PDA

View Full Version : Giving credit....

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 11:37 PM
where credit is due.

2 INT's and a fumble.2 or 3 passes nearly picked off.

way to go JP. :bf1:

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2006, 11:38 PM
At first I thought you were going to give credit to Royal again, but either way I knew it would be some sort of cheap insult against Losman. Oh well, Go Bills!

SABURZFAN
12-03-2006, 11:42 PM
just telling it like it is.

mikemac2001
12-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Post Edited.

TacklingDummy
12-04-2006, 12:15 AM
your a dumba$$ and im just telling it like it is

Philster is going to be upset with you. Attack the post and not the poster, thanks.

Tatonka
12-04-2006, 12:15 AM
hey saber, how do you feel knowing that jp is the qb of your "favorite" team for at least another season after this one?

TacklingDummy
12-04-2006, 12:17 AM
hey saber, how do you feel knowing that jp is the qb of your "favorite" team for at least another season after this one?

I don;t know how Sab feels but I know how I feel. Like crap. There's no fun in another 6-10 or worse season.

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Look at it this way, Losman has definitely improved from last year...

3rdn1
12-04-2006, 12:36 AM
jp is the man I say JP JP JP JP JP JP GOOOOOOO JP JP 4 pres. jp soft drinks jp beer jp candy bars everything is jp.

Devin
12-04-2006, 12:38 AM
uhhhhhhh yeah.

I have mixed feelings about his performance. It certainly wasn't bad, but not great either. I think whats frustrating is what it COULD have been. Just a general lack of accuracy as usual.

The above being said he has improved. I guess ill just have to see what he does over the next 4 games.

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Losman is the anti-Rivers. He makes bad decisions and plays like a gunslinger, trying to get it all at once, rather than taking his time and working it down the field. He also has a cannon, but isn't accurate.

If he could control himself, your team would benefit immensely.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2006, 12:52 AM

i'll let you know when this season ends.

Devin
12-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Losman is the anti-Rivers. He makes bad decisions and plays like a gunslinger, trying to get it all at once, rather than taking his time and working it down the field. He also has a cannon, but isn't accurate.

If he could control himself, your team would benefit immensely.

I wrote an article about Rivers pre-draft day 2004 for the billszone.com front page.

A part of that was about how Rivers was the most accurate QB in NCAA history and how his sidearm motion would not be an issue at the pro level.

He is a hell of a QB. I had hoped from the combine til draftday he fell to the Bills.

Devin
12-04-2006, 01:00 AM
http://www.gridironjunkies.net/hosting/riverssig.jpg

JJamezz made this a month or two before the draft that year, it was in his sig (and mine for a little while).

*sigh*

kernowboy
12-04-2006, 02:15 AM
Rivers had the benefit of a superb running game in difficult and unfriendly QB conditions, JP did not.

How McGahee can list himself in the same sentence as LT is a joke.

In difficult weather conditions + no running game = a difficult game for any QB

patmoran2006
12-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Losman didnt play THAT bad..

and he was also different, first half of the year woulda been one of his typical 3 INT, 2 lost fumble days.

He stayed in the game and made some plays. He WASNT good but i've seen far worse.

I can live with his performance Sunday, against a tough team.

Dr. Lecter
12-04-2006, 07:13 AM
where credit is due.

Show me where "nearly picked off" shows up in the stats.

It shows up right next to "nearly a touchdown", which I doubt you would give him credit for.

BTW, Rivers fumbled twice and also had 2 or 3 balls "nearly picked off".

Your posts are getting more idiotic every day, as are your pathetic attempts at getting attention by *****ing about everything the guy does.

He is the Bills QB. He will be the Bills QB next year.

Deal with it,

THATHURMANATOR
12-04-2006, 07:33 AM
I really don't think JP was the problem. I hate saying it but the officials stole this game. That PI on Reed was a joke!

onceproudbillsfan
12-04-2006, 07:36 AM
I thought he didnt play too bad if you consider the weather. Philip Rivers didnt exactly light it up. They both had similar games. The one thing that Losman needs to work on is watching the play clock. I cant stand when you get a delay of game. It should never happen when you are at home, but other than that he played alright. The touchdown to Price was a great pass. You cant get anymore accurate than that.

HHURRICANE
12-04-2006, 07:38 AM

If you were telling it like it is you wouldn't have forgotten the 2 TD passes.

That's why you have no credibility.

gr8slayer
12-04-2006, 08:45 AM
If only we had a running game *sigh*

Luisito23
12-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Losman didn't play that bad, although that first INT ended up being the winning kick.....If only we would've got the ball back on that onside kick, I know we would've at least tied the game....Oh well....I had hope for a W, but I'm not stressing this loss, we played a great team with alot of heart (except for our run D and running game), and never gave up just like last week...I can't wait to get this win in Jersey on Sun.....:jetsuck:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

jdbillsfan
12-04-2006, 09:09 AM
If only we had a running game *sigh*

I agree.

Also, Rivers is going to look better having LT and being able to throw to Gates. Those two things seem to really help out a young QB.

raphael120
12-04-2006, 09:16 AM
yeh if this was JP of last year, you wouldnt have had the 2 TD's to go along with the INT's and fumbles

alohabillsfan
12-04-2006, 09:19 AM

Don't forget to credit R Parrish on the fumble that could of resulted in a FG attempt from SD 30 yd line.

Also as long as we are passing out credit, don't forget....

Willis, pack you bags I am through with your dancing overrated ass!

ATT YDS TD LG
J. Losman 6 26 0 10
W. McGahee 16 26 1 5
A. Thomas 2 11 0 7

PECKERWOOD
12-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Stop getting riled up guys. Sabz does this to get attention. He likes seeing people get pissed off, who cares?

Michael82
12-04-2006, 01:36 PM
where credit is due.

this post is ****ing moronic. But I'm not surprised. :puke:

SABURZFAN
12-04-2006, 06:13 PM
this post is ****ing moronic. But I'm not surprised. :puke:

i agree.your posts are moronic and it's not surprising.

YardRat
12-04-2006, 06:22 PM
"Like shooting fish in a barrel" is what my grandfather used to say.

BillsFever21
12-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Show me where "nearly picked off" shows up in the stats.

It shows up right next to "nearly a touchdown", which I doubt you would give him credit for.

BTW, Rivers fumbled twice and also had 2 or 3 balls "nearly picked off".

Your posts are getting more idiotic every day, as are your pathetic attempts at getting attention by *****ing about everything the guy does.

He is the Bills QB. He will be the Bills QB next year.

Deal with it,

With all of JP's passes that were "nearly TD's" and "nearly completions" he would have 30 TD's and 5,000 yards right now.

Too bad "nearly wins" doesn't count as a stat for our team either. We would be tied with the Colts. I guess if you count games that were "nearly lost" though we would be about 1-11 though.