PDA

View Full Version : Jets fan here, and im pumped up about this weeks game vs the Jills

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 02:29 PM
J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets...

All the so called "Experts" were saying that we had no shot 2 win more than 3-4 games... I been saying the whole off season that we have a playoff type team here with these Jets...

I mean the year before last season... We were 2 kicks away from beating the Steelers and moving onto the AFC Championship game where I feel we could have beat the Pats. Last year we lost Chad and Jay Fiedler for the YEAR in the SAME game, i think it was like week 4-5 in baltimore... We had to call Vinny off of his love seat for like 4-5 games, we played Brooks Bolinger for rest of the season (I swear he thought we was the White Mike Vick of the NFL) And we even played Kliff Kingsbury for one game (Off the prac squad) I mean thats like... 5 QB's... And 2 top that off... We had 4 out of 5 O-Lineman playing a different position than the year before, with our ALL PRO Center in Kevin not even playing. I mean it was ugly... I never seen a season like last years Jets before... But that 4-12 season has helped this team big time...

#1... We went and got a REAL COACH in Eric Mangini and let Herm walk away.

#2... While Herm was here... He was letting players like Jericho Cotchery, K.Rhodes and B.Thomas ride the bench... And players like V.Hobson, D.Robertson, J.Miller... He was not getting anything out of these guys... I mean all Herm would do... Was run, run, run with Curtis Martin, and do 3rd and 12 draws all day long... I mean, this season watching the Jets... IM PROUD to be a Jets fan...

We have players making BIG PLAYS... And it all starts up front with The Brickashaw Ferguson and Mangold... These 2 draft picks has changed the face of the Jets for years to come if you ask me. C.Pennington is leading this O with nice, solid drives... L.Coles and J.Cotchery is becoming one of the best 1-2 punches in the leauge when it comes to WR's... C.Baker is becomins a great pass catching TE and solid run blocker... We have C.Houston and L.Washington (Rookie from FSU, like 2 seasons ago with FSU he was ACC player of the year) Thats becoming a nice 1-2 punch for us this season... I mean last time we played the Bills, it was D.Blaylock and K.Barlow... Wait till you see us this week... Houston and Washington who? Thats what you all may be thinking... Even Brad Smith as a rookie is making some big plays, check out the reverse last week in Green Bay...

Now the D is where is where i get excited... J.Vilma... The leader of this D... K.Rhodes who is in his 2nd season in the NFL... Is our DEFENSIVE PLAY-MAKER... He is a ball hawk, and can cause that ever so needed fumble... All I gotta say is this, check out his stats... You wont find a SAFETY in the NFL with stats like his... We have B.Thomas who is becoming a GREAT DE-OLB in this 3-4 for E.Mangini, D.Robertson is finially becoming the #4 overall draft pick we thought he could be... J.Miller is not a great shutdown corner yet, but he is one of the best KR I have ever seen, I mean Victor Hobson is starting to play nice in the 3-4 scheme... A.Dyson is one of the best shut down corners in the NFL, im so glad we dumped T.Law and went after a guy like Dyson, we now have D.Barrett back who has been playing nice... Only weak link we really have is Kimo at DE-DL, he is worthless...

All in all... I can say this... E.Mangini has turned this Jets team around, the players play for him...

Jets-27
Jills- 13

Keep in mind... When the Jets and Bills played @ Buffalo... The Bills were playing for something... A shot at a good season... Well coming into the Meadowlands the Jets are playing for the playoffs... And the bills are planning for next year... I dont see the Bills with the momentum after last weeks tough loss VS the Chargers... Look for the Jets 2 dominate.

BILLSROCK1212
12-05-2006, 02:41 PM
first year in awhile that i havent gone to the game in the Meadowlands and every time that i have gone we've lost so we shud win

Jayhawk
12-05-2006, 02:42 PM
careful saying anything bad about the Jills, there's a certain poster who gets pissy

BillsNick
12-05-2006, 02:51 PM
:lol:

DOMINATE :laughing:

That's good stuff! dominate :lol:

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Nah, im not saying anything bad about this Jills, im just saying, as of right now... The Jets are clicking...

We are running the ball SOLID for the first time in a while... C.Houston is healthy and becoming a strong in-between the tackle type runner, than you put in Leon Neon Washington and you have a shifty back who can bust one any given play

We are playing lights out D over the past 4 weeks... E.Mangini has this Jets team clicking in the new 3-4 scheme...

