PDA

View Full Version : If JP wants everyone to love him...

Tatonka
12-02-2006, 10:14 PM
He should just beat the chargers..

if he has a game like he had against the texans tomorrow against the chargers..

the entire sporting world would go crazy.

i hope he does it.

PECKERWOOD
12-02-2006, 10:21 PM

i hope he does it.

Were getting too spoiled tonka.. I wish for a good game, but I certainly think our hopes and expectations are getting too high. To be perfectly honest, I expect us to get HAMMERED by SD.. If JP plays a solid game and rallies the troops, I would be quite pleased with that as well.

gr8slayer
12-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Yeah, and just to think, there will still be some "Bills Fans" on this board that will find a reason to bash him if he does well tommorow.

TacklingDummy
12-02-2006, 11:03 PM

i hope he does it.

So if the Bills win its because of JP and if they lose its everyone elses fault? Hypocrites.

Tatonka
12-02-2006, 11:17 PM
i hear you about expecting too much.. but honestly, you gotta get excited.. it is no fun to assume the worst.. i mean, i am not going to sit here and tell you that i would be shocked if we got killed tomorrow.. but i also have high hopes.. JP has shown improvement this year.. significant improvement every week since the bye week.. beating a good team in buffalo tomorrow could be a monumental stepping stone in the developement of jp as a qb and a leader.. which will bleed into the overall confidence of the team.

and while it is easy to look at the spread and the records of the two teams.. dont be neive and think that the bills cant win.. because they most definately can.. san diego is not used to playing in cold weather and snow at 10am (which is what time it is in San Diego). they could be over confident about merriman coming back and playing so well as of late.. they are going into their 3rd road game in a row after two brutal division rivalry games.

factor that in with the bills gaining more confidence and excitement about how they have played recently and the devolopement of some key players..

i mean, who thought they stood a chance in the opener against new england? who thought they would be so close to upsetting undefeated indy? hell, 99% of the board thought jacksonville was going to mop the floor with us..

tomorrow is going to be a good ball game.. and i am hopeful that jp can lead this team to a big upset.

Tatonka
12-02-2006, 11:20 PM
So if the Bills win its because of JP and if they lose its everyone elses fault? Hypocrites.

where did i say that??

i hope the bills win and i hope jp plays well.

jp has at least some portion of responsibility for every loss this season and some portion of every win as well..

it is a team game. how did i imply that it is anything other than that?

i cant figure out why it is so hard to understand that fans want jp to succeed so that we didnt blow a 1st round pick and set the franchise back years.. because if jp doesnt work out.. this team has to waste another pick, more money, and more growing pains (IE. MORE DAMN LOSSES) while trying to find out if the next guy is the one we have been looking for.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 12:15 AM
:movie:

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2006, 12:41 AM

Sadly, thats how the media works TD, get used to it. I don't understand who you are calling a hypocrite though. You are the one who constantly directs blame at JP no matter if he has a good game or not, thats :bs: imho. I don't understand why you ride the guys ass so much. If JP blows the game, I will be disappointed but I'm not going to overreact and cry like a baby and call for him to be cut. Seriously, balance CAN BE ACHIEVED! You don't have to be white or black on Losman; I would rather strive to be a shade of gray. Remember, the NFL is a what have you done for me lately type of business. Losman has done alot for the Bills as of lately, be happy.

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2006, 12:51 AM
i hear you about expecting too much.. but honestly, you gotta get excited.. it is no fun to assume the worst.. i mean, i am not going to sit here and tell you that i would be shocked if we got killed tomorrow.. but i also have high hopes.. JP has shown improvement this year.. significant improvement every week since the bye week.. beating a good team in buffalo tomorrow could be a monumental stepping stone in the developement of jp as a qb and a leader.. which will bleed into the overall confidence of the team.

and while it is easy to look at the spread and the records of the two teams.. dont be neive and think that the bills cant win.. because they most definately can.. san diego is not used to playing in cold weather and snow at 10am (which is what time it is in San Diego). they could be over confident about merriman coming back and playing so well as of late.. they are going into their 3rd road game in a row after two brutal division rivalry games.

factor that in with the bills gaining more confidence and excitement about how they have played recently and the devolopement of some key players..

i mean, who thought they stood a chance in the opener against new england? who thought they would be so close to upsetting undefeated indy? hell, 99% of the board thought jacksonville was going to mop the floor with us..

tomorrow is going to be a good ball game.. and i am hopeful that jp can lead this team to a big upset.

