PDA

View Full Version : Question

scott51
12-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Due to the blackout and my having to work, I was unable to see the Bills game today. I caught some of the replays on Channel 7 tonight though. I have a question for anyone who was at the game or got to see it on TV,

How did JP look? I was impressed with the sight of him having to be restrained when yelling about the sideline catch that was called out of bounds, did he have that fire and passion all day long?

Also, what in the hell is this fumble recovery call crap on Rivers? What when refs come to Buffalo they feel the need to call things that get called once every decade!!

PromoTheRobot
12-03-2006, 11:13 PM
JP looked poor at times, but overall was effective. We could have won the game if not for some horrible officiating. That also includes some questionable spotting of the ball at the end of the first half. Had we kept that drive alive, SD doesn't score that late TD. The conditions were poor...gusty winds, internittant snow. Phillip Rivers had a lot of trouble too, but he was good enough.

That's my take. I'm sure someone else will tell you everyone, including JP sucked out loud.

PTR

scott51
12-03-2006, 11:15 PM
JP looked poor at times, but overall was effective. We could have won the game if not for some horrible officiating. That also includes some questionable spotting of the ball at the end of the first half. Had we kept that drive alive, SD doesn't score that late TD. The conditions were poor...gusty winds, internittant snow. Phillip Rivers had a lot of trouble too, but he was good enough.

That's my take. I'm sure someone else will tell you everyone, including JP sucked out loud.

PTR

Thanks, yeah I am hearing that the officiating was really bad! Figures, but, then again, SD is becoming a poster team for the NFL so they gotta make sure they look good!

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2006, 11:24 PM
We looked pretty good, minus horrible protection, run blocking and the run game in general. I thought Losman did very well under the circumstances. Our defense did a good job getting pressure on Rivers and defending the pass. The only problem is we couldn't stop the run. Our special teams had a decent day, but I think San Diegos ST's did much better than ours.

CuseJetsFan83
12-04-2006, 02:42 AM
from what i was listening to on the radio........... alot of blown calls........... i can understand a team giving the game away by like turnovers, and what not, but i loathe with a passion when the refs cost a game........

and normally hochuli is one of my favorite refs, but this is changing some of my thoughts of him