OT.....Funny Thing happend at game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

OT.....Funny Thing happend at game last night.

We were sitting in the west endzone with all the freaking little mainiac kids! Anyway there was this family in front of us. They were all dressed in Viking garb. Well on the fumble that got reversed the little kids( 2 boys around 10 or 11) were rubbing it in. Then the ref reversed it and we were all cheering. Well one little boy started to cry. Then he took the pad that the bills gave out to all the kids and wrote "BIlls fans are FU.....Ck...ers!" and held it up to me and my friends. I could not believe a little 10 year old would do that. Well I told his mom and she pinched him so hard he really had something to cry about. The little brat was making faces at me the rest of the game!
  • Jaded 7
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

What a little snotbucket kid! Sad what kids these days say and/or do. I'd never take him to another game if I were his parents! And when I got the little brat home I'd wash his mouth out with soap!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

he needs a

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

It's a shame how poorly behaved some kids are these days...poor parenting. I know there are parents in this group and I would think that you're all better parents than this kid's parents. I know BigDoug certainly seems to be
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

I was at Applebees with my wife tonight and 4-5 kids ranging from 10-12 years old were at a table while the parents of the kids were at another table. One of the kids very lowdly told the waitress he wanted to bang her. Needless to say the waitress went over to the parents table and told the parents. Mom and dad were not very happy and lets just say I don't think the kid was very happy after that..

Comment

• Jaded 7
            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
            • Jul 2002

You have GOT to be kidding me! OMG, that's worse than Bledsoe's story above! I swear I can't believe these kids these days. This kid needs to be grounded for a very long time!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
            The only answer I found for all this hurt
            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Quizlet2002
              Veteran Zoner
              • Aug 2002

hmm

Yah well, in Rochester Applebees is more like APPLEBOOBS or APPLEBEMEE ... half the waitress's, wear tops down to there tits and skirts up to there belly buttons... Damn---

Comment

• Rude American
                EE is my American Idol
                • Jul 2002

Re: OT.....Funny Thing happend at game last night.

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
                We were sitting in the west endzone with all the freaking little mainiac kids! Anyway there was this family in front of us. They were all dressed in Viking garb. Well on the fumble that got reversed the little kids( 2 boys around 10 or 11) were rubbing it in. Then the ref reversed it and we were all cheering. Well one little boy started to cry. Then he took the pad that the bills gave out to all the kids and wrote "BIlls fans are FU.....Ck...ers!" and held it up to me and my friends. I could not believe a little 10 year old would do that. Well I told his mom and she pinched him so hard he really had something to cry about. The little brat was making faces at me the rest of the game!
                I can't believe you let a 10-year old wind you up.
                You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

you can always tell the kids who aren't beaten.

spare the rod, spoil the child.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• kgun12
                    • Jul 2002

I have a 19 and a 15 year old, we went to the Hall of Fame with my brothers and their families, my one brothers kids are 15 and 17. they can be a handful. At one point my 15 yr. old asked me why the kids were so bad and he said "Dad is Uncle ----- adopted" and I asked why and he said cause "you would kill us if we ever acted that way". My kids are very well behaved and that because we set the rules and NEVER waiver. They know what we expect and don't except anything less. Lord is right about spare the rod.
                    Retired Air Traffic Controller
                    USAF VETERAN
                    DAV

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                      • Jul 2002

Yet a few more childhoods down the tubes...!

Many Americans allow sports to control their lives. Sadly. They allow their families to be split and ignore them as a result.
                      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wys Guy
                        [B]Yet a few more childhoods down the tubes...!

There is a common correlation between these kids and Dolphin fans...

Comment

• StillLurkin
                          • Jul 2002

this may sound bad, but i would have a very hard time not laughing my butt off at that. just think a 10 year old holding up that sign is hillarious, but then again if it was my kid, a good a$$ whoopin is in order!!
                          Become one with nature.........then marinate it!

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

[QUOTE]Originally posted by don137
                            [B]
                            Originally posted by Wys Guy
                            Yet a few more childhoods down the tubes...!

There is a common correlation between these kids and Dolphin fans...

Very true...and it all comes down to poor parenting. I mean, c'mon...how could any self-respecting parent allow their children to root for the Fish?
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

My older boy likes the Packers

At least he's not a Cub fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X