PDA

View Full Version : New York Jets fan here.

HendersonD06
12-03-2006, 05:27 PM
GL this week....

All I can say is this... Drafting The Brick and Mangold had 2 be the best 2 picks any team made in this years draft...

Im loving L.Washington, rookie rb, Florida State

J.Cotchery... Wow, this kid has become a top 10 wr in the NFL this season... With him and Coles, and Penny throwing the ball nice, watch out...

All I know is this... Bills can play the Jets tough next week, but Jets are headed for the Playoffs... All the so called "Experts" Wrote us off before the season started saying we could not win more than 3-4 games...

Little did they know... Mangini had other plans

Yasgur's Farm
12-03-2006, 05:39 PM
"Penney"... LMAO... How fitting.

Elminster
12-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Oh, we always play eachother. You even nipped us in the rear from time-to-time long ago when we were the far better team. I think now you guys are just a little ahead(mostly the oline), but we always play eachother close, and really...anything can happen and everything typically does. In closing....
J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!:respect:

shelby
12-03-2006, 05:47 PM
:welcome: to the Zone, and good luck to you.

:gobills:
:jetsuck:

Devin
12-03-2006, 05:48 PM
GL this week....

All I can say is this... Drafting The Brick and Mangold had 2 be the best 2 picks any team made in this years draft...

J.Cotchery... Wow, this kid has become a top 10 wr in the NFL this season... With him and Coles, and Penny throwing the ball nice, watch out...

All I know is this... Bills can play the Jets tough next week, but Jets are headed for the Playoffs... All the so called "Experts" Wrote us off before the season started saying we could not win more than 3-4 games...

cool I guess.

LtFinFan66
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Not sure about the top 10 receiver comment but the Brick and Mangold thing I can buy.

Welcome!!

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
GL this week....

Jets had a great draft and are playing well. Jets, unfortunately, should win at home on Sunday. A better team that when we met earlier.

YardRat
12-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Payback's a *****. I'm looking forward to it.

Cntrygal
12-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Good to see you Henderson! :wave:

mybills
12-03-2006, 06:44 PM
GL this week....
watch out...

Mangini had other plans
Good luck to you, too. :rofl: So do the Bills! and...

:hi5: Yard Rat.

BleedinGreenNC
12-03-2006, 07:33 PM
And i am here as well to talk the talk!!!

Here's to a great week of smack and poking and prodding of each other's sore spots!!

mr nyjet
12-03-2006, 08:02 PM
should be an interesting game next sunday. you did pretty well against san diego, and they're one of the elite teams.

does it bother any of you to see a.j. smith and wade phillips on their team?

BAM
12-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Good luck.

BleedinGreenNC
12-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Pimpin aint easy people!! Good luck on Sunday!!

Elminster
12-03-2006, 10:02 PM
should be an interesting game next sunday. you did pretty well against san diego, and they're one of the elite teams.

does it bother any of you to see a.j. smith and wade phillips on their team?
Smith bothers me, but not Wade. Wade's a poor head coach, but a damned good coordinator...

CuseJetsFan83
12-04-2006, 03:42 AM
i just seriously wonder what assanine comments mr. skoobylicious will have.......

THATHURMANATOR
12-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Both our teams are much improved since the first meeting. It should be a good game!

TigerJ
12-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Jets had a great draft and are playing well. Jets, unfortunately, should win at home on Sunday. A better team that when we met earlier.

Buffalo and the Jets are both better than when they first played. Buffalo has its work cut out for them though.

Cntrygal
12-04-2006, 07:23 PM
It's going to be another tough one...

HHURRICANE
12-04-2006, 07:49 PM
I think our season winds down to pure reality this coming weekend. Now Crowell and a DL that is just pathetic= a big loss on the road.

Smizzy
12-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Should be a good game