PDA

View Full Version : jets related... for this sunday....

CuseJetsFan83
12-05-2006, 06:47 AM
http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show_permalink/jets-journey-reaches-final-quarter

Fans today rummaged through the morning papers and examined the remaining schedules of the Bengals, the Broncos, the Chiefs and the Jaguars. But Mangini, the leader of Hempstead’s best team, was thinking about his next opponent. “The second you lose sight of what’s important, that is when suddenly the playoffs are no longer an issue,” he reminded us. “The important thing is the next game, the next opponent, the consistency. To me it’s all about the Buffalo Bills.” (thankfully he doesn't have the jim mora reaction to if the team is going to the playoffs)

This i got a laugh.......... this is why i like mangini much more than herm edwards.... Justin Miller, the NFL’s top kickoff return man, had a 45-yard return against the ‘Pack but was hauled down by kicker Dave Rayner. Last week, Houston quarterback Sage Rosenfels brought down Miller after a failed field goal attempt. “This is two weeks in a row now where he has been tackled by the kicker or the quarterback, so we will work on those things here moving forward,” joked Mangini.

mybills
12-05-2006, 06:57 AM
It's payback time. See you there! :D

CuseJetsFan83
12-05-2006, 06:59 AM
It's payback time. See you there! :D

hey if the bills win, minus zebra help of course, then they would earn it.....
will be nice to see ya there..... we can exchange pleasantries on sunday :-)

mybills
12-05-2006, 07:10 AM
I don't see the zebras helping the Bills any time soon. But I wouldn't want them helping any team, either. :down:

I'm looking forward to the whole "live" experience again, though. :up:
:gobills:

CuseJetsFan83
12-05-2006, 07:12 AM
I don't see the zebras helping the Bills any time soon. But I wouldn't want them helping any team, either. :down:

I'm looking forward to the whole "live" experience again, though. :up:
:gobills:

agreed