PDA

View Full Version : I'll be rooting hard for you guys to win this week

Ickybaluky
12-05-2006, 08:15 AM
The Pats can clinch the division with a win over Miami and a Buffalo victory at home against the Jets. If the Pats can manage to win the early game, you can bet I'll be watching the late game pretty close.

I'll be a big Buffalo fan this week.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2006, 09:04 AM
The Pats can clinch the division with a win over Miami and a Buffalo victory at home against the Jets. If the Pats can manage to win the early game, you can bet I'll be watching the late game pretty close.

I'm hoping Brady hurts his back having gay sex with Bellichek and they lose to MM and the Phins by double digits. The Phins are out of it so I'm a big Phins fan this week. What makes you think I give a crap about how the outcome of our game helps you.

clumping platelets
12-05-2006, 09:11 AM
:movie:

Ickybaluky
12-05-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm hoping Brady hurts his back having gay sex with Bellichek and they lose to MM and the Phins by double digits. The Phins are out of it so I'm a big Phins fan this week. What makes you think I give a crap about how the outcome of our game helps you.

I know what you are really saying, that you are envious and wish them luck. Thanks for your support.

Earthquake Enyart
12-05-2006, 11:09 AM
You're playing the fins?

This is one of the 2 weeks I root for you. :up:

PECKERWOOD
12-05-2006, 11:11 AM
I don't mind Brady or Billichick. I just don't like how they win so much. :(

BAM
12-05-2006, 11:33 AM
and a Buffalo victory at home against the Jets.
Thanks. We're in New Jersey this week though.

MikeInRoch
12-05-2006, 11:39 AM
You're playing the fins?

Absolutely. Go Pats! :up:

Ickybaluky
12-05-2006, 11:41 AM

Whoops. I'll still be rooting for the Bills.

madness
12-05-2006, 11:42 AM
Suuuure, root for us when it's convenient. On a side note... I'm rooting for you guys the first time this year to beat Miami so we don't end up last in the division. :D

BAM
12-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Whoops. I'll still be rooting for the Bills.
No biggie. I hope you lose though. :D

EDIT: Nevermind you're playing the Dolphins.

baamf
12-05-2006, 01:26 PM

Thanks, I just blew Mountain Dew out of my nose....

Saratoga Slim
12-05-2006, 02:28 PM
You're playing the fins?

Ditto. I want to see Belicheck give Nick Saban a noogie and take his lunch money before the game.

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 03:01 PM

Are you going to be able to watch the game???

Elminster
12-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Great...I might end up rooting for the Carp now, or at least stare at the TV in stupefied indecision...can we trade the Patriots to another division...like...the NFC? For the Redskins? Yes...the Redskins for the Patsies...sounds like a capital idea!

Gunzlingr
12-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Go Dolphin Opponents!

RockStar36
12-05-2006, 05:09 PM

Away games don't get blacked out, if that is what you're referring to.

Mr. Cynical
12-05-2006, 09:26 PM

:bf1:

jamze132
12-06-2006, 04:14 AM
Why can't we put Miami in the AFC South? Aren't they the most southern city in the AFC?

HHURRICANE
12-06-2006, 12:57 PM
I know what you are really saying, that you are envious and wish them luck. Thanks for your support.

No, I said it right the first time. I hate Miami but we will beat them at home and make sure they end up last in the division. But this week I want the Phins to beat you so you can end up with no rest and a possible road game if you make it to the second round.

Ickybaluky
12-06-2006, 01:22 PM
I hear ya', man. It's a tough road, but your support is appreciated.

HHURRICANE
12-06-2006, 01:41 PM
I hear ya', man. It's a tough road, but your support is appreciated.

Re: I'll be rooting hard for you guys to win this week <!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_button -->[/URL]<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_button --><!-- End Post Thank You Hack --><!-- Start Post Groan Hack --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_groan_button -->[URL="http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?do=post_groan_add&p=1756347"] (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=1756347)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_groan_button --><!-- End Post Groan Hack -->

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F3jMoGTnimc

<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_button --><!-- End Post Thank You Hack --><!-- Start Post Groan Hack --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_groan_button --><!-- END TEMPLATE: post_groan_button --><!-- End Post Groan Hack -->

THATHURMANATOR
12-06-2006, 01:43 PM

I hope we lose just to spite you!

Ickybaluky
12-06-2006, 01:56 PM

Do you?

