PDA

View Full Version : Who would you trade Willis for?

X-Era
12-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Id love to get guys like Alge Crumpler, the Falcons could argue for a RB. Lions? Shaun Rogers? Oak? Jerry Porter?

Whats he worth? Id like a trade for a #2 WR, a DT, or pass rusher, or a RT, or G.

Yasgur's Farm
12-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Wrap up WM with TKO and our #1 for the right to draft Calvin Johnson... But you already know that.

Devin
Id love to get guys like Alge Crumpler, the Falcons could argue for a RB. Lions? Shaun Rogers? Oak? Jerry Porter?

Whats he worth? Id like a trade for a #2 WR, a DT, or pass rusher, or a RT, or G.

If the Lions traded Shaun Rogers for Willis Millen would truly deserve to be drawn and quartered in public.

Alge Crumpler aint going anywhere. Especially give the Falcons have Vick, Dunn and Norwood all running the ball.

If Willis is moved anywhere it would likely be for a pick, likely a 3rd rounder AT BEST.

HHURRICANE

A bag of Dorritos!!

You can't get much when your RB rushes for 26 yards and only has (1) 100 yard game this season.

X-Era
12-03-2006, 06:16 PM
If the Lions traded Shaun Rogers for Willis Millen would truly deserve to be drawn and quartered in public.

Alge Crumpler aint going anywhere. Especially give the Falcons have Vick, Dunn and Norwood all running the ball.

If Willis is moved anywhere it would likely be for a pick, likely a 3rd rounder AT BEST.

Id take the 3rd!

How about to the Eagles for someone?

Devin
12-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Id take the 3rd!

How about to the Eagles for someone?

The Eagles have Westbrook signed longterm in a big contract.

im4bflo
12-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Anyone to strenghthen our middle on D.
We get burnt up the middle, anytime anyone needs a first down on 3rd.

X-Era
12-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Anyone to strenghthen our middle on D.
We get burnt up the middle, anytime anyone needs a first down on 3rd.

Colts for Corey Simon? They put him on IR, doesnt that mean they have to release him? If not he would be a nice pickup. Former pro-bowler, played next to Tripplett, played in Tampa 2.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-03-2006, 06:35 PM
A bag of Dorritos!!

You can't get much when your RB rushes for 26 yards and only has (1) 100 yard game this season.

I am not sure we would get an un-opened bag of dorritos... maybe half eaten bag at best.

Willis is has not deliverd on his hype in my opinion

DynaPaul
12-03-2006, 06:39 PM
A tight end.

evol4276
12-03-2006, 06:46 PM
i really like him still (im sorry) but i, and im going on a limb here, would trade him for norwood, and maybe possibly a late rounder? maybe do without the late round but still through preseason and a few games here and there norwood is a beast. he's a little fast guy who DEFINATELY is a gamebreaker

X-Era
12-03-2006, 07:09 PM

How about the Texans for Eric Winston? He starts at RT. Maybe Jerome Mathis as well?

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I would trade him for a 2nd rounder, no less. He is having a bad season, but if we were to trade him, I would want value. It makes no sense to trade Willis when we don't have a replacement, imo.

drfunk
12-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Byron Leftwich and a 3rd round pick.

gr8slayer
12-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Right now I would give him away. I want to see more A-Train and alot less Willis.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 11:54 PM
i'd rather trade losman.

gr8slayer
12-03-2006, 11:55 PM
i'd rather trade losman.
Sucks for you, he's going to be here for a while.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Sucks for you, he's going to be here for a while.

the rest of this season is too damn long. :ill:

DraftBoy
12-04-2006, 01:30 AM
Crumpler? That guy cant catch a cold right now.

Id love the Leftwich and a 3rd deal, its a steal.

But Id keep McGahee because we arent going to get good value back for him.

Marvelous
12-04-2006, 01:59 AM

I agree 100% with this post on accounts....

*There's no way Willis is worth more then a 2nd..2nd if we're lucky..

Question, if he's so mediocre(which i know he is) then why does he have trade value? He isn't worth much. Our only hope is some team blames our O-line and thinks he'd flourish in their system. Lets take whatever we can get for this turd.

kernowboy
12-04-2006, 02:01 AM
I think if we can't shift him in this draft, we look to trade him for a Day1 pick in 2008. Irrespective of what people feel he is out of here at the end of contract

Losman to be traded? Aren't fans fickle !!!

Outside of Peterson and Lynch, RB in 2008 is looking better than it is this year. FA RBs this year include Betts and Duckett from the Redskins. I would take a real punt and get Jesse Lumsden into camp. He looks the business and has always ended in camps where he was never going to get a real chance like the Seahawks (Alexander/Morris) and Redskins (Portis/Betts).

There is no reason not to believe that we cannot find a Mike Bell (Denver) out there .. Lumsden just needs the schooling cos at 6ft1, 225lbs and running a 4.45 he has the physical talent. We need to get him on the practice squad as a minimum.

Marvelous
12-04-2006, 02:01 AM
Trade him to Miami for Marty Booker. He wants to be tehre anyways and he can share time with Ronnie Brown.

kernowboy
12-04-2006, 02:11 AM
Clifton Dawson of Harvard has been blazing a trail for the last few seasons. At 5ft10 and just under 200lbs he has the same size as a forner RB who wasn't so shabby for us and would be available on Day2