PDA

View Full Version : Don't blame the Bills or the Refs for your loss

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Anyone at the game yesterday or that could watch it on TV knew that the game was over when they showed the cheerleaders.

As soon as a Jill came on the screen I knew the game belonged to the Chargers, no cheerleader professionalism was shown as the Jills came out in Parkas. Game, set, match San Diego.

OpIv37
12-04-2006, 11:44 AM
beware the wrath of The_Philster.

Kerr
12-04-2006, 11:45 AM
That was stupid.

LtFinFan66
12-04-2006, 11:46 AM
:couch:

The Phil-a-cometh:yikes:

BillsNick
:spam:

The_Philster
That was stupid.
beyond stupid....the Charger Girls would've had to be bundled up too...maybe even more so...it's called cold weather...something the wimps in San Diego can't handle

RedEyE
Anyone at the game yesterday or that could watch it on TV knew that the game was over when they showed the cheerleaders.

As soon as a Jill came on the screen I knew the game belonged to the Chargers, no cheerleader professionalism was shown as the Jills came out in Parkas. Game, set, match San Diego.

As soon as you posted this I knew it was going to be more ******ed Charger jibberish.

Devin
:rofl:

I thought it was funny :afro:

The_Philster
12-04-2006, 11:47 AM
:rofl:

I thought it was funny :afro:
idiotic is what it was

LtFinFan66
12-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Get em' Phil

The_Philster
12-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Get em' Phil
it was an idiotic post....and considering what it came from...I don't really give a ****

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 11:51 AM
I can't make you appreciate the humor Phil, however, I guarantee that if the Jills had come out in bkini-esque uniforms the Bills would've won. Instead the Chargers players were able to say, "Hey, those chicks are cold, I'm not just a wuss, let's play ball" instead of being intimidated.

SD cheerleaders always demonstrate cheerleader professionalism. Whether it's 90 degrees out or 50 degrees out the Chargergirls are always wearing their skimpy outfits, shown here http://www.chargers.com/charger_girls/lauren.htm

BillsNick
12-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Who needs a BigBullDyke around here anyways.

TacklingDummy
12-04-2006, 11:54 AM
I would like to trade the Chargers the Jills, JP Losman, and Willis McGahee for the Chargers cheerleaders and LT.

BigBoltIke

I understand you're angry about the loss, but you have to hold the Jills accountable.

The_Philster
I can't make you appreciate the humor Phil, however, I guarantee that if the Jills had come out in bkini-esque uniforms the Bills would've won. Instead the Chargers players were able to say, "Hey, those chicks are cold, I'm not just a wuss, let's play ball" instead of being intimidated.

SD cheerleaders always demonstrate cheerleader professionalism. Whether it's 90 degrees out or 50 degrees out the Chargergirls are always wearing their skimpy outfits, shown here http://www.chargers.com/charger_girls/lauren.htm
When does it ever get to 50 degrees in San Diego? :rolleyes: The Jills are in their skimpy uniforms when it gets chilly...sometimes I wonder if maybe they should cover up a little more in October cause I don't want them getting sick..so don't even start talking like an idiot. It wasn't 50 out there yesterday...it was below freezing with some cold winds to add to it

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I would like to trade the Chargers the Jills, JP Losman, and Willis McGahee for the Chargers cheerleaders and LT.

I'm sure you would...

The_Philster
12-04-2006, 11:57 AM
I understand you're angry about the loss, but you have to hold the Jills accountable.
Let's see the Charger Girls in skimpy outfits in below freezing weather...otherwise, you're talking out your ass in typical troll fashion. I give major props to the Charger Girls...and was rooting for Casie and Shantel the last 2 rds of the NFL Cheerleader Playoffs...but they don't cheer in our type of weather...and I guarantee they'd have to cover up at least as much as the Jills did

LtFinFan66
12-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Nothing like some cheerleaders with some sexy black dead skin due to frost bite. Does it for me everytime :up:

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 11:58 AM
When does it ever get to 50 degrees in San Diego? :rolleyes: The Jills are in their skimpy uniforms when it gets chilly...sometimes I wonder if maybe they should cover up a little more in October cause I don't want them getting sick..so don't even start talking like an idiot. It wasn't 50 out there yesterday...it was below freezing with some cold winds to add to it

It hits 50 during the December night games (such as the week 15 KC game I'm going to), and I'm aware that it was in the 30s yesterday.

BTW, where was the snow yesterday? I was expecting a blizzard.

The_Philster
12-04-2006, 12:00 PM
It hits 50 during the December night games (such as the week 15 KC game I'm going to), and I'm aware that it was in the 30s yesterday.

BTW, where was the snow yesterday? I was expecting a blizzard.
the snow came at the end of the game and afterwards...and like I said, the Jills are in their skimpier outfits during weather around 50 degrees so don't start talking like you're dealing with the same weather...cause you ain't

TacklingDummy
12-04-2006, 12:01 PM
The weather always looks nice in San Diego.

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Nothing like some cheerleaders with some sexy black dead skin due to frost bite. Does it for me everytime :up:

You actually made me blow Pepsi out of my nose with this.

By the way, this whole thread is a joke. Some people are taking this way too seriously.

Would the cheerleaders get frostbite from spending two and a half hours outside? They could rotate half the squad in and out of the tunnels...

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm not pretending that SD weather is anything like Buffalo weather or that 30 and less is anything like 50 and above.

I lived in Chicago for 6 years, so I know about Cold weather. I go yacht racing in the 50s, and don't step outside in the 30s without a Parka.

Earthquake Enyart
12-04-2006, 12:08 PM

I agree with Ike. I thought the exact same thing.

Another thing I would do if I ran the Jills would be to team up with some skiwear company and get some sexy skiwear on the Jills.