HHURRICANE
12-06-2006, 01:59 PM

That's pretty funny. Actually this thread made the Bills game more enjoyable. If they do lose, NE39 will be the first person I think of!!

Ickybaluky
12-06-2006, 02:11 PM
That's pretty funny. Actually this thread made the Bills game more enjoyable. If they do lose, NE39 will be the first person I think of!!

From your perspective, that makes no sense whatsoever.

While it would be nice if the Bills beat the Jets, the Pats will still win the division anyway if they win two more games no matter what the Jets do. The Pats can just clinch the division this week with a win at Miami and a Bills win against the Jets, but if the Pats keep winning they are going to be no worse off no matter what the Bills do against the Jets this week (playoff-wise).

Thus, it makes sense for you to root against the Pats (since you hate them), but makes no sense for you to derive some sort of enjoyment if the Bills lose this week, unless the Pats were to somehow lose enough games to lose the division in the last month. Otherwise, you are rooting against your team for nothing.

Glad I could straighten that out for you.

HHURRICANE
12-06-2006, 03:32 PM
From your perspective, that makes no sense whatsoever.

The Pats can just clinch the division this week with a win at Miami and a Bills win against the Jets,

Thus, it makes sense for you to root against the Pats (since you hate them), but makes no sense for you to derive some sort of enjoyment if the Bills lose this week, unless the Pats were to somehow lose enough games to lose the division in the last month.

You just contradicted yourself.

Dude, I never root for the Bills to lose. I said "if" they lose.

Let me try this one more time. I don't give a **** about the ****ing New England Patriots making the playoffs. Go root for them on their website.

However, if I have to pick one I'll take the Jets over NE and the Phins.

When the league finally prevents the refs from giving you games, as pointed out correctly by the media on nationally televised games, than maybe I'll give a crap.

Ickybaluky
12-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Your hatred of the Patriots is rooted in admiration for their success. Jealously is a normal human emotion, you don't need to be so conflicted.

THATHURMANATOR
12-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Do you?
LOL.

The_Philster
12-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Why can't we put Miami in the AFC South? Aren't they the most southern city in the AFC?
because when they re-aligned when the Texans came into the league, keeping Miami and Buffalo together was a big thing Ralph pushed for

jamze132
12-07-2006, 04:24 AM
because when they re-aligned when the Texans came into the league, keeping Miami and Buffalo together was a big thing Ralph pushed for
I know, I think it's just time for change.

BAM
12-07-2006, 04:27 AM

Yes. It's on local TV here.

mybills
12-07-2006, 07:23 AM
I don't give a **** about the ****ing New England Patriots making the playoffs. Go root for them on their website.

I'm with you, HH. :up: I hope they lose EVERY upcoming game. :biggrin:

Mr. Cynical
12-09-2006, 02:22 PM
...but makes no sense for you to derive some sort of enjoyment if the Bills lose this week, unless the Pats were to somehow lose enough games to lose the division in the last month.

Re-read what you wrote and then hopefully you should get what he is saying.

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 02:07 PM
unless the Pats were to somehow lose enough games to lose the division in the last month.

Tick-tock......

casdhf
12-10-2006, 02:10 PM
They better come back and win ... knock Miami down a notch.

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 02:15 PM
They better come back and win ... knock Miami down a notch.

:down:

They need to lose this game and evey one for the rest of the season. We're not in the playoff run so time to make sure the Golden Boys of the NFL get pushed out. Sick and tired of watching the media spooge over them. Time for a new team to make a run.

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Fish up 21-0....

L-O-V-I-N-G it.

:party:

LtFinFan66
12-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Guess he should have been rooting for his own guys:up:

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 02:49 PM
"Turn out the lights, the party's over"

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 02:53 PM

In the Christmas spirit:

As I told you

A rump-a-bum-bum

Brady gets beat like a drum!!!!!!

LtFinFan66
12-10-2006, 02:55 PM
:rofl:

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I have to say that was a VERY enjoyable game to watch. :D

Kudos to the Fish, although now I have to go back and dislike you again. Sorry.

BleedinGreenNC
12-10-2006, 03:02 PM
You better root harder, your boys got smashed today!!

!Papacrunk!
12-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Hey NE39, you're one of the better Pats fans I've talked to, but............

WAHOOO!

LtFinFan66
12-10-2006, 04:06 PM
:goodpost: