• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Jets fan here, and im pumped up about this weeks game vs the Jills

J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets...

All the so called "Experts" were saying that we had no shot 2 win more than 3-4 games... I been saying the whole off season that we have a playoff type team here with these Jets...

I mean the year before last season... We were 2 kicks away from beating the Steelers and moving onto the AFC Championship game where I feel we could have beat the Pats. Last year we lost Chad and Jay Fiedler for the YEAR in the SAME game, i think it was like week 4-5 in baltimore... We had to call Vinny off of his love seat for like 4-5 games, we played Brooks Bolinger for rest of the season (I swear he thought we was the White Mike Vick of the NFL) And we even played Kliff Kingsbury for one game (Off the prac squad) I mean thats like... 5 QB's... And 2 top that off... We had 4 out of 5 O-Lineman playing a different position than the year before, with our ALL PRO Center in Kevin not even playing. I mean it was ugly... I never seen a season like last years Jets before... But that 4-12 season has helped this team big time...

#1... We went and got a REAL COACH in Eric Mangini and let Herm walk away.

#2... While Herm was here... He was letting players like Jericho Cotchery, K.Rhodes and B.Thomas ride the bench... And players like V.Hobson, D.Robertson, J.Miller... He was not getting anything out of these guys... I mean all Herm would do... Was run, run, run with Curtis Martin, and do 3rd and 12 draws all day long... I mean, this season watching the Jets... IM PROUD to be a Jets fan...

We have players making BIG PLAYS... And it all starts up front with The Brickashaw Ferguson and Mangold... These 2 draft picks has changed the face of the Jets for years to come if you ask me. C.Pennington is leading this O with nice, solid drives... L.Coles and J.Cotchery is becoming one of the best 1-2 punches in the leauge when it comes to WR's... C.Baker is becomins a great pass catching TE and solid run blocker... We have C.Houston and L.Washington (Rookie from FSU, like 2 seasons ago with FSU he was ACC player of the year) Thats becoming a nice 1-2 punch for us this season... I mean last time we played the Bills, it was D.Blaylock and K.Barlow... Wait till you see us this week... Houston and Washington who? Thats what you all may be thinking... Even Brad Smith as a rookie is making some big plays, check out the reverse last week in Green Bay...

Now the D is where is where i get excited... J.Vilma... The leader of this D... K.Rhodes who is in his 2nd season in the NFL... Is our DEFENSIVE PLAY-MAKER... He is a ball hawk, and can cause that ever so needed fumble... All I gotta say is this, check out his stats... You wont find a SAFETY in the NFL with stats like his... We have B.Thomas who is becoming a GREAT DE-OLB in this 3-4 for E.Mangini, D.Robertson is finially becoming the #4 overall draft pick we thought he could be... J.Miller is not a great shutdown corner yet, but he is one of the best KR I have ever seen, I mean Victor Hobson is starting to play nice in the 3-4 scheme... A.Dyson is one of the best shut down corners in the NFL, im so glad we dumped T.Law and went after a guy like Dyson, we now have D.Barrett back who has been playing nice... Only weak link we really have is Kimo at DE-DL, he is worthless...

All in all... I can say this... E.Mangini has turned this Jets team around, the players play for him...

Jets-27
    Jills- 13

Keep in mind... When the Jets and Bills played @ Buffalo... The Bills were playing for something... A shot at a good season... Well coming into the Meadowlands the Jets are playing for the playoffs... And the bills are planning for next year... I dont see the Bills with the momentum after last weeks tough loss VS the Chargers... Look for the Jets 2 dominate.
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Jets fan here, and im pumped up about this weeks game vs the Jills

first year in awhile that i havent gone to the game in the Meadowlands and every time that i have gone we've lost so we shud win

Comment

• Jayhawk
      • Aug 2004

careful saying anything bad about the Jills, there's a certain poster who gets pissy
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• BillsNick
        • Jul 2003

DOMINATE

That's good stuff! dominate

Comment

• HendersonD06
          • Oct 2005

Nah, im not saying anything bad about this Jills, im just saying, as of right now... The Jets are clicking...

We are running the ball SOLID for the first time in a while... C.Houston is healthy and becoming a strong in-between the tackle type runner, than you put in Leon Neon Washington and you have a shifty back who can bust one any given play

We are playing lights out D over the past 4 weeks... E.Mangini has this Jets team clicking in the new 3-4 scheme...

