PDA

View Full Version : If Losman doesn't show

Bling
12-02-2006, 04:36 PM
3 INTs, 200 yards, 0 TD's. Do you still believe in him?

The_Philster
12-02-2006, 04:39 PM
depends on how he played...stats tell you next to nothing

bluehaze
12-02-2006, 04:53 PM

You start some brutal threads man, personally I can't stand posters like yourself however with Merriman back I have to agree that I wouldn't think JP is going to have a good day which will most likely be the downfall for the Bills. Would be nice to see him prove me wrong though, I love seeing the underdogs prevail!

raphael120
12-02-2006, 05:18 PM
if we even compete and hang in the game with the chargers, i think that's good...i dont want to see regression...if we lose the game i want it to be because the chargers beat us, not the bills beating themselves.

jmb1099
12-02-2006, 05:45 PM
It depends on a few factors:
1) Gameplan
2) Bad ints or tipped balls
3) Oline performance

I will be ticked off if he completley sucks it up, but I'll reserve weather or not I believe in him until the season has come to a close

justasportsfan
12-02-2006, 06:13 PM
depends on how he played...stats tell you next to nothing
3 INT's because they bounced off the wr's hands.

0 TD's because the wr's dropped 4 td' passes.

that's why stats mean nothing because they can be spun. :snicker:

SABURZFAN
12-02-2006, 07:26 PM
:movie:

Tatonka
12-02-2006, 07:26 PM
yes.. i will.

farve has had plenty of 4 int 0 td games.. does he suck?

hey bling..

would you still believe in joe harrington after he finishes with the more turnovers than tds?

just wondering about this stat... has any qb played in so few games and turned the ball over so many times? besides cullpepper. :rofl:

jamze132
12-02-2006, 07:35 PM
Did you believe in Harrington last year? Would you believe in Harrington if he throws 3 INTs and no TDs on Sunday? It sounds like you are trying to cause trouble.

The_Philster
12-02-2006, 07:58 PM
It sounds like you are trying to cause trouble.http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

gr8slayer
12-02-2006, 08:37 PM
:movie:
Oh dont you just hope.

mybills
12-02-2006, 08:51 PM
3 INT's because they bounced off the wr's hands.

0 TD's because the wr's watched McGahee run them all in.

that's why stats mean nothing because they can be spun. :snicker:
:;

SABURZFAN
12-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh dont you just hope.

i have 41 Zone Bucks riding on this game.he better. :mad:

PECKERWOOD
12-02-2006, 10:07 PM
As long as JP finds a way to win each week, I could give two ****s about how great his stats are. If he throws 3 interceptions against a solid San Diego defense, I won't quit on him yet. If he makes it a habit though I will.

BillsFanInMass
12-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Tom Brady had a 4 int game a few weeks ago it happens to all qb's.

gr8slayer
12-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Tom Brady had a 4 int game a few weeks ago it happens to all qb's.
Not when you QB for the Bills. For some reason there's no such thing as being a young, developing QB.

Triumph
12-02-2006, 11:26 PM
3 INTs, 200 yards, 0 TD's. Do you still believe in him?That would be a great game...................

..........FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 12:19 AM
That would be a great game...................

..........FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

you'd poop on losman?

:rofl:

that's funny.

feelthepain
12-03-2006, 11:40 AM
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

The Problem with that link, is that Bill fans here are allowed to post however they want and everyone else just has to deal with it, so are we trolling or are you Bill fans Bias spoiled babies?? If someone comes here and asks a legit question like the one that this thread is about, you babies can't simply post with legit responses, no you have to find something to cry about simply because it wasn't started by a Bill fan (you approve of).

Why don't you try treating everyone that posts here the same rather then just the ones that are Bill fans?? It sure would cut down on posts that get out of hand. I don't know how many times I've posted here and it's been a simple question or answer, nothing disrespectful or intended to insult and was trashed by Bill fan simply because they are to immature to post like adults. You claim to care about the quality of the threads here, but allow posters like Justa to post any way that poster pleases, but you don't have a problem giving me warnings. Just because this is a Bills site doesn't give Bill fans the right to say what they feel then run crying to the Mods when someone hurts their feelings. This is a football site and to have fans from other teams here make the site better. Seems to me you're just like the rest here and just can't accept an opinion from another teams fan, so you posted the post above, instead of seeing this thread as legit question.

Well if you just treat everyone the same you'll find it would cut way down on the childish crap that goes on here. Want proof??? Watch the response this post gets from some real immature Bill fans here, I guarantee some Bill fans here will have a problem with this post (just as you would expect from a child) rather then agreeing that the site would be better if you mods treated everyone equally and didn't show favoritism to Bill fans here. Seems to me the only ones that would have a problem with this post will be the ones that need to be treated like the trolls you outlined in your post above.

More proof??? Look at my user title, it's been there a long time... you "mature repectful" Bill fans don't have a problem with that....but let a fan from another team post something you Bill fans don't like and look out!!!! Funny how you can dish it out, but you Bill fans sure can't take it. That's real mature.

Mr. Cynical
12-03-2006, 12:22 PM
I don't know how many times I've posted here and it's been a simple question or answer, nothing disrespectful or intended to insult.

But that's just it - it was a subtle dig to start up some ****. If he had phrased it differently I don't think it would have had the same response. Sometimes it's not what you say, it is what you *don't* say that causes problems.

That said, I was never on the "JP is the man now" bandwagon after last week's performance. While he is not regressing, he has not shown me that he can produce against solid defenses yet. If he lays an egg today it would not surprise me. Would I say he is a bust because of this one game? No, just like I wouldn't say he was a success after beating Houston with 169 yds and an INT.

The_Philster
12-03-2006, 07:44 PM
But that's just it - it was a subtle dig to start up some ****. If he had phrased it differently I don't think it would have had the same response. Sometimes it's not what you say, it is what you *don't* say that causes problems.

That said, I was never on the "JP is the man now" bandwagon after last week's performance. While he is not regressing, he has not shown me that he can produce against solid defenses yet. If he lays an egg today it would not surprise me. Would I say he is a bust because of this one game? No, just like I wouldn't say he was a success after beating Houston with 169 yds and an INT.
that's the key right there. Bling admits to trolling quite a lot
and FTP, I can't speak for everyone else, but I couldn't care less what team you root for...reasonable football discussion can come from anyone regardless of team affiliation...just as trolling can come from anyone. We've got a number of Bills fans who troll the boards so don't get the dumb idea that you're picked on because you're a Fish fan...I will admit that some of the flak you get for your posts is overdone...I don't think all your posts are meant to be trolling...but like I said, that's my opinion.

Bling
12-03-2006, 09:22 PM
that's the key right there. Bling admits to trolling quite a lot

Nice choice in words. A lot?

I admit to trolling - in the sense that I enjoy debating how bad Losman is. I'm one day going to light so many light bulbs, and you'll thank me later.

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 09:23 PM

I admit to trolling - in the sense that I enjoy debating how bad Losman is. I'm one day going to light so many light bulbs, and you'll thank me later.
you're just jealous we have a qb and you don't.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 09:24 PM

I admit to trolling - in the sense that I enjoy debating how bad Losman is. I'm one day going to light so many light bulbs, and you'll thank me later.:puke:

The_Philster
12-04-2006, 04:50 AM

you're not debating anything with threads like these. Anyone who's ever watched a game of football knows that stats never tell you even close to the whole story. They're used as a crutch for people that don't watch the game or simply don't understand it