Ingtar, are their any good kickers worth drafting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Ingtar, are their any good kickers worth drafting?

just wondering, since we may be in another kicking situation.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

sure there are... but you should know that Kickers can be even more hit and miss than QBs... as most have problems adjusting, and few make strong impacts... however you should look for

Seth Marler of Tulane is the best of the bunch, and will probably be the only one drafted... and about the only other kicker I'd consider risking a pick on is Jonathan Ruffin of Cincinnati.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

What about the guy from Miami?? Sievers

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Actually, there are plent of good kickers in college and/or the draft this year (more so than I really ever remember there being before...) its just that while they all might make NFL squads, and even be contributors for their teams, in order for a kicker to get drafted he has to show something special...
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

would you feel comfortable with any of the guys you saw as our new kicker?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
            sure there are... but you should know that Kickers can be even more hit and miss than QBs... as most have problems adjusting, and few make strong impacts... however you should look for

Seth Marler of Tulane is the best of the bunch, and will probably be the only one drafted... and about the only other kicker I'd consider risking a pick on is Jonathan Ruffin of Cincinnati.
            BUMP for anyone who wants to draft a kicker. None of these guys are even kicking in the NFL now.

Comment

• ryven
              • Jan 2003

Ingtar33 whats your thoughts on Nugent?

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryven
                Ingtar33 whats your thoughts on Nugent?
                I'm wondering the same thing. But like he said in 2003....

but you should know that Kickers can be even more hit and miss than QBs... as most have problems adjusting, and few make strong impacts

Comment

• ryven
                  • Jan 2003

I feel any player in the draft is hit or miss just some have better chances of makeing it than the others do.

Comment

Working...
                  X