PDA

View Full Version : Since I'm to be captain!!

clumping platelets
03-02-2003, 02:30 PM
I have 3 requests:

1) Clean out your PM's: make sure there is plenty of space in case we need alternate mode of communication.

2) Make sure as many of your ZB's are transferred to a "Swiss Bank". Doesn't hafta be Eb, just someone that can get them back to in a hurry

3) Try to build up ZB's before/after transfer.

NOTE: I can be here a lot on Monday for #7, but please, need others to contribute as much as possible.

:huddle:

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-02-2003, 02:40 PM
I still have a bad feeling LOG is gonna pull out a challenge sooner or later that involves a team having more Zonebucks by a certain tme, and not being allowed to transfer any. It might just be paranoia

Typ0
03-02-2003, 03:39 PM
I would have to agree. I think there is an equal chance this strategy will hurt us as there is it will help us so I think it's a waste of time. We'll see.

Valerie
03-02-2003, 08:35 PM
Okay, captain, I'm done with #1 and #2. I'll work on #3 tomorrow. I'll be online during the day tomorrow while I'm at work. So, feel free to contact me if you need me. I'll be here giving as much a I can possibly give all day tomorrow! :) Don't forget I also have phone numbers for a few of the players, so if you need me to contact anyone, let me know and I'll do so. I've got a few things I need to do tomorrow night but I WILL be online at 10pm sharp! :)

WooHoo!! I think we're rady and I think we're gonna take the *****es down!

GO HOTTIES!!!:clap: