PDA

View Full Version : Did McGahee play today?

jamze132
12-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Oh, yeah he did, my bad, I couldn't see him on the ground all day.

16 attempts for 26 yards.

gr8slayer
12-03-2006, 03:38 PM
I want to see some more A-Train.

Slim
12-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Willis was dancing around the hole to much today.. He needs to be more North and South, espcially agiasnt a team that has a stern defense.

gr8slayer
12-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Willis was dancing around the hole to much today.. He needs to be more North and South, espcially agiasnt a team that has a stern defense.
We just need a little more A-Train.

odin
12-03-2006, 03:44 PM
I couldn't believe he didn't pick up the first down on the screen pass.. that was pathetic.

Philagape
12-03-2006, 03:50 PM

What a marked difference between the two RBs today ... LT just blows right through traffic.

The running game as a whole failed today. There were Chargers in Willis' path all day, but he added nothing.

gr8slayer
12-03-2006, 03:52 PM
He just needs to realize that he is a 230+ pound RB and not a little guy with twinkle toes.

OpIv37
12-03-2006, 03:53 PM
When McGahee was out to get taped (at least that's what the announcers said), A-Train had two good runs and a decent screen pass play. He looked much better than McGahee. Why didn't Jauron leave him in, or at least rotate him in more?

McGahee was dancing in the backfield like a jackass all game long. He wasn't hitting holes, he was waiting for blocks that never came, and it really hurt the team.

Slim
12-03-2006, 03:59 PM
He'll have a monster game next week, he always shreds the Jets.

X-Era
12-03-2006, 04:09 PM

He is average at BEST, is NOT good enough as a starter!

Our stud RB STILL needs to be found!

Can you say Marshawn Lynch? Michael Bush? Mike Hart (dreaming)?

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 05:18 PM

Great, we have a running back that plays well twice a season.

X-Era
12-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Great, we have a running back that plays well twice a season.

Its not enough and should be our top priority in the draft!!!!

M
12-03-2006, 05:29 PM

We needed him today!

X-Era
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
We needed him today!

And playmakers make plays when we need them, JP managed to!

When has McGahee gotten us the 1st down when we needed it or carried us to a win?

It was an obvious contrast today between a TRUE top RB and a guy who thinks he is!!!!

jamze132
12-04-2006, 05:52 AM
I am no longer convinced that a better O-line will help McGahee. Is he trying to impersonate Emmit Smith on "Dancing With The Stars" WTF? Hit the ****ing hole!!! Just an idea, Willis.

Night Train
12-04-2006, 05:56 AM

Thank You. That is why I can't completely warm up to the guy. Hit the line flying and quit all the Arthur Murray tap recitals.

don137
12-04-2006, 06:17 AM
I remember when LT ran off a huge run he hit through the hole before the safety who charged into the box when he saw run got there and blew right by the safety. McGahee on the other hand would of danced a little and given the safety enough time to hit him at the line of scrimmage. That is the difference between the two.

kernowboy
12-04-2006, 07:37 AM
We need to move McGahee in the offseason. He'll only ever be average to good. Unless we move up some of the guys coming out are no better than the A Train like Tony Hunt. I would be happy to get an extra pick in 2008 for McGahee and use it to move up for someone like Darren McFadden of Arkansas. In this years draft if one of our picks went on a guy like Clifton Dawson of Harvard I wouldn't complain. He's beaten everyone put in front of him and you can't ask more than that. I think Shaud Williams is a luxury on the roster. I would start Thomas, draft Dawson and sign Lumsden from the Tigercats who can easily be the equal of Mike Bell at the Broncos.

HHURRICANE
12-04-2006, 08:10 AM
I couldn't believe he didn't pick up the first down on the screen pass.. that was pathetic.

That play officially did it for me. I am now a Willishater!! I wonder if I can use the same unitelligent arguments that the JPHaters use.

It's cold in Atlanta today. Damn that Willis!!!

jamze132
12-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Anyone remember his TD he had against the Jags where he just danced around for like 2 seconds before finally deciding to run forward and into the endzone? He got lucky since the Jaguar guy who just stood there should have knocked the living **** out of him.

mchurchfie
12-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Anyone remember his TD he had against the Jags where he just danced around for like 2 seconds before finally deciding to run forward and into the endzone? He got lucky since the Jaguar guy who just stood there should have knocked the living **** out of him.
I wholeheartedly agree. He danced back there so long I think the Jag players thought the play was over and just gave up on it. Unfortunately it just encouraged him to do it even more the last game. I have never seen a guy that is so big and SUPPOSEDLY so fast go down so easy at times.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2006, 10:29 AM
I wholeheartedly agree. He danced back there so long I think the Jag players thought the play was over and just gave up on it. Unfortunately it just encouraged him to do it even more the last game. I have never seen a guy that is so big and SUPPOSEDLY so fast go down so easy at times.

He can't make the highlight reel chugging out 4 yards at a time and making first downs. He needs to make a big play and get on ESPN so Rosenhaus can get a big check for his client.

Rosenhaus was the one a few years back who bragged about how he got McGahee a much bigger deal with the Bills etc. because of they way he managed and promoted his recovery. I think TD still has the hook in his mouth!!!

jamze132
12-05-2006, 01:54 PM
He can't make the highlight reel chugging out 4 yards at a time and making first downs. He needs to make a big play and get on ESPN so Rosenhaus can get a big check for his client.

Rosenhaus was the one a few years back who bragged about how he got McGahee a much bigger deal with the Bills etc. because of they way he managed and promoted his recovery. I think TD still has the hook in his mouth!!!
I think Willis should fire Rosenass and ****ing run forward!

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 03:05 PM

Yeah, he was there but he didn't do much

DynaPaul
12-05-2006, 04:38 PM
He's the Randy Moss of running backs...

gr8slayer
12-05-2006, 11:28 PM
He's the Randy Moss of running backs...
Interesting comparison but I can see it. Anytime the hole isn't there he just stops moving his legs.

jamze132
12-06-2006, 04:01 AM
I understand that he is trying to "break a big one" but more times than not, he should just take the 4-5 yds that he could realisticly get instead of getting tackled from behind the LOS and losing yds.

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 10:47 AM
I understand that he is trying to "break a big one" but more times than not, he should just take the 4-5 yds that he could realisticly get instead of getting tackled from behind the LOS and losing yds.
Hell yeah. I would much rather have the four yards a carry than an occasional large run.