But, if they are going to wear grandma parkas, I guess that's why they picked all the fat ones this year.

Devin
12-04-2006, 01:02 PM

The Charger cheerleaders are so f'n hot.

Jeff1220
12-04-2006, 01:31 PM
If anyone reads TMQ (Easterbrooks column), then you know that this is pretty much plagiarism.

jamze132
12-04-2006, 01:36 PM
I can't argue that the Chargers cheerleaders are hot! And let's be honest, Cali. girls are hotter than western NY girls. But western NY girls are more beautiful on the inside and are really good at blowjobs!

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 01:37 PM
If anyone reads TMG (Easterbrooks column), then you know that this is pretty much plagiarism.

I thought everyone reads TMG, which is why this was funny.

I can't look at the cheerleaders too closely or the g/f (the woman in the avatar if you click the link below) gets angry...

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=1295884&postcount=100

jamze132
12-04-2006, 01:37 PM
I can't argue that the Chargers cheerleaders are hot! And let's be honest, Cali. girls are hotter than western NY girls. But western NY girls are more beautiful on the inside and are really good at blowjobs!
Sorry guys, I couldn't resist. I do miss Buffalo though.

camelcowboy
12-04-2006, 02:27 PM

Im glad to see the little yellow bus let you off today, nice win. you had the refs on you side and the chargers still almost lost to the Bills. You won't make it past the first round of the playoffs.

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Im glad to see the little yellow bus let you off today, nice win. you had the refs on you side and the chargers still almost lost to the Bills. You won't make it past the first round of the playoffs.

I graduated from the U of Illinois and am 23, which puts me slightly outside the "short bus" range.

The thread is a joke, and I, along with others, found it funny. Brighten your day by looking at Lauren here http://www.chargers.com/charger_girls/lauren.htm

Billz_fan
12-04-2006, 02:32 PM

Of course they won't. Marty has never seen the 2nd round has he ?

:laughter:

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 02:34 PM

Marty was never the HC of a team this talented before. Martyball died in week 4.

Billz_fan
12-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Marty was never the HC of a team this talented before. Martyball died in week 4.

Time will tell.

And yes your thread was funny :D

RBI90
12-04-2006, 02:36 PM

Didn't he make it to the AFC Championship with Cleveland?

The_Philster
12-04-2006, 02:42 PM
I graduated from the U of Illinois and am 23, which puts me slightly outside the "short bus" range.

The thread is a joke, and I, along with others, found it funny. Brighten your day by looking at Lauren here http://www.chargers.com/charger_girls/lauren.htm
nothing against your Charger Girls...but I prefer Aimee and Jessica Z
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d731b3127cce8d4f20f8ee8100000016108AcOGrFo2buR

This IS a Buffalo site, after all

Besides, as cute as Lauren is, I think Shantel is the top looker on the Charger Girls JMO

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 02:52 PM
I'll give those Jills some points, but I think the Chargergirls win out. You should check out the Halloween costumes...

End result, wherever she might be living, a hot chick is a hot chick.

The_Philster
12-04-2006, 02:55 PM
I'll give those Jills some points, but I think the Chargergirls win out. You should check out the Halloween costumes...
all a matter of personal preference, my man :peace:...I think we can agree that both squads are hotties...I prefer the Jills because they root for the right team :D and I know them...and I saw some of the Halloween costumes...I'm a major contributor the the Pro Cheerleader Blog

justasportsfan
12-04-2006, 02:55 PM

I don't care if she's a proffesional by wearing her outfit.

That's one FUGLY cheerleader though.

BigBoltIke
12-04-2006, 03:48 PM
I don't care if she's a proffesional by wearing her outfit.

That's one FUGLY cheerleader though.

That's just wrong man...

dplus47
12-04-2006, 04:00 PM
after the monday night phins-chargers game a couple of years ago that was held in tempe, i ran into a couple of the charger girls at in-n-out burger coming back into LA. you have to give props to lovely ladies who aren't afraid to eat.

clumping platelets
12-04-2006, 10:39 PM

I'm sure all the Charger cheerleaders have "call-in" on speed dial

jamze132
12-05-2006, 09:21 AM
As a member of the Army, I get the occasional chance to see different teams' cheeleaders when they come and visit different posts. And I can honestly say that the Chargers have a bunch of hotties. And a couple of years ago the Jills came to Ft. lewis, WA and they were just as smokin! It doesn't really matter where they are from, they are all hot!

HHURRICANE
12-05-2006, 09:22 AM
after the monday night phins-chargers game a couple of years ago that was held in tempe, i ran into a couple of the charger girls at in-n-out burger coming back into LA. you have to give props to lovely ladies who aren't afraid to eat.

And they obviously eat meat!!! I crack myself up sometimes!!

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 02:58 PM

I'd like to see the Charger Girls cheerlead in their usual outfits in 30 Degrees mate, they'd freeze be4 our very eyes

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 02:59 PM

yeah or aren't afraid to let them selves go :respect:

SABURZFAN
12-05-2006, 06:35 PM
it was an idiotic post....and considering what it came from...I don't really give a ****

:liar2:

SABURZFAN
12-05-2006, 06:37 PM

i agree.we have a couple of Mods who fit that description.

SABURZFAN
12-05-2006, 06:39 PM
The weather always looks nice in San Diego.

so do the Charger cheerleaders. :hungry:

BuffaloRanger
12-06-2006, 04:27 AM
How many of the chargers cheerleaders are originally from San Diego? Cities like San Diego attract sluts and whores who move there in an attempt to parlay their looks and "assets" into a sugar daddy husband or modeling career.

That doesn't happen in Buffalo. Jills are all from WNY.