• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Question

I didn't get to see the game. So I got some questions.

Im just wondering if JP looked as bad as his stats. looked for the first 57 minutes of the game? 15 of 29 for 122 yards 1 T D (setup by the special teams) 2 INTs. and a fumble. Was it the wind, o-line, receivers, or coaching fault that made JP look so bad?

Going 6-8 for 62 yards and 1 TD in what some would consider garbage time, down by 10 with 3 minutes left, helped his stats. look alittle better.

It looks like the D and Special teams played well enough for the Bills to win again.

Looking at the Bills Drive chart, all I got to say is, damn, the offense sucks.

Drives of 4 plays, 6, 3, 3, 3, 6, 3, 3, 4, 4, 2, 8, 10 plays is pathetic.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Question

this should be interesting.

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Good, you can't criticize the Bills this week, you didn't even watch the game.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
        Good, you can't criticize the Bills this week, you didn't even watch the game.
        Thats why Im asking if JP looked as bad as his stats. make him look.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

yep.......
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Guess it depends on who you ask. He looked like crap in the first half and for the first time all year it cant be blamed on the OL. They blocked great today considering whot hey were going up against. But in the second half JP looked like he has the last two weeks..... Solid.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              yep.......
              That sucks. I was getting my hopes up after he dismantled the 27th ranked defense of the 4-8 Houston Texans.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                Guess it depends on who you ask. He looked like crap in the first half and for the first time all year it cant be blamed on the OL. They blocked great today considering whot hey were going up against. But in the second half JP looked like he has the last two weeks..... Solid.
                Thanks.

The second half or the last drive? Because the Bills only had 66 yards of offense the second half until the last garbage time drive.

Did the D and Special teams play well enough for the Bills to beat SD?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

That sucks. I was getting my hopes up after he dismantled the 27th ranked defense of the 4-8 Houston Texans.

but it wasn't his fault.....

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                    but it wasn't his fault.....

It was the wind. So much for that rocket arm.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

It was the wind. So much for that rocket arm.

you'll have to ask the rocket scientists around here.

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

I didn't get to see the game. So I got some questions.

Im just wondering if JP looked as bad as his stats. looked for the first 57 minutes of the game? 15 of 29 for 122 yards 1 T D (setup by the special teams) 2 INTs. and a fumble. Was it the wind, o-line, receivers, or coaching fault that made JP look so bad?

Going 6-8 for 62 yards and 1 TD in what some would consider garbage time, down by 10 with 3 minutes left, helped his stats. look alittle better.

It looks like the D and Special teams played well enough for the Bills to win again.

Looking at the Bills Drive chart, all I got to say is, damn, the offense sucks.

Drives of 4 plays, 6, 3, 3, 3, 6, 3, 3, 4, 4, 2, 8, 10 plays is pathetic.
                        Honestly it was back and forth.

Jp's accuracy has always been poor so thats not really a secret. Some questionable play calling but overall in the 1st half JP was pretty dismal. He had a fair amount of time, and the WR's didnt appear to be having to much trouble with SD. Just a lot of over/under throws.

I will give credit where credit is due, JP did make the most of the 2 scoring drives given to him, but he simply could not get moving this game.

Thanks.

The second half or the last drive? Because the Bills only had 66 yards of offense the second half until the last garbage time drive.

Did the D and Special teams play well enough for the Bills to beat SD?

Yes.

The D struggled at times but a big part of that was being on the field the whole game. The defense wasnt great obviously but they kept us in the game almost the entire 1st half. And allowed 1 TD in the 2nd half. If it werent for LT's 51 yarder it might have been a diff game.

The 4th quarter TD SD drove for 8 minutes. That was a big killer.

The Special teams unit was somewhere above average and below great. A few really nice returns, decent kicking. Solid effort all around.

The officiating was poor to say the least however I will not put the loss on that.

And LT was LT, he did what most of the Fan's here knew he would.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

We knew we would not be able to stop LT but I think our own inability to establish the run was crucial. I know everyone has a very strong opinion about JP, but McGahee's performance was appalling. 26yds from the self proclaimed best RB in the league. I can't work out whether he was just s**t or if he can try to hide behind the OL not helping him and the coaches not sticking with trying to establish the run?

Its Buffalo. Its November. Its 35 degrees F, its windy. JP might have a rocket arm but under/over throws come from trying to battle against Mother Nature. It is quite possible that some of Leinart's throws could have ended up as laterals :)

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

I don't know what game some of you were watching but the pass blocking was horrific in this game. Still, that's no excuse for JP putting the ball on the ground--again. Overall, I got the feeling that JP Losman is making progress but would have liked to see more from him in this game. He had a poor performance but he didn't look clueless out there either. This time, he seemed to know how much the offense was struggling and he was trying to do something about it instead of just walking around with a dazed look on his face.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Perfect post Typo. But the couple of Haters dont see it that way. Its stats or nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X