PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Mark Weiler AFC East Report Guy?

raphael120
11-30-2006, 05:28 PM
He always seems to have sand in his vagina about the Bills. Did Buffalo Billy molest him as a child or what????

SABURZFAN
11-30-2006, 05:33 PM
i like Wys. :up:

Devin
11-30-2006, 05:43 PM
Good ol Wys.

Hes a little "critical" sometimes.

Pride
11-30-2006, 05:46 PM
You read it though didnt you!

imbondz
11-30-2006, 06:20 PM
You read it though didnt you!

lol

TigerJ
11-30-2006, 06:30 PM
As a commentator on the Buffalo Bills he allegedly makes an excellent sauce for Buffalo wings.

LtBillsFan66
11-30-2006, 06:46 PM
:puke:

The_Philster
11-30-2006, 07:19 PM
As a commentator on the Buffalo Bills he allegedly makes an excellent sauce for Buffalo wings.
No allegedly about it :hungry:

casdhf
11-30-2006, 07:23 PM
I hope he commits suicide.

capitolneal
11-30-2006, 07:43 PM
he sucks I tryed reading him and the negativity is just glaring tough read

Mr. Cynical
11-30-2006, 08:09 PM
Good ol Wys.

Hes a little "critical" sometimes.

And sometime a little bit "cynical".

:;

jimmifli
11-30-2006, 08:25 PM
He always seems to have sand in his vagina about the Bills
His vagina is sand.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/shawnghart123/SandyVag.gif

Mr. Miyagi
11-30-2006, 08:28 PM
He always seems to have sand in his vagina about the Bills. Did Buffalo Billy molest him as a child or what????
:rofl:

Meathead
11-30-2006, 08:32 PM
mark is awesome

but he is kinda a half-full kinda guy sometimes, especially with the bills. but hes often also correct

and he makes the best wing sauce on the planet (http://www.wyswings.com/default.asp)

The_Philster
11-30-2006, 08:33 PM
mark is awesome

but he is kinda a half-full kinda guy sometimes, especially with the bills. but hes often also correct

and he makes the best wing sauce on the planet (http://www.wyswings.com/default.asp)
half-full? You mean half-empty...er...3/4s empty...er..7/8s empty..

Meathead
11-30-2006, 08:35 PM
oh yeah sorry half-empty wrong end of the metaphor lol

Goobylal
11-30-2006, 08:40 PM
He's an idiot and any moron could duplicate his wing sauce, not to mention his articles.

Meathead
11-30-2006, 08:43 PM
the articles maybe but the sauce no way. he puts like a jillion things in that stuff and the combination turns out fantastic

Goobylal
11-30-2006, 08:46 PM
I've made better sauce at home using just a million things in it.

BAM
11-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Mark Weiler is a former member of the Billszone himself. Great guy! I can't really comment on his articles though because I honestly don't read them...

Goobylal
11-30-2006, 08:47 PM
I stopped reading his articles after the first one. Talk about drivel.

And I was under the impression that Wys started Billszone? Is that true? I can swear that I thought I heard him say that, or something to that effect.

BAM
11-30-2006, 08:48 PM
From what I understand, he had a big part in it Gooby!

Goobylal
11-30-2006, 08:51 PM
That's what I thought.

The_Philster
11-30-2006, 08:53 PM
I stopped reading his articles after the first one. Talk about drivel.

And I was under the impression that Wys started Billszone? Is that true? I can swear that I thought I heard him say that, or something to that effect.
He was one of the founders, yeah

BAM
11-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Great guy in person I know that much! I met him a few years back down in MD and have tailgated with him at a bunch of BZ tailgates.

3rdn1
11-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Mark Weiler is a former member of the Billszone himself. Great guy! I can't really comment on his articles though because I honestly don't read them... your luckier than most.

Tatonka
11-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Mark Weiler is a former member of the Billszone himself. Great guy! I can't really comment on his articles though because I honestly don't read them...

what he said.

TigerJ
11-30-2006, 10:38 PM
No allegedly about it :hungry:

I have to say "allegedly" because I don't like Buffalo wings, especially the hot ones. My taste in wings runs to barbeque.

jamze132
12-01-2006, 04:06 AM
I don't know Weiler personally, but whenever I open an article and his name is on it, I tend to just close the window since every article I have read of his in the past few months has been nothing but negativity and it get's old since half the posters post nothing but doom and gloom even when something good actually happens.

I will say that he does know how to write though.

I have never tried his wing sauce but would like to so if anyone knows how I can score some, let me know.

