PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable

xXSpIkes5IXx
12-03-2006, 03:57 PM
I was appauled by that no call on the pass interference on our second to last drive. IT WAS OBVIOUS, even chargers fans im sure would say that was interference. He got mugged from behind by Cromartie when the pass was definitivly still in the air, it was a terrible call. Even worse if he makes that catch we are almost in field goal range, hell we could have scored a TOUCHDOWN. I almost

In my opinion the refs STOLE this game from us, of course i am still in the heat of the moment on this one.

My hats off to JP in the second half, he did his part to try to lead us back

He did look like the JP of old in the first half though.

Our new o line is definetely better at pass blocking, but they cant run block for ****.

My game ball goes to Takeo Spikes, he looked like the Takeo of old today.

BillsNick
12-03-2006, 03:59 PM
We had 2 opponents today. The Chargers, and the Refs. Someone did not want us to win today.

OpIv37
12-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Agreed on JP and the refs.

disagree on Takeo. While he did make a few plays and looks like he's getting back to form, he wasn't quite there yet. He doesn't take on blocks like he used to and still doesn't have his big play ability back. He's making progress but still has a ways to go.

YardRat
12-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Murph and Kelso both gave their player of the game award to Takeo. He must've done something right.

Slim
12-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Agreed on JP and the refs.

disagree on Takeo. While he did make a few plays and looks like he's getting back to form, he wasn't quite there yet. He doesn't take on blocks like he used to and still doesn't have his big play ability back. He's making progress but still has a ways to go.

I agree, its nice to see come progression.. That tipped ball on San Diegos first scroing drive was a pre-injury Spikes move... Any news on Crowell?

BigBoltIke
12-03-2006, 04:05 PM
The game came down to the lines, and Buffalo just didn't have the strength up front to dominate. I was surprised by how well the Bills did at slowing down the Chargers, especially in the second half.

I still think the Chargers should've avoided kicking off to your KRs though.

BillsNick
12-03-2006, 04:12 PM
That game was winnable.

Mitchy moo
12-03-2006, 04:13 PM
That game was winnable.

I thought so as well.

xXSpIkes5IXx
12-03-2006, 04:34 PM
The NFL should apologize to us for that no-call, i am incredibly pissed

BillsNick
12-03-2006, 04:36 PM
The NFL should apologize to us for that no-call, i am incredibly pissed

Their apology wouldn't mean ****.

This game makes you actually question whether or not there was some intent to hurt the Bills.

DynaPaul
12-03-2006, 06:33 PM
We didn't play well enough in the first half to win this game. Even a field goal would have changed the game.

mybills
12-03-2006, 06:37 PM
We didn't play well enough in the first half to win this game. Even a field goal would have changed the game.
BigBoltIke would disagree if you were talking about the Bolts. They are the most cleverist superior gameplan changers.

:roflmao:

The_Philster
12-03-2006, 07:51 PM
It looked like TKO was back in form today ..at least for parts of the game

Regarding the no-call pass interference...I can't say what I think of it outside the No-TOS Zone short of saying it was the most blatant screwup I saw today

DynaPaul
12-04-2006, 11:41 AM
BigBoltIke would disagree if you were talking about the Bolts. They are the most cleverist superior gameplan changers.

:roflmao:

Of course. They are clearly genetically superior to every other team in the league. They are the Master Team headed by Fuhrer Schottenheimer. They cannot be beaten.