packers.

BAM
11-30-2006, 04:23 PM
I have a feeling our game will be better.

Oh well I'll be watching it regardless. Let's GO Buffalo! wooooooooo!

gr8slayer
11-30-2006, 04:27 PM
I have a feeling our game will be better.

Oh well I'll be watching it regardless. Let's GO Buffalo! wooooooooo!
I agree, I am just thinking of a reason why that game is national.

I just dont watn to see a game like last year.

BAM
11-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Yes I hear you. Perhaps I am a bit too optimistic.

Underneath I'm scared ISH'less though.

ublinkwescore
11-30-2006, 04:31 PM
Its all about market I guess (NYC) and the fact that its the Packers.

F the Packers.

gr8slayer
11-30-2006, 04:32 PM
F the Packers.
I agree but there are more Packers fans out there than Bills fans.

gr8slayer
11-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Yes I hear you. Perhaps I am a bit too optimistic.

Underneath I'm scared ISH'less though.
The only reason I feel more confident this year is the fact that one its at home. Two Losman is not just coming off the bench to play, he has been in there all year. Three I think Losman's confidence is sky high right now and he isnt afraid to make mistakes and four I love the Buffalo Bills and I hate the San Diego Super Chargers and I hope they all get a really bad case of the runs and cant play..

HAMMER
11-30-2006, 04:35 PM
If we ran the table and made the playoffs I would streak down Chippewa. Bolts, Ravens, not likely victories.

gr8slayer
11-30-2006, 04:36 PM
If we ran the table and made the playoffs I would streak down Chippewa. Bolts, Ravens, not likely victories.
I have seen wierder (even a word?) things happen.

PECKERWOOD
11-30-2006, 05:06 PM

I would tie a string to my dick and shoot a bottle rocket out my arse, Jackass style.

SABURZFAN
11-30-2006, 05:14 PM
I would tie a string to my dick and shoot a bottle rocket out my arse, Jackass style.

you do that nearly every day,so what makes it different from any other day?read the title. :snicker:

PECKERWOOD
11-30-2006, 05:17 PM
you do that nearly every day,so what makes it different from any other day?read the title. :snicker:

U rit bastid! :negrep: