• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Scenario...

I of course don't want to see this happen, but in lieu of Crowell, anything is possible...

What happens if Losman gets injured against the Jets early in the game and is lost for the season? Do you bring him back next year? If so, do you have him penciled in as the starter, or do you try to go find the next QB of the future?

Let's assume for sake of argument that the injury he sustains is not career-threatening (even though he would miss 4 games), so it's not an injury that would seem to affect his performance next year.

Jon
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Scenario...

Originally posted by Mudflap1
    I of course don't want to see this happen, but in lieu of Crowell, anything is possible...

What happens if Losman gets injured against the Jets early in the game and is lost for the season? Do you bring him back next year? If so, do you have him penciled in as the starter, or do you try to go find the next QB of the future?

Let's assume for sake of argument that the injury he sustains is not career-threatening (even though he would miss 4 games), so it's not an injury that would seem to affect his performance next year.

Jon
    id bring back Losman but maybe sign Brad Johnson if he is released or Damon Huard, Jim Sorgi.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Why would we not bring back Losman next year if he got hurt Sunday? I don't understand the question.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

get rid of the bum.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Going off of how he's played...he's our starter next year and beyond short of him falling apart these last 4 games
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
            Why would we not bring back Losman next year if he got hurt Sunday? I don't understand the question.
            The question, phrased differently, is how would you judge Losman if his season ended today? Does his play warrant bringing him back? If so, should he start? Should we get someone else that clearly would be the starter over him?

Jon

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
              • Feb 2005

His play warrants a feeling of confidence among the coaches and players. He is the starter next season.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                Going off of how he's played...he's our starter next year and beyond short of him falling apart these last 4 games
                You didn't read the original post.

I think we look for someone who is better. Not saying we'll find anything, but we should be out there looking.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                  The question, phrased differently, is how would you judge Losman if his season ended today? Does his play warrant bringing him back? If so, should he start? Should we get someone else that clearly would be the starter over him?

Jon
                  In light of the Crowell injury does anybody really understand how little depth we have?!

This just in: The QB conversation is over. JP is coming back, no-matter-what, as the starter, next year. Everything in the National media has confirmed the same thing. Move on to another topic like keeping Fletcher and signing a Defense in the off season!!

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

hey, if grossman stays in, then losman sure as hell better, grossman makes JP look like the next coming of jim kelly.

Comment

• Inetpub
                      i'm a tool
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      In light of the Crowell injury does anybody really understand how little depth we have?!

This just in: The QB conversation is over. JP is coming back, no-matter-what, as the starter, next year. Everything in the National media has confirmed the same thing. Move on to another topic like keeping Fletcher and signing a Defense in the off season!!
                      In the words of Phil...Prove it. Wheres the posting by the team? and the news, last time I checked, they arent always correct. You of all people ***** at the reporters writing crap so now that they apparantly write something good its believable?

Until there is a definitive post from the Buffalo Bills, nothing is set in concrete.
                      That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• Inetpub
                        i'm a tool
                        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by raphael120
                        hey, if grossman stays in, then losman sure as hell better, grossman makes JP look like the next coming of jim kelly.
                        except grossman wins his games. albiet help from his stellar Defense.

What would you rather have? Wins or QB rating? I'd take wins.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Inetpub
                          except grossman wins his games. albiet help from his stellar Defense.

Your Telling me JP couldn't win on that team? If you think that you are an idiot.
                          Last edited by THATHURMANATOR; 12-06-2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                            You're Telling me JP couldn't win on that team? I think that you are an idiot.

sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Inetpub
                              i'm a tool
                              • Aug 2006

Your Telling me JP couldn't win on that team? I you think that you are an idiot.
                              MY wording was

GROSSMAN WINS HIS GAMES. ALBIET HELP FROM HIS STELLAR DEFENSE.

What part of that says JP would win if he played for Chicago? Please explain to me how you got JP couldnt win from that sentence because if you want to call me an idiot, learn to write first.

Your Telling me JP couldn't win on that team? I you think that you are an idiot.
                              I YOU THINK? What language is that?

If you want to put words in my mouth, put down your a moron as words from my mouth. Otherwise READ what is there and dont try to do something you obviously arent good at....thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X