PDA

View Full Version : After game thoughts

ICE74129
12-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Kudos to the players for not giving up.

JP had an off day till the 2nd half. The 2nd INT was stupid, the first was on price. Price just stood there and didn't come back to/ nor fight for the ball and it was picked. no wonder JP hung him out on the next pass :bandwagon And before you haters start in on that, Kelly did it all the time, most QB's do. Hell Kelly had the sac to even say it publicly.

The OL can't run block to save thier asses. Pass blocking still lacks. Two new Guards in FA at minimum. Would still like to see another RT brought in as well.

Willis is a waste of a roster space. Atrain runs much harder, much smarter and blocks a hell of a lot better for less money. I hope we part ways with Willis this offseason.

We still need a legit #2 WR. No one respects our other WR's outside of Evans and nor should they.

Defense, Jesus, we suck at stopping the run. I guess this 'lighter faster linemen' crap experiment can now go away? I don't see Tommie Harris on this roster so time to go out and pick up a couple 325lb guys that can move to rotate in.

LB's Watch the film on TKO...he is an average LB at best now. I don't see him on our roster next year.

CB's did good.

Safetys. Welcome to the NFL Rookies, LT and Gates schooled you all day. But I can't blame them for two reasons. 1) they are rookies. ) our passrush is not consistantly getting pressure and our safetys had to bite on play action all day with the way teams are running the football.

I will say it again, kudos to the TEAM for showing up as best they could, too bad the coaching didn't. Jauron again today shows why no one but buffalo was after him. Expierienced HC's shouldn't make the bone headed mistakes he did today.

Whats clear is this, we have a core of damn salty players to build around. Its also clear we are severely lacking talent on both lines and more offensive firepower. 33 mill in cap room, clear cut needs. No excuses Ralph and marv....dont be cheap.

Nighthawk
12-03-2006, 04:49 PM
This organization ruined any future we had by hiring Jauron. He is just a terrible coach.

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 04:50 PM
This organization ruined any future we had by hiring Jauron. He is just a terrible coach.
we should hire ICE.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 04:52 PM
1) For all of the *****ing about Jauron this team plays like they want to win. I think Jauron is a fine coach.

2) McGahee is officially a loser. They pull him out on passing downs because he can't block. He danced himself out of a first down today that might have been the turning point in this game. At one one point Duke Preston and JP both had more rushing yards on 1 carry vs. his 8. DUKE PRESTON!!!!!!

3) Tim Adnderson = SUCKS!!

4) I'll stick with JP.

Yasgur's Farm
12-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Good points Ice... As I said in another post I'd like to see I'd like to see...

1) Re-sign Kelsay.
2) Sign Dwight Freeney at any cost.
3) Move Aaron Schobel to LB. He's too small for DE and hurts us badly vs the run. But I think he could be a Bryce Paup type OLB.

In addition I would...
4) Package our #1 with WM and TKO to move up and get Calvin Johnson.
5) Sign 2 solid Guards.

ICE74129
12-03-2006, 05:00 PM
we should hire ICE.

If I were Owner I would find the best guy for the job that could do a ton of scouting. I would see of dwight adams would come back as a consultant. I would then try and drastically upgrade the scouting dept.

OL coach would be replaced immediately.

The 33 mill in money would be invested in OL, DL, LB, CB, #2 WR, TE and RB. Then draft BPA after needs are met in FA.

I give Jauron another year or so with REAL talent to coach and a much better OL coach to boot.

ICE74129
12-03-2006, 05:02 PM
[quote=draz54]Good points Ice... As I said in another post I'd like to see I'd like to see...

14) Package our #1 with WM and TKO to move up and get Calvin Johnson.

If I package its after all the OL and DL needs are met in FA. I then package Willis, our #1, TKO and another pick to get...Adrian Peterson :bandwagon

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 05:03 PM
If I were Owner I would find the best guy for the job that could do a ton of scouting. I would see of dwight adams would come back as a consultant. I would then try and drastically upgrade the scouting dept.

OL coach would be replaced immediately.

The 33 mill in money would be invested in OL, DL, LB, CB, #2 WR, TE and RB. Then draft BPA after needs are met in FA.

I give Jauron another year or so with REAL talent to coach and a much better OL coach to boot.

If you were the owner, the bills would be in LA yesterday.

:D

Yasgur's Farm
12-03-2006, 05:04 PM
That $33M is gonna be a whole lot less when escalator clause kick in. I'm not real clear on who or how much... But I would sat that both Lee Evans and JP Losman are gonna get a whole lot more.

Just look at what Mike Williams and Clements got a few years ago.

Yasgur's Farm
12-03-2006, 05:06 PM
If I package its after all the OL and DL needs are met in FA. I then package Willis, our #1, TKO and another pick to get...Adrian Peterson :bandwagonAdrian Peterson is currently projected 10th at this point... I think he would drop right in our lap.

mybills
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
And before you haters start in on that, Kelly did it all the time, most QB's do. Hell Kelly had the sac to even say it publicly.
:bf1:

I saw a lot of Jim in JP today! I thought it was just us long time fans!!!!

mybills
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
:coocoo:

mybills
12-03-2006, 05:34 PM
2) McGahee is officially a loser.
WRONG.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
[quote=draz54]Good points Ice... As I said in another post I'd like to see I'd like to see...

14) Package our #1 with WM and TKO to move up and get Calvin Johnson.

If I package its after all the OL and DL needs are met in FA. I then package Willis, our #1, TKO and another pick to get...Adrian Peterson :bandwagon

:rofl:

what a surprise!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

mybills
12-03-2006, 05:39 PM
If I package
Ok, coach. :up: :rofl:

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 05:42 PM
WRONG.

Our QB ran for the same yards. 26 big ones!! However:

Losman, 4.3 yard average

McGahee, 1.6 yards average

RB contoversy, Duke Prseton, 5 yard average.

ICE74129
12-03-2006, 05:44 PM
[quote=ICE74129]

:rofl:

what a surprise!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Yeah a real rb with heart, instead of the miami babymaking thug we have.

ICE74129
12-03-2006, 05:45 PM

I saw him get pissed several times too, nice to see the fire.

mybills
12-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Our QB ran for the same yards. 26 big ones!! However:

Losman, 4.3 yard average

McGahee, 1.6 yards average

RB contoversy, Duke Prseton, 5 yard average.

Losman isn't told to run, therefor, he will ONLY run when he CAN get 4 or 5 yds. It's true that McGahee only had 26 yds, but that's on 3 broken ribs AND against their "superior" run D.

Devin
12-03-2006, 06:03 PM

:roflmao:

YardRat
12-03-2006, 06:08 PM
I have only two issues with Jauron, and they really might not be his responsibility anyway....

1) Our 'challenge' skills suck. We're not decisive and usually wrong when we do.

2) A-Train isn't used enough to spell McGahee.

Other than those, I'm fine with what he's done so far.

mybills
12-03-2006, 06:15 PM
I have only two issues with Jauron, and they really might not be his responsibility anyway....

1) Our 'challenge' skills suck. We're not decisive and usually wrong when we do.

2) A-Train isn't used enough to spell McGahee.

Other than those, I'm fine with what he's done so far.
They're not. We get screwed by the hater refs, no matter WHO our coach is. :down:

mybills
12-03-2006, 06:18 PM
For instance, JP threw that ball for a 1st down BEFORE his knee was down, but...

refs: Down by contact.

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

BoltfanBo
12-03-2006, 07:27 PM
They're not. We get screwed by the hater refs, no matter WHO our coach is. :down:
Man for the short time being in this forum I was leaning to Skoob as being the one with ridicolus post but after reading most of your input, you add nothing but idiotic posts. I mean it's ok to be a homer but be realistic.

Yard Rat was right. Even I was questioning Jauron's challanges. Especially after a Time Out. They had plenty of time to look at it and could tell his heal was out. So that tells me they didn't know the rule. As for A Train he's no great shakes but bigger backs have given us more problems then smaller shifty ones. As for other #21 He's never going be as good as he thinks he is.

The great ones don't say they're great because they're always trying to be better.

Nighthawk
12-03-2006, 08:55 PM

I agree, Devin! People are losing it!

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 10:04 PM

BigBoltIke
12-03-2006, 10:50 PM
If you were the owner, the bills would be in LA yesterday.

:D

Bills are going to San Antonio, not LA.

BillyT92679
12-03-2006, 11:05 PM
The Chargers will be in LA.

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Positives:
• Under the circumstances, Losman played pretty well against a solid defense.
• Our WR's played well.
• Our pass defense was extrordinary.
• Overall, we played well enough to keep the game close; we fought until the end.

Negatives:
• Inconsistent running game.
• Our run defense was pathetic.
• We had big problems tackling.
• Our inept OL was exposed against a good team.

Overall, I give us a 7.

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2006, 11:14 PM

Get a life, you won, now get lost.