PDA

View Full Version : Crowell?

M
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Am I going crazy? I didn't see him at all this game....

Marvelous
12-03-2006, 05:46 PM
he was injured(LEG) in the 1st quarter and didnt return..

ParanoidAndroid
12-03-2006, 05:53 PM
:pray:

YardRat
12-03-2006, 06:01 PM
No updates yet, I take it.

BlackMetalNinja
12-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Can anybody give me a decent recent at all why COY F'n WIRE was used as his replacement!?!?!? All he did was run right at Lorenzo Neal and take himself out of just about every play. Why did none of our backup LB's take the spot instead???

YardRat
12-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Can anybody give me a decent recent at all why COY F'n WIRE was used as his replacement!?!?!? All he did was run right at Lorenzo Neal and take himself out of just about every play. Why did none of our backup LB's take the spot instead???

My opinion...

I think the Bills planned on using 2 LB's and 5 DB's in this game right along, a la the Indy game. It would have been Thomas again, but McGee's injury pressed him into the starting line-up, and Wire is probably the next best thing in that scheme.

M
12-04-2006, 08:22 AM

He really just needs to stay on ST. I think I saw him make one tackle. The rest of the time, he just piles on to a play that's already over! WTF?