Week 10... We held the Patriots to 14 point, and won 17-14... DOMINATED that game

Week 11... Held the Bears Offense, allowing only 10 points... We should have won that game, but chad made mistakes in the red zone that he usually has never made down there.

Week 12... Held the Texans to only 11 points... I mean its the Texans, but they have a QB who throws the deep ball and the #1 WR in A.Johnson.. 26-11 I think it was.

Week 13...(Last week) We dominated B.Favre and the Packers... 38-10...

Our D is coming along, and the Jets O will continue to get stronger I feel... We have given up like... 45 pts in the past 4 games on D... Thats pretty damn good if you ask me.

The Jets have ALOT 2 play for this week vs the down and out Bills... I just dont see the Bills scoring on the 2nd play to R.Parish on like an 80 yard slant play... I dont see J.P Lossman throwing for over 300 yrds on us again, and I dont see Willis running for over 150 again... And we still won... I just see this as a big game for the Jets... And not so much of a big game for the Bills.

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HendersonD06
            Nah, im not saying anything bad about this Jills, im just saying, as of right now... The Jets are clicking...

We are running the ball SOLID for the first time in a while... C.Houston is healthy and becoming a strong in-between the tackle type runner, than you put in Leon Neon Washington and you have a shifty back who can bust one any given play

We are playing lights out D over the past 4 weeks... E.Mangini has this Jets team clicking in the new 3-4 scheme...

Week 10... We held the Patriots to 14 point, and won 17-14... DOMINATED that game

Week 11... Held the Bears Offense, allowing only 10 points... We should have won that game, but chad made mistakes in the red zone that he usually has never made down there.

Week 12... Held the Texans to only 11 points... I mean its the Texans, but they have a QB who throws the deep ball and the #1 WR in A.Johnson.. 26-11 I think it was.

Week 13...(Last week) We dominated B.Favre and the Packers... 38-10...

Our D is coming along, and the Jets O will continue to get stronger I feel... We have given up like... 45 pts in the past 4 games on D... Thats pretty damn good if you ask me.

The Jets have ALOT 2 play for this week vs the down and out Bills... I just dont see the Bills scoring on the 2nd play to R.Parish on like an 80 yard slant play... I dont see J.P Lossman throwing for over 300 yrds on us again, and I dont see Willis running for over 150 again... And we still won... I just see this as a big game for the Jets... And not so much of a big game for the Bills.
            Wow, Wins over the Pack and the Texans! LOOK OUT! You guys know anybody else who's done that in the last 5 weeks? We're a one point loss to Indy away from being the same team.

Average just like most of the rest of the league. Jets don't stand a chance vs. Cincy, Indy, SD.

But enjoy the game. You'll probably win. but let's not get carried away with the Jets!
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Ill bet you anything the Bills come to play. No matter if they have something to play for or not. Thats one good thing Marv and Dicky poo have this team doing. The Jests will not dominate I guarantee it. Go troll elsewhere.

Comment

• Inetpub
                i'm a tool
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                Wow, Wins over the Pack and the Texans! LOOK OUT!

Average just like most of the rest of the league. Jets don't stand a chance vs. Cincy, Indy, SD.

But enjoy the game. You'll probably win. but let's not get carried away with the Jets!
                umm...we have wins over the pack and texans. Atleast he can say the jets have a winning record and wins vs NE and vs Buffalo.

Its rather hard to say they dont stand a chance vs Indy,Cincy if they beat NE. SD they stand no chance.
                That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• BillsFanUK
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Inetpub
                  umm...we have wins over the pack and texans. Atleast he can say the jets have a winning record and wins vs NE and vs Buffalo.

Its rather hard to say they dont stand a chance vs Indy,Cincy if they beat NE. SD they stand no chance.
                  Why don't you find a Jets forum to spread your Crap on cause none of The Bills fans really give a S***
                  GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Inetpub
                    i'm a tool
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by BillsFanUK
                    Why don't you find a Jets forum to spread your Crap on cause none of The Bills fans really give a S***
                    And yet no one really cares what you just said.
                    That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• HendersonD06
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                      Wow, Wins over the Pack and the Texans! LOOK OUT! You guys know anybody else who's done that in the last 5 weeks? We're a one point loss to Indy away from being the same team.

Hmm... You must not know much about the NFL... Or even the Jets at that... We dont stand a chance vs Cincy, Indy, or SD... Hmm...