Week 10... We held the Patriots to 14 point, and won 17-14... DOMINATED that game

Week 11... Held the Bears Offense, allowing only 10 points... We should have won that game, but chad made mistakes in the red zone that he usually has never made down there.

Week 12... Held the Texans to only 11 points... I mean its the Texans, but they have a QB who throws the deep ball and the #1 WR in A.Johnson.. 26-11 I think it was.

Week 13...(Last week) We dominated B.Favre and the Packers... 38-10...

Our D is coming along, and the Jets O will continue to get stronger I feel... We have given up like... 45 pts in the past 4 games on D... Thats pretty damn good if you ask me.

The Jets have ALOT 2 play for this week vs the down and out Bills... I just dont see the Bills scoring on the 2nd play to R.Parish on like an 80 yard slant play... I dont see J.P Lossman throwing for over 300 yrds on us again, and I dont see Willis running for over 150 again... And we still won... I just see this as a big game for the Jets... And not so much of a big game for the Bills.

Patrick76777
12-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Nah, im not saying anything bad about this Jills, im just saying, as of right now... The Jets are clicking...

We are running the ball SOLID for the first time in a while... C.Houston is healthy and becoming a strong in-between the tackle type runner, than you put in Leon Neon Washington and you have a shifty back who can bust one any given play

We are playing lights out D over the past 4 weeks... E.Mangini has this Jets team clicking in the new 3-4 scheme...

Week 10... We held the Patriots to 14 point, and won 17-14... DOMINATED that game

Week 11... Held the Bears Offense, allowing only 10 points... We should have won that game, but chad made mistakes in the red zone that he usually has never made down there.

Week 12... Held the Texans to only 11 points... I mean its the Texans, but they have a QB who throws the deep ball and the #1 WR in A.Johnson.. 26-11 I think it was.

Our D is coming along, and the Jets O will continue to get stronger I feel... We have given up like... 45 pts in the past 4 games on D... Thats pretty damn good if you ask me.

The Jets have ALOT 2 play for this week vs the down and out Bills... I just dont see the Bills scoring on the 2nd play to R.Parish on like an 80 yard slant play... I dont see J.P Lossman throwing for over 300 yrds on us again, and I dont see Willis running for over 150 again... And we still won... I just see this as a big game for the Jets... And not so much of a big game for the Bills.

Wow, Wins over the Pack and the Texans! LOOK OUT! You guys know anybody else who's done that in the last 5 weeks? We're a one point loss to Indy away from being the same team.

Average just like most of the rest of the league. Jets don't stand a chance vs. Cincy, Indy, SD.

But enjoy the game. You'll probably win. but let's not get carried away with the Jets!

SquishDaFish
12-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Ill bet you anything the Bills come to play. No matter if they have something to play for or not. Thats one good thing Marv and Dicky poo have this team doing. The Jests will not dominate I guarantee it. Go troll elsewhere.

Inetpub
12-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Wow, Wins over the Pack and the Texans! LOOK OUT!

Average just like most of the rest of the league. Jets don't stand a chance vs. Cincy, Indy, SD.

But enjoy the game. You'll probably win. but let's not get carried away with the Jets!

umm...we have wins over the pack and texans. Atleast he can say the jets have a winning record and wins vs NE and vs Buffalo.

Its rather hard to say they dont stand a chance vs Indy,Cincy if they beat NE. SD they stand no chance.

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 03:10 PM
umm...we have wins over the pack and texans. Atleast he can say the jets have a winning record and wins vs NE and vs Buffalo.

Its rather hard to say they dont stand a chance vs Indy,Cincy if they beat NE. SD they stand no chance.

Why don't you find a Jets forum to spread your Crap on cause none of The Bills fans really give a S***

Inetpub
12-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Why don't you find a Jets forum to spread your Crap on cause none of The Bills fans really give a S***

And yet no one really cares what you just said.

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Wow, Wins over the Pack and the Texans! LOOK OUT! You guys know anybody else who's done that in the last 5 weeks? We're a one point loss to Indy away from being the same team.

Hmm... You must not know much about the NFL... Or even the Jets at that... We dont stand a chance vs Cincy, Indy, or SD... Hmm...

