PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to SD, you have a great team

Mitchy moo
12-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Your team plays well and I am giving the credit I said I would. SD looks good and the Bills need some more spit and polish to hang with you guys.

Goodluck the rest of the season.

P.S. I bet a fortune of real money and took the 6 points, so all is well.

shelby
12-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Classy post Skoob.
Congratulations Chargers fans, you played a good game.

Philagape
12-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Most of us already knew this.

gr8slayer
12-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah, good game. Good luck the rest of the way.

bolthead123
12-03-2006, 03:42 PM
The close score didn't suprise me, winning on the road isn't easy and your defense held a top ranked defense to 24 points, they were playing like it was the playoffs. A couple more players to go with the awesome home field advantage will get you guys into the playoffs next year.

!Papacrunk!
12-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Your team plays well and I am giving the credit I said I would. SD looks good and the Bills need some more spit and polish to hang with you guys.

Good post Skoob. So is LT a decent rb in your eyes now?

mjl619
12-03-2006, 03:46 PM
That game was a little more exciting than I was comfortable with.

After hanging around here the past week and seeing all your threads I didn't really expect you to put up a post like this Skooby. It's not something a lot of people out there would do.

Good luck with the rest of your season :D

BoltfanBo
12-03-2006, 03:47 PM
SKoob,
The Bills were the first team that matched the Bolt on 2nd half adjustments.
JP scrambles kept you guys in the game. He's got guts but I think he need work on mechanics. Your DB's are the strength of your team. Congrats on the bet win but I wish it was Evans you scored that late soft zone gimmie TD as I have him in my FF league. GL the rest of the season. When does Evans become a free agent?

OpIv37
12-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Our O played like ****, but I have to give a lot of credit to SD's defense. They were very impressive, especially the speed and strength of the LB's.

I'll say this- as a point of comparison, SD definitely looked better against the Bills than the Colts and Pats did.

Devin
12-03-2006, 03:52 PM
SKoob,
JP scrambles kept you guys in the game. He's got guts but I think he need work on mechanics. Your DB's are the strength of your team. Congrats on the bet win but I wish it was Evans you scored that late soft zone gimmie TD as I have him in my FF league. GL the rest of the season. When does Evans become a free agent?

I think 2 more seasons.

Mitchy moo
12-03-2006, 03:54 PM
SKoob,

The announcers kept saying how great SD was in the second half, Rivers had like a 124 QB rating in the second half and all kinds of great things. The Bills broke when they needed to hold SD to a FG or less so we had a realistic chance of winning.

We have improved since last season and I now feel we are heading the right way.

BoltfanBo
12-03-2006, 03:57 PM
I think 2 more seasons.

Yeah right when McCardel retires. He'd look good in blue and gold

Mitchy moo
12-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah right when McCardel retires. He'd look good in blue and gold

I think he will a bill for a long, long time.

BigBoltIke
12-03-2006, 04:00 PM
I think the Bills put up one of the best opposition games against the Chargers that I've seen all season. I think Losman played like I expected, but I was very surprised to see all the dropped possible interceptions by the SD DBs.

Wasn't too surprised to see Tomlinson have a great day.

Bills need to shore up their interior line. GL, and we'll see you again in two years.

YardRat
12-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Good win, guys, and good luck the rest of the year.

don137
12-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Poor officiating asside which is not the Chargers fault, the Chargers have a really great team that can go far in the playoffs.

RBI90
12-03-2006, 04:57 PM

Thanks Skoob, I appreciate it.

I knew the weather would be a factor, but not necessarily an advantage for the home team. I would have liked to see this game with both offenses clicking.

Good luck the rest of the season. With the improvement on your team I hope we don't play you for a couple of seasons!

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Classy post Skoob.

Yup, that was really classy skoob. Time to neg you to oblivion since we didn't win

:snicker:

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 05:04 PM

I just negged you. You posted all week that we were going to win and than you say all is well because you won some money!! I win most weeks but I'd rather lose some money and have a Bills win.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Yup, that was really classy skoob. Time to neg you to oblivion since we didn't win

:snicker:

That's frickin funny. I'm still laughin!!!!

Cntrygal
12-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Congrats to all the SD fans! :clap:

CuseJetsFan83
12-04-2006, 02:46 AM
again praise to both sides for a close game unfortunately decided by the zebras........ as far as skooby goes........ with SD beating buffalo, is LT a quality back in your eyes yet........... even though they are in a virtual tie for the #1 seed in the afc....... are they an "elite team"

Mitchy moo
12-04-2006, 06:05 AM
again praise to both sides for a close game unfortunately decided by the zebras........ as far as skooby goes........ with SD beating buffalo, is LT a quality back in your eyes yet........... even though they are in a virtual tie for the #1 seed in the afc....... are they an "elite team"

LT looks great and is a real threat whenever he gets the ball, he's a quality back.

I would now consider SD an elite team and a real threat to go deep into the playoffs. We must also note the Bills marked improvement and their own ability to play big ball with teams like this.

With any luck, we'll see teams next year as our bi*ches instead of as opponents.