PDA

View Full Version : We really should be happy!

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 08:22 PM
I left the game with a bunch of Buffalo people feeling pretty good about the way we finished that game. Don't get me wrong we deserved to lose. McGahee dancing around. Peerless not runnning his route. Tim Anderson getting abused along with Ko Simpson.

But we played hard. Very hard. If this was last year and we had been down by 17-0 at halftime you would have been doing something else in the second half. The Bills made a game of it. If we had recovered that onside kick, which almost happened, I think we all believed that we were going to OT. How long has it been since we had that kind of confidence. It' scary.

One last point. The Chargers are 10-2 along with Indy and Chicago. The Bills had to play the 3 best teams in the NFL along with NE twice and the Jets twice. Are you kidding me?

We have alot to be happy about. I think hanging Jauron is silly. This isn't that good a team. Shottenheimer has a RB that ran for 177 yards today and he won by 3 points. I'm not sure what people are expecting but we are going to be even better next year. Guaranteed!

Cntrygal
12-03-2006, 08:35 PM
At one point I yelled "Quit your ****in' dancing and RUN!" and for some reason that got alot of attention from the other bar patrons.

:insane::boozer:

Mitchy moo
12-03-2006, 08:43 PM
At one point I yelled "Quit your ****in' dancing and RUN!" and for some reason that got alot of attention from the other bar patrons.

You crossed the line but in your case that's ok.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 08:48 PM

Were we at the same bar in Atlanta?

Buffalo fans that live in Buffalo should watch a game in another city. The last three weeks, the Atlanta crowd, has been pretty impressed with JP and the Bills. The media really didn't do JP any favors but people are getting to watch him and this team. It's pretty cool.

A Brown fan next to me was really into it!!

Nighthawk
12-03-2006, 08:57 PM
I left the game with a bunch of Buffalo people feeling pretty good about the way we finished that game. Don't get me wrong we deserved to lose. McGahee dancing around. Peerless not runnning his route. Tim Anderson getting abused along with Ko Simpson.

But we played hard. Very hard. If this was last year and we had been down by 17-0 at halftime you would have been doing something else in the second half. The Bills made a game of it. If we had recovered that onside kick, which almost happened, I think we all believed that we were going to OT. How long has it been since we had that kind of confidence. It' scary.

One last point. The Chargers are 10-2 along with Indy and Chicago. The Bills had to play the 3 best teams in the NFL along with NE twice and the Jets twice. Are you kidding me?

We have alot to be happy about. I think hanging Jauron is silly. This isn't that good a team. Shottenheimer has a RB that ran for 177 yards today and he won by 3 points. I'm not sure what people are expecting but we are going to be even better next year. Guaranteed!

Last I checked, we are not going to the playoffs for the...damn, I can't even remember the last time we went to the playoffs! Yeah, a lot to be proud of there! :crazy:

kinigirly
12-03-2006, 08:59 PM
granted i know we look like losers as usual...but i'm having fun. maybe its the alcohol, maybe i'm just stupid, maybe its both. i love it

Nighthawk
12-03-2006, 09:01 PM
granted i know we look like losers as usual...but i'm having fun. maybe its the alcohol, maybe i'm just stupid, maybe its both. i love it

I think it's the alcohol...maybe I should try that! :D

Cntrygal
12-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Were we at the same bar in Atlanta?

Nope - wasn't me! :insane::boozer: I'm still in South Dakota.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Last I checked, we are not going to the playoffs for the...damn, I can't even remember the last time we went to the playoffs! Yeah, a lot to be proud of there! :crazy:

Yeah, everyone had us going and winning the Superbowl this year!!:drool2:

Give ma a break!!