• Show
Clear All
  • RBI90
    • Nov 2006

Did Haggan purposely try to hurt Hart?

Thoughts?

• LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Re: Did Haggan purposely try to hurt Hart?

Hart's a pussy.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

At least isn't a steroid Cheater like Merrimen...

It was hilarious when he came through the tunnell everyone was chanting steroids super loud and we was so pissed!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

When Merriman cheated and used an advantage to look better than he naturally was, did that hurt the opponents he played?

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I am not saying Hart derserved to get hurt but he was a compltely idiot that he would of never been hurt if he went down when he intercepted the ball the Chargers could of run out the clock but instead this dipstick tried to run with the ball up by 10 points with 2 minutes to play.

Secondly, what a bunch hypocrites calling themselves professionals when they hit the punter when he's out of bounds. .Yea ok...

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

The Chargers players are
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

If Haggan did try to hurt someone intentionaly, he should be punished. There really isn't any excuse for trying to hurt another player. If there is video, I would like to see it though.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

First of all, it was a pile on a loose ball. I don't know how the players or anyone knew who was grabbing what or what was intentional in the middle of all that mess. A lot of things happen in those piles- some intentional, some unintentional.

Second, if the Bills are gonna take cheap shots, wouldn't it make more sense to do it on LT or Gates in the first quarter instead of on Hart with 30 seconds left?

If Haggan did it, I hope he gets punished for it because it's a dirtbag thing to do. But I'd need to see evidence- it's all just conjecture at this point.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LTforMVP
                    • Nov 2006

Buffalo Bills- Classless, dirty players

Players say Bills injured Hart with dirty play

By Kevin Acee
                    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITERDecember 4, 2006
                    ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. – Linebacker Shaun Phillips had to be restrained, and head coach Marty Schottenheimer called a timeout at game's end for the sole purpose of allaying tensions.The Chargers left the field thrilled with the 24-21 victory but upset by their belief the Bills' Mario Haggan intentionally yanked on Clinton Hart's ankle during an onside kick.
                    “The guy twisted Clinton Hart's ankle,” Phillips said. “We don't play like that. We're professionals here. To try to break somebody's ankle is a problem. If you want to give somebody a rib shot or pinch him, it's OK; it's part of the game. A little bit of cheap shots is going to take place. But you cannot, not under any circumstances, try to maliciously hurt anybody. You just don't do that. You're messing with a person's livelihood; he has a family. You don't do that to people.”
                    Hart was carted off the field and was diagnosed with a high ankle sprain.
                    “Someone was up under me, pulling my ankle,” Hart said. “I had to decide, 'Do I hold onto the ball and let them pull my ankle until it breaks?' It scared me. I couldn't hold on.”
                    When Hart did eventually let go of the ball, it was recovered by the Bills. But that didn't matter since the Bills' Sam Aiken had touched the ball before it went the required 10 yards.
                    The Chargers were still steaming when they lined up to kneel down for the final play with 29 seconds remaining.
                    “I had some concern about the state of mind of some of the players in the huddle,” the coach said. “There was some anger. I didn't want to let anything happen there. I took a timeout we so we could collect ourselves.”

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Re: Buffalo Bills- Classless, dirty players

you're calling the whole team dirty and classless because of what one guy on your team said about ONE guy on our team, without any proof?

And speaking of classless, which team just had it's star linebacker suspended for steroids? Right, that's what I thought.

Grow up.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RBI90
                        • Nov 2006

Just remember, this is from a SD viewpoint. I'd like to see some video before passing judgement.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          you're calling the whole team dirty and classless because of what one guy on your team said about ONE guy on our team, without any proof?

And speaking of classless, which team just had it's star linebacker suspended for steroids? Right, that's what I thought.

Grow up.
                          OWN3D
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• LTforMVP
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37

Grow up.
                              Why would Schottenheimer take a TO in that situation if its not true?

Merriman doesnt need to try to break someones ankle in a pile in order to say LIGHTS OUT to your playoff hopes. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X