Historian
12-01-2006, 04:25 AM
He's my hero...

Billz_fan
12-01-2006, 04:35 AM
Wys ended my daily posting here many moons ago. I am less than enthusiastic about ever seeing his name. I don't ever read his stuff anymore. It's like poison ivy on my skin.

He ended up leaving but my posting never recovered to full time.

ICE74129
12-01-2006, 06:39 AM
i like Wys. :up:LOL you would.

Earthquake Enyart
12-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Wys was run off by a giant ostrich attack.

mybills
12-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Mark is a good guy!
Wys is entertaining.

Dozerdog
12-01-2006, 07:10 AM
Mark Weiler is a former member of the Billszone himself. Great guy! I can't really comment on his articles though because I honestly don't read them...Actually, he's one of the co-founders.

Great wing sauce

Really good guy

Football moron :D

raphael120
12-01-2006, 10:18 AM
hahaha, ok, i was just checking...he just always seems to think the Bills should play perfect football...i mean...damn, no one is perfect, and the Bills are far from it. But I haven;t heard him say a one thing positive about the Bills, and I was down on the Bills before but damn, he just seems to get off by puttin down the Bills. And where do you get his sauce at? is it extra sour, like his attitude? hahaha

NC-BILLS44
12-01-2006, 11:50 AM
His writing attitude sucks and I will never read an article of his again. Why do they publish his rants?

BAM
12-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Actually, he's one of the co-founders.

Great wing sauce

Really good guy

Football moron :D

Yah I thought so.

And I agree. :snicker:

justasportsfan
12-01-2006, 12:09 PM
be careful what you say about him. Wys and BF1 are like brothers. Mutt and Jeff .

Wys will almost NEVER say anything good about the bill even if he's wrong. He's already wrong about his prediction of the season. Yet he still criticizes the bills.

Valerie
12-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Amen! I met Mark back when we were all posting on BB.com. He is a great guy and he does know a lot about football, whether I agree with him or not. I can honestly say I've never read any of his articles. I don't like to get caught up in all the BS. I just like to enjoy the game.

The_Philster
12-01-2006, 04:07 PM
hahaha, ok, i was just checking...he just always seems to think the Bills should play perfect football...i mean...damn, no one is perfect, and the Bills are far from it. But I haven;t heard him say a one thing positive about the Bills, and I was down on the Bills before but damn, he just seems to get off by puttin down the Bills. And where do you get his sauce at? is it extra sour, like his attitude? hahaha
http://www.wyswings.com/

SoCalBillsFan
12-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Wys got run out of here for being so negative, but honestly a lot of the stuff he said turned out to be true. Think about it- the past 5 years haven't been good to us. He was down on Bledsoe from the beginning, and people tore him apart for it. He was right.

Yeah, he's a bit extreme at times but the way he got treated around here wasn't justified. JMO.

LifetimeBillsFan
12-02-2006, 03:15 AM
...Wys will almost NEVER say anything good about the bill even if he's wrong. He's already wrong about his prediction of the season. Yet he still criticizes the bills.

I generally skip most of his articles, but got a huge laugh out of the latest one: it was really amusing to read the logical gyrations that he went through trying to explain how, even though he was flat out wrong in his predictions for how the Bills would do this season, he really wasn't wrong and that they really are the 2-3 win team that he predicted that they would be. Weiler is a guy who will never admit that he can possibly be wrong in his assessments of the Bills, even though he has been wrong more often than he has been right--although I did note that he has at least temporarily stopped derisively refering to Levy and Jauron as the "Ivy League Dynamic Duo".

Weiler has always struck me as a guy who won't be happy until Ralph Wilson either sells him the Bills or appoints him to be the team's President and GM with complete control over the team. It seems to me that, no matter what the Bills do, he will be critical of the team unless it does exactly what he wants them to do and plays exactly the way that he wants them to play--winning isn't enough unless they win the way that he thinks that they should. IMHO, he is a critic, not an analyst. Still, he's entitled to his opinion...even if I don't agree with it and generally choose not to read it.

Regardless of how the Bills finish this season and what they do in the draft and off-season, one thing that is virtually certain is that we will all be treated to more of Weiler's invariably vituperative criticisms of the team in the coming year. I can only imagine what he would say, though, if Levy and Jauron were to somehow put together a team that were to make a serious run at a playoff berth next season--because that would not only destroy any credibility he might have as a commentator on the team, but guarantee that he will never get his dream job of running the team....

mybills
12-02-2006, 06:01 AM
He was down on Bledsoe from the beginning, and people tore him apart for it. He was right.

