PDA

View Full Version : This is for all the Bills fans... (From a J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets fan)

HendersonD06
12-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Listen, im really not going to talk about the JEts all that much for the simple fact this is not a Jets site... All I can say is this... As Bills fans you all have to keep your heads up, for the simple fact... This Bills team will be a nice team in the future, honestly... I can see it. It just might be the Jets, and Bills on top of the AFC East in the near future because New England is starting to fall apart if you ask me.All teams in the NFL need help year to year as far as filling positions with good talent... But I really feel if the Bills can go out in Free agency and build through the draft and build this O-Line... I think that you all have ALOT of playmakers on the O-Side of the Ball... Just like I think the Jets have some...Jets- C.Pennington- lacks a deep ball, but I feel he is a LEADER of this team... One thing alot of people dont know... C.Pennington is actually The #2 ALL TIME in passing %.... Some can say its alot of "Dink and Dunks" But he moves the ball like a machine at times... But I will tell you all this... Last year... Before Chad got hurt, he could not do ANYTHING with this team...Our O-Line was a F-... No lie, this year with the additions of Brick and Mangold.... I give it a A- (took it 2 rounds)Bills- J.P Lossman- I love this kids gun slinging mentality... He can get out of the pocket and run, and with a right O-Line, he can really confuse the shiit out of the Defense... I seen it first hand when he was throwing all over my Jets in the first meeting... BUT WITHOUT A O-LINE.... HE IS GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES, DRIVES ARE GOING 2 END... But with the right O-Line, This kid can be a WEAPON with R.Parish, Parish is the perfect WR for WR Screens, slants, reverses, and the DEEP BALL, I like Wills running the ball, with a SOLID O-Line, watch out, 105-130 each game on the ground... Thats when J.P Can get to work, when the D is trying to stop the run... I like L.Evans, in the same category as C.Chambers from the Phins in my eyes, PLAY-MAKER with the chance to do so.... All I can say is this... Jets were 4-12 I think last season, 2 picks later... Brick and Mangold... BOOM, we are pushing for the playoffs.But im proud of the Jets team this year... Mangini seems like he will be greatColes is becoming the #1 wr of oldJ.Cotchery... WOW, 3rd season I think, he is a #1 WR, going up vs #2 CB'sC.Baker... He is becoming a nice pass catching threat... And SOLID run blockerJ.Miller... Becoming one of the NFL best in KR's. Can turn the momentum quicklyL.Washington(rookie) I love this KID, Florida State, he can bust some nice runsC.Houston, I feel he is just as good a L.Jordan was for us, I think he can be better (C.Houston and L.Washington has been a solid 1-2 punch past couple of weeksK.Rhodes... Look at his STATS... ALL PRO for sure... Playing like E.Reed, he is out #1 playmaker on D, but Vilma is the Leader of this D in the 3-4I never seen jets talent like this... Mangini really has these boys playing... But all I can say is this... If the Bills hit the O-Line in the Draft and FA... I see them being a SOLID team for years to come... I think you all may need another D-Lineman... But it takes time.GL this week

Cntrygal
12-03-2006, 09:35 PM
As long as the patsies and fishies go DOWN! :up:

Crisis
12-03-2006, 10:43 PM
That's a long paragraph.

BILLSROCK1212
12-03-2006, 10:48 PM
u left Brad Smith out...i love that pick and he is really doing well for you guys!!!! G-luck the rest of the way and for the future but watch out cas NO ONE CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!