PDA

View Full Version : Harrington and Losman have identical games

Bling
12-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Harrington - 27/42, 267 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs
Losman - 21/37, 184 yds, 2 TD, 2 INTs

Harrington, a little better, but still pretty identical. Eck....

TigerJ
12-03-2006, 06:58 PM
They were pretty close. Harrington has the better completion percentage and more yards, JP one more TD. I do note that Harrington had his game against an opponent that Buffalo beat, while Buffalo's game was against the latest choice of media hypemeisters as the best team in the NFL.

Bling
12-03-2006, 06:59 PM
They were pretty close. Harrington has the better completion percentage and more yards, JP one more TD.

Yup! I ****ing hate when my QB's can produce. It pisses me off.

YardRat
12-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Harrington's rating = 70.2
Losman's rating = 65.6

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 07:17 PM

Stupid post as usual. Harrington a little better?!

Losman played in a gail force wind, hence why Rivers numbers weren't any good either, and still managed to produce one more TD than Joey. Jp's offense 21 points, Joe's 10 points. By the way Garrard had great numbers so I assume the weather in miami was decent?!

Losman stock rising, Harrington stock falling.

SquishDaFish
12-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Ill take losmans day today over joey. Points are what matters and JP put up more and so did his Offense.

Kerr
12-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Ok bling. If it makes you feel better.

Kenny
12-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Other than the year he was drafted, when was Joey's stock ever up? :)
And why are we even comparing the two guys? Harrington cant even carry JP's jockstrap.

X-Era
12-03-2006, 07:55 PM

So did Vince Young, your point is?

Philagape
12-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Stupid post as usual. Harrington a little better?!

Losman played in a gail force wind, hence why Rivers numbers weren't any good either, and still managed to produce one more TD than Joey. Jp's offense 21 points, Joe's 10 points. By the way Garrard had great numbers so I assume the weather in miami was decent?!

Falling from where?

spacecowboy
12-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Harrinton stinks, I'm glade we've got Losman, not that guy. Let's remember the Fins were a projected SuperBowl team, but I didn't hear the Bills come up in any SuperBowl talk. Losman is doing better with "less" right?

spacecowboy
12-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Falling from where?

He's now a mine shaft!

Elminster
12-03-2006, 08:44 PM
He's now a mine shaft!
That's all? I was thinking a bottomless pit....

Nighthawk
12-03-2006, 08:59 PM

Both guys, at this point in their careers, are not guys who are going to lead you to the playoffs. They need to get a hell of a lot better to be ranked with the good QB's in this league.

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Both guys, at this point in their careers, are not guys who are going to lead you to the playoffs. They need to get a hell of a lot better to be ranked with the good QB's in this league.
I disagree get Jp an OL , a running game, a D that can stop the run and he is good enough to take us to the playoffs. He had almost identical nos. as Rivers but without a running game and a D . He tried to carry the entire team on his shoulders in this weather condition.

!Papacrunk!
12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Harrinton stinks, I'm glade we've got Losman, not that guy. Let's remember the Fins were a projected SuperBowl team, but I didn't hear the Bills come up in any SuperBowl talk. Losman is doing better with "less" right?

I guess it's always convenient situations when the media is used. Anyone can check my posts here, I had stated before the season started that the Dolphins were still rebuilding. No offense, but is this year 7 for the Bills in the rebuilding process?

Nighthawk
12-03-2006, 09:07 PM
I guess it's always convenient situations when the media is used. Anyone can check my posts here, I had stated before the season started that the Dolphins were still rebuilding. No offense, but is this year 7 for the Bills in the rebuilding process?

It's more than that, but if you read a lot of people's posts on here...we should be happy because the Bills kept it close. Fans expectations are so low around here that they have started to accept mediocrity as progress. That is a joke to me...

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 09:11 PM
It's more than that, but if you read a lot of people's posts on here...we should be happy because the Bills kept it close. Fans expectations are so low around here that they have started to accept mediocrity as progress. That is a joke to me...

Did you bet cash on the bills?

Yes, I set my expectations to, "as long as we're headed the right direction and improving".

Nighthawk
12-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Did you bet cash on the bills?

Yes, I set my expectations to, "as long as we're headed the right direction and improving".

No, I just don't accept mediocre play. You do and that is your choice. Good for you.

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 09:15 PM
No, I just don't accept mediocre play. You do and that is your choice. Good for you.

If you didn't bet on the bills, why are you upset that we lost?

Where did I say I accept mediocrity? I am just not homerisitic enough to think we could've beaten the chargers.

Nighthawk
12-03-2006, 09:18 PM
If you didn't bet on the bills, why are you upset that we lost?

Where did I say I accept mediocrity? I am just not homerisitic enough to think we could've beaten the chargers.

I'm not upset that we lost to the Chargers, but I can see that we are going nowhere with Dickey as our HC. He's never been a winner and never will...that's what bothers me and I'm tired of people making excuses for his sorry a$$. Get a good coach in here and watch this team become instantly better.

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm not upset that we lost to the Chargers, but I can see that we are going nowhere with Dickey as our HC. He's never been a winner and never will...that's what bothers me and I'm tired of people making excuses for his sorry a$$. Get a good coach in here and watch this team become instantly better.
Not even the great Bellichick was this successful in his first year with the Pats after his failed first stint. Talk to me next year if we don't make playoffs.

Most teams couldn't even come this close to beating the chargers especially with Meriman back in the fold. This team lacks the talent but they sure gave the chargers a run ( pun? ) for their money .

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Not even the great Bellichick was this successful in his first year with the Pats after his failed first stint. Talk to me next year if we don't make playoffs.

Why are you bothering? Look at his signature.

justasportsfan
12-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Why are you bothering? Look at his signature.
nighthawks cool. Most posters here are. Just a difference of opinion on Jauron. He may be right , I'm just not one to judge so soon.

spacecowboy
12-03-2006, 10:00 PM

Point? And the Dolphins how long has it been for them? I hope for your sake Dante comes back healthy next year, thats all. There is a reason Harrington is a back-up right?