I backed him on that from the beginning. I think we were the only ones who didn't want him on our team because of his play off - dive bomb - track record. :;

shelby
12-02-2006, 07:00 AM
Mark is a really nice man if you meet him in person.
If you don't like his take on the Bills, don't read his articles.

John Doe
12-02-2006, 10:29 AM
I am sure that Weiler is a prince of a fellow when not trashing everything about the Bills ad infinitum.

However, since he has chosen that path in his published literary indeavors he is subject to criticism as well.

Personal friends of Mr. Weiler should not read threads about him if they do not wish to see him disparaged.

justasportsfan
12-02-2006, 10:35 AM
He was down on Bledsoe from the beginning, and people tore him apart for it. He was right.

I did consider Drew as one of the most overrated qb of all time prior to coming to the bills.This is where he and I agreed. Considering who he was replacing (RJ) I was all for his signing however.

Wys changed his mind about Drew too . He flipped when Drew was ripping it in the first season here.

He's great guy if you guys get to know him in person.

He was wrong about other things like, Bryson, Henry, and most especially Rob Johnson. Yes he was one of the biggest Johnsonite.

ParanoidAndroid
12-02-2006, 11:31 AM
On him being right a lot.....

Buffalo has the worst luck in the world and if you are consistently negative, you're bound to be right most of the time. :ill:

JoeMama
12-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Mark Weiler is the king.

I used to read a lot of his stuff when he posted as wyswings on BBI.

And it's not b/c of the content.

I just think he's an excellent writer.

He's real verbose & strings thoughts together very well. His write-ups tend to have a "flow" to them.

I just like the aesthetics.

SABURZFAN
12-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Mark Weiler is the king.

I used to read a lot of his stuff when he posted as wyswings on BBI.

And it's not b/c of the content.

I just think he's an excellent writer.

He's real verbose & strings thoughts together very well. His write-ups tend to have a "flow" to them.

I just like the aesthetics.

you read his posts? :shocked: some of them had chapters when he was here.

JoeMama
12-02-2006, 12:23 PM
you read his posts? :shocked: some of them had chapters when he was here.

LOL!

Yeah, till the end.

The funny thing about Mark Weiler is that I disagree with him so violently on virtually everything that he'd be a real pleasure to drink with.

raphael120
12-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Yeah I'll still read his articles because, yeah, he is a good writer, but Tom Brady is a good QB, doesn't mean i have to like him, you know? I find myself excited about the next game until I read one of his articles, especially when they were on the losing streak, it's easy to look at the negative when its a situation like that, but i see some positives in the team and he still refuses to give the Bills even the most remote credit and I'll still read it, but I was just wondering why he's like that. He acts like the Bills never win games, the other team always loses them. I do realize that the Bills score a lot on special teams, but he doesn't even give credit to our awesome special teams, he acts like all the points should just come from offense...i mean...damn, what will make this guy happy? Oh well, only time will tell if he is right with this just being some smoke and mirrors and the Bills are really a bad football team with no hope in the front office and no hope for the personell on the field. GO BILLS!

The_Philster
12-02-2006, 04:31 PM
I am sure that Weiler is a prince of a fellow when not trashing everything about the Bills ad infinitum.

However, since he has chosen that path in his published literary indeavors he is subject to criticism as well.

Personal friends of Mr. Weiler should not read threads about him if they do not wish to see him disparaged.
attack the post, not the poster

shelby
12-03-2006, 08:16 AM
How was that an attack, Phil?

Lighten up, man.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 08:53 AM
:rolleyes:

YardRat
12-03-2006, 10:51 AM
attack the post, not the poster

:lmao:

The_Philster
12-04-2006, 05:14 AM
How was that an attack, Phil?

Lighten up, man.
didn't say it was an attack...but the poster was saying that attacks were going to happen

Disparaging his opinion is one thing...disparaging the person is quite another

LtBillsFan66
12-04-2006, 05:51 AM
didn't say it was an attack...but the poster was saying that attacks were going to happen

:rofl:

YardRat
12-04-2006, 05:53 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1750606 width="50%">Who is this Mark Weiler... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1750606#post1750606)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-04-2006 06:14 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">read what I was quoting</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:lmao:

SABURZFAN
12-04-2006, 06:38 PM
:monkeyp:

Ingtar33
12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
he's the only person here I’ve talked to on the phone, actually.

He's passionate about the bills, hates Wilson... and is a contrary personality. As in he feels the compulsion to say down if you say up.