X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onceproudbillsfan
    • Dec 2005

Rod Woodson is backing us

He is picking us to win this week against SD. He said the Chargers are a warm weather team. It makes sense with them coming to Buffalo when its goin to be cold. This game could be alot closer than some people think.
  • BigBoltIke
    • Nov 2006

Re: Rod Woodson is backing us

Originally posted by onceproudbillsfan
    He is picking us to win this week against SD. He said the Chargers are a warm weather team. It makes sense with them coming to Buffalo when its goin to be cold. This game could be alot closer than some people think.
    Rod Woodson, who finished his career with the Raiders, and who missed out on a Superbowl in 1994 because the Chargers beat the Steelers, doesn't like the Chargers.

San Diego could be playing Houston and he'd probably find a way to say the Bolts are going to lose.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Picking either the Bills over the Chargers or the Titans over the Colts is this week's trendy upset pick.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BigBoltIke
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by RockStar36
        Picking either the Bills over the Chargers or the Titans over the Colts is this week's trendy upset pick.
        Well, I need the Chargers to win by 1, the Chiefs to win or tie, and the Colts to win by 2 or I'm SOL.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• spacecowboy
          • Sep 2006

Well we only lost to the Colts by 1 and New England by 2 in the first game, so I think its possible, and those games were road games. Go BILLS!!!!

Comment

• bluehaze
            • Sep 2006

I kind of think the Titans might beat the Colts as well, I wouldn't bet any money on it but Vince Young is looking good, and coming off a big 4th quarter rally to win against the Giants you just know that whole team is going into the Colts game with renewed confidence thinking they can win.

Comment

• Oaklandraider
              Smarter than they think
              • May 2005

i hope you guys rip SD a new one. im tired of the media darlings like the pats,SD,cowboys.

Comment

• BigBoltIke
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Oaklandraider
                i hope you guys rip SD a new one. im tired of the media darlings like the pats,SD,cowboys.
                I was at the Charger-Fade game last week and got to see around 20 of your buddies hauled downtown. Hey, who are you guys planning on choosing with that top 5 pick?

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• Oaklandraider
                  Smarter than they think
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by BigBoltIke
                  I was at the Charger-Fade game last week and got to see around 20 of your buddies hauled downtown. Hey, who are you guys planning on choosing with that top 5 pick?

im hoping to get a guy like quinn,calvin johnson or maybe adrin peterson and pick up some good FA O-linemen becuse the raiders as of now are 33 mil under the cap.

As for the arrests made im not that kind of raiders fan i dont like dressing up and fighting.

You guys got away on a lucky call in that SD game bro.

Comment

• BigBoltIke
                    • Nov 2006

im hoping to get a guy like quinn,calvin johnson or maybe adrin peterson and pick up some good FA O-linemen becuse the raiders as of now are 33 mil under the cap.

As for the arrests made im not that kind of raiders fan i dont like dressing up and fighting.

I think Jackson's boneheadedness probably saved you a little embarrassment. If he gets up and runs instead of spiking the football like an idiot that's six points.

All in all though it was a much better showing by Oakland than the first game. We had so many people out with injuries that I didn't really expect to dominate like the first time around.

Oakland's defense is scary, but you guys need to get a real O-coordinator.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• Oaklandraider
                      Smarter than they think
                      • May 2005

I think Jackson's boneheadedness probably saved you a little embarrassment. If he gets up and runs instead of spiking the football like an idiot that's six points.

All in all though it was a much better showing by Oakland than the first game. We had so many people out with injuries that I didn't really expect to dominate like the first time around.

Oakland's defense is scary, but you guys need to get a real O-coordinator.

your right bro we do need a new OC bad, i think if the raiders got shaub in the offseason kept moss traded porter and drafted calivin johnson along with adding some much needed vets to the O-line we could be a playoff team ohh yeah im hearing the raiders are 33 mil under the cap and they want simeon rice. Imagine simoeon,sapp,burgess.

Comment

• BigBoltIke
                        • Nov 2006

your right bro we do need a new OC bad, i think if the raiders got shaub in the offseason kept moss traded porter and drafted calivin johnson along with adding some much needed vets to the O-line we could be a playoff team ohh yeah im hearing the raiders are 33 mil under the cap and they want simeon rice. Imagine simoeon,sapp,burgess.
                        Rice is old and past his prime. Oakland needs to sign players with a good talent to cost ratio. Being 33 Mil under the cap is irrelevant if you blow all the money on over the hill players.

Personally I think Moss was a bad acquisition, you'd have been better off hanging on to the draft pick and taking Troy Williamson.

Current AFC Standings

Comment

• Oaklandraider
                          Smarter than they think
                          • May 2005

Rice is old and past his prime. Oakland needs to sign players with a good talent to cost ratio. Being 33 Mil under the cap is irrelevant if you blow all the money on over the hill players.

Personally I think Moss was a bad acquisition, you'd have been better off hanging on to the draft pick and taking Troy Williamson.
                          I dont no i really havent thought much of moss either but if given a real OC with another legit qb he would do some stuff in the S&B. williamson i dont like much.
                          rice is still pretty good i think if not him then no other good DEs free next season i think another good pass rusher next to him would help.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                            • Aug 2005

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

He does have a very legit point on that call in the SD game.

I saw it live on TV - that was a straight fumble - because the charger wasn't ever down by contact - I know for a fact that I've seen other things like that in the NFL where the player wasn't touched and ended up putting the ball on the ground like that when he wasn't touched, the other team recovered the ball and kept it.
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X