Let me tell you this... The year before last... We went into SD in the (PLAYOFFS) and beat em... We stoped LT... We shut down A.Gates, and D.Brees was the QB...

We dont stand a chance vs Indy? LMAO... You must not follow the AFC East that well... Because we were beating the Colts with about 2 mins left... It took P.Manning and the Colts on a last second drive to beat us...

Get real... Think before you post

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

We were a 4th and 1 away from beating NE!
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BillsFanUK
                          • Dec 2006

And yet no one really cares what you just said.
                          And yet, i'm more popular than you and i've only joined today
                          GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Comment

• BillsFanUK
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by HendersonD06
                            J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets...

All the so called "Experts" were saying that we had no shot 2 win more than 3-4 games... I been saying the whole off season that we have a playoff type team here with these Jets...

I mean the year before last season... We were 2 kicks away from beating the Steelers and moving onto the AFC Championship game where I feel we could have beat the Pats. Last year we lost Chad and Jay Fiedler for the YEAR in the SAME game, i think it was like week 4-5 in baltimore... We had to call Vinny off of his love seat for like 4-5 games, we played Brooks Bolinger for rest of the season (I swear he thought we was the White Mike Vick of the NFL) And we even played Kliff Kingsbury for one game (Off the prac squad) I mean thats like... 5 QB's... And 2 top that off... We had 4 out of 5 O-Lineman playing a different position than the year before, with our ALL PRO Center in Kevin not even playing. I mean it was ugly... I never seen a season like last years Jets before... But that 4-12 season has helped this team big time...

#1... We went and got a REAL COACH in Eric Mangini and let Herm walk away.

#2... While Herm was here... He was letting players like Jericho Cotchery, K.Rhodes and B.Thomas ride the bench... And players like V.Hobson, D.Robertson, J.Miller... He was not getting anything out of these guys... I mean all Herm would do... Was run, run, run with Curtis Martin, and do 3rd and 12 draws all day long... I mean, this season watching the Jets... IM PROUD to be a Jets fan...

We have players making BIG PLAYS... And it all starts up front with The Brickashaw Ferguson and Mangold... These 2 draft picks has changed the face of the Jets for years to come if you ask me. C.Pennington is leading this O with nice, solid drives... L.Coles and J.Cotchery is becoming one of the best 1-2 punches in the leauge when it comes to WR's... C.Baker is becomins a great pass catching TE and solid run blocker... We have C.Houston and L.Washington (Rookie from FSU, like 2 seasons ago with FSU he was ACC player of the year) Thats becoming a nice 1-2 punch for us this season... I mean last time we played the Bills, it was D.Blaylock and K.Barlow... Wait till you see us this week... Houston and Washington who? Thats what you all may be thinking... Even Brad Smith as a rookie is making some big plays, check out the reverse last week in Green Bay...

Now the D is where is where i get excited... J.Vilma... The leader of this D... K.Rhodes who is in his 2nd season in the NFL... Is our DEFENSIVE PLAY-MAKER... He is a ball hawk, and can cause that ever so needed fumble... All I gotta say is this, check out his stats... You wont find a SAFETY in the NFL with stats like his... We have B.Thomas who is becoming a GREAT DE-OLB in this 3-4 for E.Mangini, D.Robertson is finially becoming the #4 overall draft pick we thought he could be... J.Miller is not a great shutdown corner yet, but he is one of the best KR I have ever seen, I mean Victor Hobson is starting to play nice in the 3-4 scheme... A.Dyson is one of the best shut down corners in the NFL, im so glad we dumped T.Law and went after a guy like Dyson, we now have D.Barrett back who has been playing nice... Only weak link we really have is Kimo at DE-DL, he is worthless...

All in all... I can say this... E.Mangini has turned this Jets team around, the players play for him...

Jets-27
                            Jills- 13

Keep in mind... When the Jets and Bills played @ Buffalo... The Bills were playing for something... A shot at a good season... Well coming into the Meadowlands the Jets are playing for the playoffs... And the bills are planning for next year... I dont see the Bills with the momentum after last weeks tough loss VS the Chargers... Look for the Jets 2 dominate.
                            Now here is a respectable Jets Fan
                            GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanUK
                              And yet, i'm more popular than you and i've only joined today
                              no offense, but that's hardly an accomplishment

anyway, the Jets talk is ok....they are our next victims
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X