I understand hope and optimism tonka but to be perfectly honest, I have different goals for this team than mostly everyone else. I expect the Bills to finish out strong and make some serious strides at becoming a better team overall. Losman was one of my biggest hopes this year and I'm really happy to see the guy doing well, but I understand that he can't keep performing at the same level that he has for the past 2 weeks, there has to be some sort of drop off. Obviously his potential hasn't been tapped completely, but 2 consecutive fourth quarter comebacks is a feat in itself, let alone 3 of them. I have a lingering fire in my belly that says that if we beat SD we make a serious run for the playoffs. My heart and my brain are telling me two different things, I feel like we can beat San Diego but at the same time I know it's going to take a miracle. Oh well, GO BILLS!

ublinkwescore
12-03-2006, 01:35 AM
where did i say that??

jp has at least some portion of responsibility for every loss this season and some portion of every win as well..

i cant figure out why it is so hard to understand that fans want jp to succeed so that we didnt blow a 1st round pick and set the franchise back years.. because if jp doesnt work out.. this team has to waste another pick, more money, and more growing pains (IE. MORE DAMN LOSSES) while trying to find out if the next guy is the one we have been looking for.

JP is the chosen 1.

jmb1099
12-03-2006, 05:13 AM
where did i say that??

I finally get it, I have been convinced by TD and Sab, I have seen the light and allow me to share the message with ya brother and the message is this Losman is responsible for the blocking, rushing, receiving, and even defense and special teams. He is also responsible for front office management, trffic congestion at the stadium, poverty rate, jobless rate, global warming, terrorism, teenage depression, the cuban missle crisis. The fall in the garden of Eden? Ancient Hebrew texts that have just been recently found translate the word we thought was serpent to Losman.

mybills
12-03-2006, 06:32 AM
All we ask for..is a little :respect:
JPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJP...

All his comebacks..sweeter than wine...
just a little bit, uh, just a little bit...
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
that's what we want to see...
JPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJP...

sorry, I just watched Coach Sal's Youtube. :snicker:

LtFinFan66
12-03-2006, 07:04 AM
He should buy beer for everyone in Western NY.....then they would love him

YardRat
12-03-2006, 07:06 AM

I'm kinda hoping he doesn't throw a TD pass to the other team today, myself.

Other than that, I'd take it.

TacklingDummy
12-03-2006, 07:46 AM
where did i say that??

Just busting balls.

The Lickers like to to say to the realists its a team game when the Bills lose. I figure its only fair for the realists to say its a team game when the Bills win. Since the D and Special teams are the reason we won the majority of our wins.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Sadly, thats how the media works TD, get used to it. I don't understand who you are calling a hypocrite though.

he's talking about the Lickers.who else?sadly,it works like that in here and nobody has anything to do with media.

!Papacrunk!
12-03-2006, 09:11 AM
maybe if JP could save the cheerleader, he would save the world

LtFinFan66
12-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Damn right PapaC

LtFinFan66
12-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Maybe that why phil hangs out with the Jills....so he can be in the right place at the right time to Save the cheerleader- Save the world!

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 09:39 AM
maybe if JP could save the cheerleader, he would save the world

we have The_Philster doing that already.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Maybe that why phil hangs out with the Jills....so he can be in the right place at the right time to Save the cheerleader- Save the world!

but yet,he needs a map to find his way out of a port-a-potty.