PDA

View Full Version : JP should wear gloves

ghz in pittsburgh
12-05-2006, 05:27 AM
I noticed that he uses bare hands on Sunday, both hands. If he wants to learn how to play in Buffalo, he better knows how to throw the ball wearing gloves. I know Flutie used glass cutter gloves for better grips. Big Ben is rare in that he wears one glove. When your fingers are frozen or semi frozen, you don't get the same feel holding on the football.

As much as anything, I think that's a major advantage of a QB playing in real cold weather: mastering the feel of that frozen rock in your hand.

CuseJetsFan83
12-05-2006, 07:20 AM
im sure you will get people who say au natural is so much better......... i personally like gloves...... but thats for catching.... throwing its a whole other story

don137
12-05-2006, 08:05 AM
You bring up a good point...He should practice with gloves and get use to goves because it does appear it is effecting his throws.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Did Kelly where gloves.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2006, 08:36 AM
I noticed that he uses bare hands on Sunday, both hands. If he wants to learn how to play in Buffalo, he better knows how to throw the ball wearing gloves. I know Flutie used glass cutter gloves for better grips. Big Ben is rare in that he wears one glove. When your fingers are frozen or semi frozen, you don't get the same feel holding on the football.

As much as anything, I think that's a major advantage of a QB playing in real cold weather: mastering the feel of that frozen rock in your hand.
Kelly didn't wear gloves....

Lee-83
12-05-2006, 08:39 AM
kelly never wore no gloves!

Luisito23
12-05-2006, 08:45 AM
kelly never wore no gloves!

Cause he is....was....and will always be DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:drunks:....:beers:.....

Love you Jimbo!....:drunks:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

HHURRICANE
12-05-2006, 08:56 AM
Cause he is....was....and will always be DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:drunks:....:beers:.....

Love you Jimbo!....:drunks:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Because he wasn't a pussy!!!

ghz in pittsburgh
12-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Kelly grew up playing football in Western PA. Losman grew up throwing pig skins in LA. Big difference.