Let me tell you this... The year before last... We went into SD in the (PLAYOFFS) and beat em... We stoped LT... We shut down A.Gates, and D.Brees was the QB...

We dont stand a chance vs Indy? LMAO... You must not follow the AFC East that well... Because we were beating the Colts with about 2 mins left... It took P.Manning and the Colts on a last second drive to beat us...

Get real... Think before you post

Patrick76777
12-05-2006, 03:14 PM

We were a 4th and 1 away from beating NE!

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 03:16 PM

And yet, i'm more popular than you and i've only joined today

The_Philster
12-05-2006, 03:17 PM
no offense, but that's hardly an accomplishment :laughter:

anyway, the Jets talk is ok....they are our next victims :D
:jetsuck:

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 03:17 PM

All the so called "Experts" were saying that we had no shot 2 win more than 3-4 games... I been saying the whole off season that we have a playoff type team here with these Jets...

I mean the year before last season... We were 2 kicks away from beating the Steelers and moving onto the AFC Championship game where I feel we could have beat the Pats. Last year we lost Chad and Jay Fiedler for the YEAR in the SAME game, i think it was like week 4-5 in baltimore... We had to call Vinny off of his love seat for like 4-5 games, we played Brooks Bolinger for rest of the season (I swear he thought we was the White Mike Vick of the NFL) And we even played Kliff Kingsbury for one game (Off the prac squad) I mean thats like... 5 QB's... And 2 top that off... We had 4 out of 5 O-Lineman playing a different position than the year before, with our ALL PRO Center in Kevin not even playing. I mean it was ugly... I never seen a season like last years Jets before... But that 4-12 season has helped this team big time...

#2... While Herm was here... He was letting players like Jericho Cotchery, K.Rhodes and B.Thomas ride the bench... And players like V.Hobson, D.Robertson, J.Miller... He was not getting anything out of these guys... I mean all Herm would do... Was run, run, run with Curtis Martin, and do 3rd and 12 draws all day long... I mean, this season watching the Jets... IM PROUD to be a Jets fan...

We have players making BIG PLAYS... And it all starts up front with The Brickashaw Ferguson and Mangold... These 2 draft picks has changed the face of the Jets for years to come if you ask me. C.Pennington is leading this O with nice, solid drives... L.Coles and J.Cotchery is becoming one of the best 1-2 punches in the leauge when it comes to WR's... C.Baker is becomins a great pass catching TE and solid run blocker... We have C.Houston and L.Washington (Rookie from FSU, like 2 seasons ago with FSU he was ACC player of the year) Thats becoming a nice 1-2 punch for us this season... I mean last time we played the Bills, it was D.Blaylock and K.Barlow... Wait till you see us this week... Houston and Washington who? Thats what you all may be thinking... Even Brad Smith as a rookie is making some big plays, check out the reverse last week in Green Bay...

Now the D is where is where i get excited... J.Vilma... The leader of this D... K.Rhodes who is in his 2nd season in the NFL... Is our DEFENSIVE PLAY-MAKER... He is a ball hawk, and can cause that ever so needed fumble... All I gotta say is this, check out his stats... You wont find a SAFETY in the NFL with stats like his... We have B.Thomas who is becoming a GREAT DE-OLB in this 3-4 for E.Mangini, D.Robertson is finially becoming the #4 overall draft pick we thought he could be... J.Miller is not a great shutdown corner yet, but he is one of the best KR I have ever seen, I mean Victor Hobson is starting to play nice in the 3-4 scheme... A.Dyson is one of the best shut down corners in the NFL, im so glad we dumped T.Law and went after a guy like Dyson, we now have D.Barrett back who has been playing nice... Only weak link we really have is Kimo at DE-DL, he is worthless...

All in all... I can say this... E.Mangini has turned this Jets team around, the players play for him...

Jets-27
Jills- 13

Keep in mind... When the Jets and Bills played @ Buffalo... The Bills were playing for something... A shot at a good season... Well coming into the Meadowlands the Jets are playing for the playoffs... And the bills are planning for next year... I dont see the Bills with the momentum after last weeks tough loss VS the Chargers... Look for the Jets 2 dominate.

Now here is a respectable Jets Fan

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 03:18 PM

Wow... Some people just have no life... Its one thing 2 be popular at school... But 2 say your more popular than someone else ON THE INTERNET, on a FAN SITE... Wow...Very nice... Very nice

The_Philster
12-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Wow... Some people just have no life... Its one thing 2 be popular at school... But 2 say your more popular than someone else ON THE INTERNET, on a FAN SITE... Wow...Very nice... Very nice
some of us think of it as a community as well :idunno:

Patrick76777
12-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Hmm... You must not know much about the NFL... Or even the Jets at that... We dont stand a chance vs Cincy, Indy, or SD... Hmm...

Let me tell you this... The year before last... We went into SD in the (PLAYOFFS) and beat em... We stoped LT... We shut down A.Gates, and D.Brees was the QB...

We dont stand a chance vs Indy? LMAO... You must not follow the AFC East that well... Because we were beating the Colts with about 2 mins left... It took P.Manning and the Colts on a last second drive to beat us...

Playoffs are a diff story.

Anyway, what do I care. Go ahead and get your hopes up!

God it would be so funny if we beat those chumps.

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 03:19 PM

Yeah, i know but i was just pointing out to him that nobody likes him.

Yeah, the Jets are our next victims and so is Chad Pennington cause Aaron Schobel is going to have a big game next week

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 03:20 PM

Yeah but i respect this community and i was just pointing out that he has no respect of this commuinity as his reputation shows

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 03:22 PM

I wasn't dragging on you, i said you were a respectable Jets fan

Inetpub
12-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Yeah but i respect this community and i was just pointing out that he has no respect of this commuinity as his reputation shows
LOL. Keep hoping on bandwagon buddy.

This is a forum. If you cant deal with the fact NY has already beaten the Bills then go watch some championship table tennis. Respect here is useless. This is the internet. My objective in life isnt to get respect on the internet. ESPECIALLY on a forum full of nuthuggers and asskissers.

NJFINSFAN1
12-05-2006, 03:35 PM

Oh please, you were hoping for a 3 win season two months ago, stop getting so carried away!

Just say you are happy with what we are doing and go from there, you should be happy, looks like you finally got a coach.

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 03:35 PM
I wasn't dragging on you, i said you were a respectable Jets fan

Thnx, I bleed Green...

J-E-T-S- Jets, Jets, Jets...

There has been a joke about Jet fans...

"They are so stupid... That they have to spell out the Jets name just so they can say it"

All I know is this... I think thats the #1 chant in all of sports... Even the Patriots luv the... J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck chant.

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Oh please, you were hoping for a 3 win season two months ago, stop getting so carried away!

LMAO... I would hate the Jets if I were a Fins fan 2... I understand... I really do...

And I was hoping for a 3 win season 2 months ago? Nah, LMAO... Im a Jets fan... I knew we had a SOLID team...

I mean last year was a mess... ONLY BECAUSE OF INJURYS... No team in the NFL can play 5 QB's... And win... The year before last... We were 2 kicks away from the AFC Championship game.... I knew we had a solid team this year... I was one of the Jets fans who was not a dark sider...

I just had no idea that Cotchery was this good, K.Rhodes would be this great, B.Thomas would become a awsome 3-4 DE-LB... I knew we were good

NJFINSFAN1
12-05-2006, 03:42 PM
LMAO... I would hate the Jets if I were a Fins fan 2... I understand... I really do...

And I was hoping for a 3 win season 2 months ago? Nah, LMAO... Im a Jets fan... I knew we had a SOLID team...

I mean last year was a mess... ONLY BECAUSE OF INJURYS... No team in the NFL can play 5 QB's... And win... The year before last... We were 2 kicks away from the AFC Championship game.... I knew we had a solid team this year... I was one of the Jets fans who was not a dark sider...

I just had no idea that Cotchery was this good, K.Rhodes would be this great, B.Thomas would become a awsome 3-4 DE-LB... I knew we were good

You were then one of the only Jet fans that thought that!

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 03:52 PM
You were then one of the only Jet fans that thought that!

There was alot of Jets fans like myself who knew we had a shot...

Like I said... 2 Seasons ago... We were 2 kicks away from the AFC Championship game... We were going to beat the Steelers and move 1 game away from the SB if not for the 2 missed fg's by D.Brien...

Last season was a mess... Not because of the team we had... But, it was more like the team we did NOT have due to injury...

I mean we played 5 Quarterbacks... Chad, Fiedler (Gone for the season in the SAME game that Chad went down for the season in) Vinny, Brooks Bollinger, and Kliffs Kingsbury... LMAO...

We had 4 out of 5 offensive O-Lineman playing a DIFFERENT possition than the year before, and Kevin Mawae was out...

E.Barton, one of our Best Linebackers other than J.Vilma was also lost for the season... I mean I can go on and on...

But once we got Eric Mangini, and had a draft like we did... (Brickshaw, Mangold, Brad Smith, L.Washington... There were ALOT of Jets fans that knew the so called "EXPERTS" who were saying 3-4 wins really knew nothing about this Jets team... Alot of us are not surprised that we will be making the playoffs...

CuseJetsFan83
12-05-2006, 03:56 PM
hey ill be the first to admit i had lowered expectations, but i will defintely say that im glad i was wrong....... mangini so far is proving himself worthy of being a coach

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 04:02 PM
hey ill be the first to admit i had lowered expectations, but i will defintely say that im glad i was wrong....... mangini so far is proving himself worthy of being a coach

So... What do you think about the play of...

K.Rhodes

J.Cotchery

D.Robertson

B.Thomas

Ferguson

Mangold

L.Washington

C.Houston

???

I think Mangini is making Men out of Boys if you ask me with these guys

CuseJetsFan83
12-05-2006, 04:09 PM
So... What do you think about the play of...

K.Rhodes - the defensive MVP so far this year

J.Cotchery - coming out of his shell, keep it up and he could be a pro bowler for years to come

D.Robertson - finally waking up

B.Thomas - it was either him or j-abe.... good choice

Ferguson - d'brick... nuff said.....

Mangold - steal of the draft......

L.Washington - still learning the tricks of the trade, but has a great teacher to learn from

C.Houston - see above..... nice 1-2 combo with washington

as far as the mangini making men out of boys comment... its true.... did you see the comment bout miller on the main site fo the jets...... saying he neesd to practice... 2 weeks in a row a kicker/holder has brought him down lol

Elminster
12-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Heehee...funny jest there...just like your football team!:clap:
Heehee...J-E-S-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!:funny:

HendersonD06
12-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Heehee...funny jest there...just like your football team!:clap:
Heehee...J-E-S-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!:funny:

Yea, and whos your team?

NJFINSFAN1
12-05-2006, 04:27 PM

Most Jet fans did, at least you admit it. But like I said, you seem to have a good coach now.

PS

I still hate you guys!!!:oops:

BillsNick
12-05-2006, 04:47 PM
This thread has down sydrome.

BillsFanUK
12-05-2006, 11:31 PM
LOL. Keep hoping on bandwagon buddy.

This is a forum. If you cant deal with the fact NY has already beaten the Bills then go watch some championship table tennis. Respect here is useless. This is the internet. My objective in life isnt to get respect on the internet. ESPECIALLY on a forum full of nuthuggers and asskissers.

Its not my objective in life either but if you join a Forum, you treat people on that Forum with respect. its just good matters

hammerbillsfan
12-06-2006, 12:01 AM
:movie:

ublinkwescore
12-06-2006, 01:00 AM

I had to thank him - if he's really a Brit.

BillsFanUK
12-06-2006, 01:44 AM
I had to thank him - if he's really a Brit.

Yup, i'm really a Brit:respect:

jamze132
12-06-2006, 03:42 AM
There is another forum where Jet's fans who want to smash the Bills can go troll, you should check it out sometime, it's called buffalobills.com.

CuseJetsFan83
12-06-2006, 04:58 AM
There is another forum where Jet's fans who want to smash the Bills can go troll, you should check it out sometime, it's called buffalobills.com.

hey i've been here a few years, and have swallowed my pride........ i try the civil convos.... some of the others like the more...... assanine approach......

should be a good rivalry game this weekend.....

The_Philster
12-06-2006, 05:00 AM
the only one in the thread who really seems to talk trash about the Bills is a supposed Bills fan

SquishDaFish
12-06-2006, 05:28 AM
J-E-T-S = Just End The Season

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 05:45 AM

they run rampant in here.the minute you talk about a player they have a mancrush on,you're labeled "not a Bills fan," "hater," etc....i bet they sound like a bunch of little girls at their sausage parties too.

BleedinGreenNC
12-06-2006, 08:41 AM
I dont come here to talk the smack either, both of our teams were supposed to suck this year, i think it has been a great year for both of us. JP is starting to turn around, and you still have a great defense. And the Jets are overachieving this year. Looking forward to this game and i love talking with the Bill's fans that show respect and welcome other teams fans.

Good luck!!

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 09:08 AM
I dont come here to talk the smack either, both of our teams were supposed to suck this year, i think it has been a great year for both of us. JP is starting to turn around, and you still have a great defense. And the Jets are overachieving this year. Looking forward to this game and i love talking with the Bill's fans that show respect and welcome other teams fans.

Good luck!!

:bf1:

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 09:10 AM
they run rampant in here.the minute you talk about a player they have a mancrush on,you're labeled "not a Bills fan," "hater," etc....i bet they sound like a bunch of little girls at their sausage parties too.

Some people here don't just "TALK" about some players. When they can't talk objectively about a player even when he's doing well, that's trolling or hating.

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 09:11 AM

Some people here don't just "TALK" about some players. When they can't talk objectively about a player even when he's doing well, that's trolling or hating.

HendersonD06
12-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Well, all I gotta say is this, As a Jets fan... I am proud of this team... I mean it all starts with Chad. I remember all the so called "experts" wrote Chad and the Jets off before the season even started. I mean some Jets fans always said he had a "Noodle arm" to begin with... Let alone 2 shoulder arm surgery's later, they wanted to start P.Ramsey... A mess waiting to happen if you ask me. I always fealt Chad was a good QB... I mean he can move the chains, change the play at the line, and at times... Yes he does not have that P.Manning, T.Brady quick stricke attack mentality, but at times... He is like a damn Robot when he gets in the zone. I wont lie, inorder for Chad to get into that "Zone" I feel we need to grap a early lead.

I was upset at first about losing Herm... Just because I felt that the players loved to play for him... But the fact of the matter was this... Herm and the coaching staff could not adjust on the fly, really not that great of an X's and O's type coach if you ask me (Or anyother Jets fan) But when we got E.Mangini... I see... This guy is from the school of hard knox! He has really learned from 2 of the best... Not just on the field, but off the field as well... I mean look at how Mangini will address the media... He will not let this Jets team look past this Bills team. One game at a time.

Im loving the 3-4 D... Its starting to work in the first year, when most teams need 2-3 seasons to get familar with it after switching from a 4-3... All the GREAT Defences in the past have ran the 3-4, look at the Steelers and the Patriots. Vilma has been the Leader, Bryan Thomas has been a solid 3-4 De,OLB type player, we have D.Robertson starting to play like the 4th overall pick that we drafted him 2 be, K.Rhodes is becoming one of the best Safetys in the NFL, a trust ball-hawk if you ask me, we signed A.Dyson this past offseason... And wow, he is a shut-down corner that has been flying under the radar, just like this whole Jets team. I can go on and on... We have a team here for the future... And we are YOUNG!

Im not trying to really be a Jets Troll or anything... But the fact of the matter is this... In the past 4 games, the Jets D has given up a total of like 45 points... And now our run game is starting to click, and Chad should be on the Money this week at the Meadowlands... Not to mention the Bills are starting Wire... Not a good sign if you ask me. And the Bills just came off a heart-breaking loss this past week... IF you all would have won that game, you all could really be in the thick of things... Then I would be worried about this Bills team. But whats really left in the tank for the Bills? We wont know till Sunday, but I think the Jets are going to explode and move to 8-5 and one step closer to making the Playoffs... And once in the playoffs, with this coaching staff, and the way this D is starting to play... And now the run game is starting to get solid, with our ROOKIES (Leon Washington, Brickashaw Ferguson, Mangold, Brad Smith) the sky is the limit if you ask me.

BillsNick
12-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Troll

HendersonD06
12-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Troll

Yea... Im a troll... Im going into every thread on this damn site and saying shiit like, this thread has "Down-Syndrom", like you said, but yet... You keep coming into it. Im saying stuff like Bills suck, lol, this and that... Umm... No... I been on this site for a long time now. I only come when its the Jets vs The Bills... Before the game, and a little while after the game... To say GG or eat crow...

Im a troll? I have made like 2-3 threads this week, and thats the only ones I have posted in all this week... And thats all I have posted in, im just trying to get pumped up as a fan and talk Jets-Bills talk... But you know what? Im done, you all dont want me here... Im gone for good.

Inetpub
12-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Yea... Im a troll... Im going into every thread on this damn site and saying shiit like, this thread has "Down-Syndrom", like you said, but yet... You keep coming into it. Im saying stuff like Bills suck, lol, this and that... Umm... No... I been on this site for a long time now. I only come when its the Jets vs The Bills... Before the game, and a little while after the game... To say GG or eat crow...

Im a troll? I have made like 2-3 threads this week, and thats the only ones I have posted in all this week... And thats all I have posted in, im just trying to get pumped up as a fan and talk Jets-Bills talk... But you know what? Im done, you all dont want me here... Im gone for good.

Welcome to my world Henderson. There are so many asskissers on this forum that sometimes I look around they are already kissing my ass! BEST ADVICE, If you have an opinion, keep it to yourself because all they want to hear is how great JP is and how this year, Buffalo is winning the SB. Or wait. Realistically, how we are going to go 16-0. Or how we will lay the smack down on Chicago 41-0 next time they come to town.

I am a HUGE Buffalo Bills fan but I wont go out of the reality that this team needs some improvements. I use to put my opinions on here more often but as you can see, its called trolling now. Saying the Jets are doing well and that in reality, they have a better team is a no no. If your not kissing someones butt here, its not worth posting.

Pucker up buddy cause thats all they want here.

The_Philster
12-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Welcome to my world Henderson. There are so many asskissers on this forum that sometimes I look around they are already kissing my ass! BEST ADVICE, If you have an opinion, keep it to yourself because all they want to hear is how great JP is and how this year, Buffalo is winning the SB. Or wait. Realistically, how we are going to go 16-0. Or how we will lay the smack down on Chicago 41-0 next time they come to town.

I am a HUGE Buffalo Bills fan but I wont go out of the reality that this team needs some improvements. I use to put my opinions on here more often but as you can see, its called trolling now. Saying the Jets are doing well and that in reality, they have a better team is a no no. If your not kissing someones butt here, its not worth posting.

Pucker up buddy cause thats all they want here.http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/11-1148260547.gif

raphael120
12-06-2006, 12:50 PM
one thing i will say is they already put the plans in place for rebuilding awhile ago, they have their key playmaker positions developed (WR, QB, LB) and they had some really good decisions in the draft, picking up some OL, etc, what the jets did this year, we need to do next year....just give it time. we dont have a vet in JP yet...if we had chad we'd be doing a hell of a lot better too.

BillsNick
12-06-2006, 01:09 PM
But you know what? Im done, you all dont want me here... Im gone for good.

Bye. :bigwave:

NoodlearmchadforMVP
12-06-2006, 04:50 PM
wow, where's my good friend billsfan1?! tell me he got banned again...oh well

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

DolfagsSuck
12-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Typical fairweather fans representing Jets right here it is unfortunate.

Here's a real thought from a realistic Jets fan. We have exceeded expectations, we're happy with the team. The fact that we're in the playoff hunt is great news. However, any team can beat any other team on any given sunday in the NFL. Divisional games always scare and excite me and it should be a battle on sunday.

Jets might not be considered playoff caliber yet, but our coaching staff is preparing us for each game as if we were. The talent may come later, but the knowledge within our squad right now leads me to believe Jets will be good very soon whether Bills fans like to admit it or not.

Nighthawk
12-06-2006, 07:43 PM

YOu are one clueless Jets fan. I understand getting caught up in the season you're having, but you do realize that it is mostly because of the schedule...don't you? Your schedule is extremely soft, so don't get too excited.

Cntrygal
12-06-2006, 07:58 PM
:wave: Hey there Henderson!

CuseJetsFan83
12-06-2006, 08:00 PM
YOu are one clueless Jets fan. I understand getting caught up in the season you're having, but you do realize that it is mostly because of the schedule...don't you? Your schedule is extremely soft, so don't get too excited.

i dunno, the only "soft" parts of the schedule are cleveland and oakland..... all the other 14 games are predetermined divisional games......... the afc south and nfc north were supposed to be a bit more challenging but obviously that wasn't the case.......

just goes to show ya with the parity in the NFL, you cant take any game for granted

Cntrygal
12-06-2006, 08:00 PM
:mad:

WTF? Are you children chasing away fans from other teams before you discover that they are trolls? No bonus zb's for you guys.

BleedinGreenNC
12-07-2006, 08:29 AM

What about your schedule? If im not mistaken, our schedules are similar.

trapezeus
12-07-2006, 11:17 AM

Jets-27
Jills- 13

i see chad breaking his shoulder for the 3rd straight year against the bills.

HendersonD06
12-08-2006, 02:00 PM
i see chad breaking his shoulder for the 3rd straight year against the bills.

That speaks high about what kinda fans the Bills seem 2 have on here... Nice real nice. As a Jets fan, I guess you can say... Hmm, Im not really that shocked

trapezeus
12-08-2006, 02:20 PM
That speaks high about what kinda fans the Bills seem 2 have on here... Nice real nice. As a Jets fan, I guess you can say... Hmm, Im not really that shocked

Stating the truth isn't being a bad fan. Being a jets fan is being a bad human being.

On the good side of chad hurting himself, he'll find out that his left arm was stronger all along.

HendersonD06
12-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Stating the truth isn't being a bad fan. Being a jets fan is being a bad human being.

On the good side of chad hurting himself, he'll find out that his left arm was stronger all along.

Bro, cmon man, just stop... Your making yourself look stupid on this site.

All I can say is this... Chad is a warrior, I would pick a QB like Chad 2 run my team anyday, gets hurt, does the rehab to get back onto the field... and has the Jets at 7-5 and about to make the playoffs, his noodle arm has brung us Jets fans a fun season 2 watch, and a good Christmas 2, we play the Phins on Christmas night.

Do me a favor, before you talk about the Jets QB... How about you look at yours... Look at JP's Starting record going back from Last year... Not that good bro. Chad was LIGHTING it up his FIRST year in the NFL, 2002, check out the stats, because I already checked out J.P's... I would never wish or even think of Injury 2 J.P, shoot, as a Jets fan, I happen 2 luv the guy, I wish he stays healthy next season 2, I hope he signs a 10 year contract with the Bills, and plays each snap, he is a "winner" gotta luv him

Mad Bomber
12-08-2006, 08:30 PM

Jets-27
Jills- 13

Just go away, troll. While you make some good points about your team, you totally lose any credibility by not even bothering to call our team by their proper name. I don't go on your site and call your team the Jest or call your coach Mangina. By doing that you invalidate every valid point you make.

raphael120
12-08-2006, 08:32 PM
hahahaha....you said mangina

BillsFanUK
12-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Yea, and whos your team?

Urm, the Buffalo Bills who are going to beat the Jets and spoil your playoff hopes:respect: :respect:

The_Philster
12-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Just go away, troll. While you make some good points about your team, you totally lose any credibility by not even bothering to call our team by their proper name.
Good point...if a guy can't tell the difference between men and women...

BleedinGreenNC
12-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Good point...if a guy can't tell the difference between men and women...

Im not part of that conversation!

By the way, GREAT PIC that you sent me, thanks!!

mr nyjet
12-09-2006, 12:28 PM

:jetsuck:

from the buffalo news ( today):

Since the 2002 season, the Bills are 3-6 against the Jets and 1-9 against the Patriots. At least they're 6-3 against Miami, but the Dolphins haven't been to the playoffs since 2001. In this decade, the Bills are 13-27 against AFC East foes. They haven't finished higher than third in the East since '99.

you made it to the playoffs , what, 7 or 8 years ago?

we've been there 4 times in the last 5 years.

we still have more world championships , aka, the lombardi trophy, than you do.

scoreboard! :bandwagon:respect:

BleedinGreenNC
12-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Oh man, i was hoping nobody brought up the championship thing, it is going to get crazy now.

Moved in 5....4...3...2...1...

mr nyjet
12-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Oh man, i was hoping nobody brought up the championship thing, it is going to get crazy now.

Moved in 5....4...3...2...1...

so what? facts are facts! going there 4 times and coming home empty is not like coming home with the trophy.

just ask viking fans........:dance:

BleedinGreenNC
12-09-2006, 12:37 PM
so what? facts are facts! going there 4 times and coming home empty is not like coming home with the trophy.

just ask viking fans........:dance:

Relax man, im a fellow Jet's fan, but i take that kind of talk to the smack zone, i was just preparing for the crap to hit the fan.

It will be ok, no need to get bent out of shape!!:dance:

BillsFanInMass
12-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Lol The Jets got owned especially ****ABrickshaw Fergy lol.