PDA

View Full Version : One odd thing

Inetpub
12-04-2006, 02:54 PM
What is wrong with having timeouts at the end of the game? Obviously Buffalo doesnt believe in this and uses them freely but I have to start wondering why afew of our games this year, we've had no timeouts or 1 timeout left by the 2 minutes left mark of the 4th.

Yesterday was prime example. 2 minutes left, 0 timeouts. Whats going on there???

LtBillsFan66
12-04-2006, 02:58 PM
JP burned one early in the half.
Then Jauron used one before the challenge. Then lost the challenge. Lost 2 right there.

Inetpub
12-04-2006, 03:01 PM
JP burned one early in the half.
Then Jauron used one before the challenge. Then lost the challenge. Lost 2 right there.

I know but seriously..cant we save some timeouts incase of 2 minute drills? Its not like this team has blown out the other teams that we dont need it.

Its just odd. Thats all I am saying.

OpIv37
12-04-2006, 03:16 PM
I know but seriously..cant we save some timeouts incase of 2 minute drills? Its not like this team has blown out the other teams that we dont need it.

Its just odd. Thats all I am saying.

I've been saying the exact same thing since yesterday.

It seems that every game, we burn at least 1 time out with 10 or more minutes remaining in the half. It's incredibly frustrating, because most of our games have been close. Those timeouts are necessary to pull out the close ones.

Michael82
12-04-2006, 03:20 PM
It's called clock management! Ask the Bears fans, Jauron has always sucked with clock management. :ill:

justasportsfan
12-04-2006, 03:24 PM
What is wrong with having timeouts at the end of the game?
You can't use them because the game is over? :idunno: