Point blank question...Bills Stay or Go? Yes or No?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Point blank question...Bills Stay or Go? Yes or No?

I'd say yes,only if Galisano or Wegman gets a crack at the franchise. What say ye?

Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Point blank question...Bills Stay or Go? Yes or No?

Bills will stay because of elections and promises made by candidates, with any luck.

Comment

• scott51
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by blackonyx89
      I'd say yes,only if Galisano or Wegman gets a crack at the franchise. What say ye?

I would LOVE to see Golissano purchase the Buffalo Bills! I beleive that is the ONLY way we stay in WNY!!
      Go Bills!
      Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
      Buffalo Bills 7-9
      New England Patriots 18-1*

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

What is it with these threads? Geez.

We are talking about something that may or may not happen for at least another 4 to 5 years. Hell, the Sabres could be gone in that amount of time. I understand about looking ahead but Geez!!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          What is it with these threads? Geez.

We are talking about something that may or may not happen for at least another 4 to 5 years. Hell, the Sabres could be gone in that amount of time. I understand about looking ahead but Geez!!
          We could be gone in the next 2-3 years I bet. If RW dies, we need somebody from the area to purchase the Bills. It's really a shame that we can't do what GB did and own the team publicly. I hope the media starts asking RW about the future of the Bills after he passes on, maybe Ralph could talk with or have some sort of influence over Golisano or Wegman to purchase the team when the time comes. Either way, if the NFL gets rid of the Bills they are making a huge mistake, we all saw what happened when Cleveland was moved - the NFL just wasn't the same.

Edit: Typed RWS instead of RW.
          Last edited by PECKERWOOD; 12-05-2006, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• BillsFanUK
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
            We could be gone in the next 2-3 years I bet. If RWS dies, we need somebody from the area to purchase the Bills. It's really a shame that we can't do what GB did and own the team publicly. I hope the media starts asking RW about the future of the Bills after he passes on, maybe Ralph could talk with or have some sort of influence over Golisano or Wegman to purchase the team when the time comes. Either way, if the NFL gets rid of the Bills they are making a huge mistake, we all saw what happened when Cleveland was moved - the NFL just wasn't the same.
            The Bills need to stay in WNY because they have the best fans in the NFL cheering them on every week now, where will you be able to find that anywhere else in the US
            GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanUK
              The Bills need to stay in WNY because they have the best fans in the NFL cheering them on every week now, where will you be able to find that anywhere else in the US
              Exactly! Good post.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                • Jul 2005

Fine. I'll buy them. And I promise not to move them any further than Saratoga.
                Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

I have some $$ on the side. I'll form a group and make myself Managing Partner.

I'll hire good football people to run day to day operations, since I'll be too immersed in my Friday night Beer and Cheerleader parties in the Kelly Club. Phil will be serving drinks.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Not to piss in your cereal but wouldnt the best fans in the league sell out the stadium every week? Or is there something going on in Buffalo I dont know about?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Not only do we have the best fans in WNY, we got some pretty damn good fans in the UK it looks like. I hope we don't move as well mate, it would be a big mistake on the NFL's part.

Comment

• RockStar36
                        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                        Not to piss in your cereal but wouldnt the best fans in the league sell out the stadium every week? Or is there something going on in Buffalo I dont know about?
                        For some people money might be a little harder to come by this time of the year.

D & S Sports

Comment

• dolphan117
                          • Dec 2005

I sure hope they find a way to stay...... Fins at Bills in LA in December? Just wouldn't be the same. I hate to see franchises move away from their fan bases, I would rather add 2 or 4 more teams to the league and then maybe add 1 more playoff spot to each conference.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

if they move to vegas,i hope Just Pathetic is gone.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
                              For some people money might be a little harder to come by this time of the year.
                              But an average ticket of $45? That is dirt cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X