• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

2007 Bills mock draft V 1.0!!!

Its never too early.

1) 9-16 range, Quentin Moses, other possibilities are Marshawn Lynch, Dwayne Jarrett, Ted Ginn Jr., maybe Mike Hart (dreaming)
    2) Michael Bush, other possibilities Zach Miller if he drops, Robert Meachem if he drops, Brian Leonhard as a Mike Alstott type
    3) Paul Williams- WR, other possibilities are Baraka Atkins, Aaron Sears if he drops, Steve Smith
    4) Tim Duckworth
    5-7) more OL, DL and Garrett Wolfe

• BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: 2007 Bills mock draft V 1.0!!!

your one of the more knowledgable guys about the draft but this is completely screwed

Comment

• X-Era
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
      your one of the more knowledgable guys in about the draft but this is completely screwed
      Your WAY off base!

I listed some juniors, yes.

I think when all is said and done 9-16 is about where we are.

I watch draft sites all the time and Im not off on where these guys will likely go at this point.

Please provide specifics as to why your questioning me.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jp-era
        Its never too early.

1) 9-16 range, Quentin Moses, other possibilities are Marshawn Lynch, Dwayne Jarrett, Ted Ginn Jr., maybe Mike Hart (dreaming)
        2) Michael Bush, other possibilities Zach Miller if he drops, Robert Meachem if he drops, Brian Leonhard as a Mike Alstott type
        3) Paul Williams- WR, other possibilities are Baraka Atkins, Aaron Sears if he drops, Steve Smith
        4) Tim Duckworth
        5-7) more OL, DL and Garrett Wolfe
        marshawn Lynch and Mike hart are not needs and Hart most likely wont enter the draft cas i am pretty sure he is a junior, Michael Bush wud really have to slip to be drafted in the 2nd round hell be a late 1st rounder..... Paul Williams we cud wait on and Rober Meachem wud be an idiot to enter the draft

I apologize cas i did critisize you a little too much maybe i just didnt understand u well overall i can agree with you for the most part except we should draft d and o line earlier

Comment

• X-Era
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
          marshawn Lynch and Mike hart are not needs and Hart most likely wont enter the draft cas i am pretty sure he is a junior, Michael Bush wud really have to slip to be drafted in the 2nd round hell be a late 1st rounder..... Paul Williams we cud wait on and Rober Meachem wud be an idiot to enter the draft

I apologize cas i did critisize you a little too much maybe i just didnt understand u well overall i can agree with you for the most part except we should draft d and o line earlier
          No big deal but for the record, I firmly believe we dont have our franchise RB yet. I use sites like condraft and footballsfuture. Both support my statements. Bush has dropped due to the season ending injury. Since it wasnt a knee injury, I think he will recover nicely. Paul Williams is rated #84 by condraft and his stock is rising. I think he could go 3rd round, we will have to wait and see. Its early still

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

I'd be thrilled with Dwayne Jarrett.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

No big deal but for the record, I firmly believe we dont have our franchise RB yet. I use sites like condraft and footballsfuture. Both support my statements. Bush has dropped due to the season ending injury. Since it wasnt a knee injury, I think he will recover nicely. Paul Williams is rated #84 by condraft and his stock is rising. I think he could go 3rd round, we will have to wait and see. Its early still
              after thinking about it for a little i think we should sign Michael Turner or draft Michael Bush those are the two RBs that I would like to see in the backfield on opening day

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by draz54
                I'd be thrilled with Dwayne Jarrett.
                I really like him too. Overall, id like an offensive playmaker in the 1st the most. I want OL dont get me wrong, but Id rather get it in FA and later in the draft. The early to mid 1st is meant for LT's and we dont need one.

Lynch, Peterson, Ginn Jr., Jarrett, any of those guys helps us day one.

On the RB's, I want to see the 40 times. Im not sure whos the fastest guys. I really want speed and I wouldnt mind giving up some size. Thurman was great for us and wasnt the biggest.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

Nor the fastest.

I'd love to trade up for Calvin Johnson.

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

Nor the fastest.

I wouldnt normally agree with a move up, but I firmly believe that adding a stud playmaker like Johnson makes us a potent playoff type team. Id do it, Johnson may be the best WR prospect in the past 5 years! Hes that good!

How about our 1st and Willis to the Texans, Lions, or Oakland. All could use McGahee. However, all may stay where they are since they need a QB. Arizona is a prime trade partner, but they dont need a RB.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                      • Feb 2005

I wouldnt normally agree with a move up, but I firmly believe that adding a stud playmaker like Johnson makes us a potent playoff type team. Id do it, Johnson may be the best WR prospect in the past 5 years! Hes that good!

How about our 1st and Willis to the Texans, Lions, or Oakland. All could use McGahee. However, all may stay where they are since they need a QB. Arizona is a prime trade partner, but they dont need a RB.
                      Hell ya! I'd throw in TKO as well.

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

Hell ya! I'd throw in TKO as well.
                        I just scanned a few more sites. I could see a move up with Oak.

Swap 1sts and give them McGahee. That would put us in the 2-5 range and would land us a guy like Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Gaines Adams

Oak could move to our 9 or so spot and still land a QB like Brohm.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

I just scanned a few more sites. I could see a move up with Oak.

Swap 1sts and give them McGahee. That would put us in the 2-5 range and would land us a guy like Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Gaines Adams

Oak could move to our 9 or so spot and still land a QB like Brohm.
                          That said most sites have guys like Quentin Moses, Marshawn Lynch, Dwayne Jarrett, or Ted Ginn Jr. in the 9-12 range.

Comment

• X-Era
                            • Feb 2005

Nor the fastest.

If I looked at it right, we sit 14th overall right now. Guys like Ginn Jr. and Jarrett look better and better.

Comment

• Kenny
                              • Aug 2004

Marshawn Lynch? Bush?

I do like Dwayne Jarrett and Gin Jr though. WR is the only position for offense I'd consider in the first round (if we're picking 10-15). Other positions I'd like to see addressed: LB (Poz) or a CB if we dont resign Clements (that kid from Michigan might last to early-mid round).

Comment

Working...
                              X