• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Well, we're back from the game....

The team didn't show up- last night's shootout combined with the travel really took a lot out of them. Miller was rusty and I don't know what the hell Biron was thinking but his head wasn't really in the game either.

The fans had a good showing though. Walking around before the game, chants of LETS GO BUFFALO were echoing out everywhere, and the fans definitely made themselves heard inside the arena.

Ovechkin's a punk.

Campbell kicked that guy's ass at the end.

And I don't know how it looked on TV, but the officiating was pissing me off. In the 3rd period, Afinogenov took a stick to the face about 6 feet in front of the ref and there was no call. And a few minutes later, Campbell was blatantly cross-checked trying to keep the Caps from clearing the zone, but again no call. Some of the calls on the Sabres were borderline, which would have been fine if they were consistent, but they weren't.

But, no excuses. The Caps were ready to play when the puck dropped and the Sabres weren't. In the end it's no big deal, because the Sabres will be playing hockey in April and the Caps will be playing golf. And maybe someone can feed Ovechkin some sushi with secret KGB seasoning in the meantime.

Oh, and I came dangerously close to getting in a fight with the Caps fan in front of me. **** him and his fat ass wife.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Well, we're back from the game....

Nice work Op.

Way to jinx the team.

And look at it this way, with Dora with you, that guy and his wife would not have stood a chance.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Dora got into it too- I think she scared the guy more than I did.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

and yes, it's extremely frustrating that the Sabres seem to whoop everyone's ass when I'm sitting here listening to streaming audio on my computer, but look like crap the one chance I actually get to see them live.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X