PDA

View Full Version : Scenario...

Mudflap1
12-05-2006, 05:44 PM
I of course don't want to see this happen, but in lieu of Crowell, anything is possible...

What happens if Losman gets injured against the Jets early in the game and is lost for the season? Do you bring him back next year? If so, do you have him penciled in as the starter, or do you try to go find the next QB of the future?

Let's assume for sake of argument that the injury he sustains is not career-threatening (even though he would miss 4 games), so it's not an injury that would seem to affect his performance next year.

Jon

BILLSROCK1212
12-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I of course don't want to see this happen, but in lieu of Crowell, anything is possible...

What happens if Losman gets injured against the Jets early in the game and is lost for the season? Do you bring him back next year? If so, do you have him penciled in as the starter, or do you try to go find the next QB of the future?

Let's assume for sake of argument that the injury he sustains is not career-threatening (even though he would miss 4 games), so it's not an injury that would seem to affect his performance next year.

Jon
id bring back Losman but maybe sign Brad Johnson if he is released or Damon Huard, Jim Sorgi.

jamze132
12-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Why would we not bring back Losman next year if he got hurt Sunday? I don't understand the question.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 04:53 AM
get rid of the bum.

The_Philster
12-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Going off of how he's played...he's our starter next year and beyond short of him falling apart these last 4 games

Mudflap1
12-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Why would we not bring back Losman next year if he got hurt Sunday? I don't understand the question.

The question, phrased differently, is how would you judge Losman if his season ended today? Does his play warrant bringing him back? If so, should he start? Should we get someone else that clearly would be the starter over him?

Jon

Yasgur's Farm
12-06-2006, 11:34 AM
His play warrants a feeling of confidence among the coaches and players. He is the starter next season.

Earthquake Enyart
12-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Going off of how he's played...he's our starter next year and beyond short of him falling apart these last 4 games
You didn't read the original post.

I think we look for someone who is better. Not saying we'll find anything, but we should be out there looking.

HHURRICANE
12-06-2006, 01:11 PM
The question, phrased differently, is how would you judge Losman if his season ended today? Does his play warrant bringing him back? If so, should he start? Should we get someone else that clearly would be the starter over him?

Jon

In light of the Crowell injury does anybody really understand how little depth we have?!

This just in: The QB conversation is over. JP is coming back, no-matter-what, as the starter, next year. Everything in the National media has confirmed the same thing. Move on to another topic like keeping Fletcher and signing a Defense in the off season!!

raphael120
12-06-2006, 03:28 PM
hey, if grossman stays in, then losman sure as hell better, grossman makes JP look like the next coming of jim kelly.

Inetpub
12-06-2006, 03:44 PM
In light of the Crowell injury does anybody really understand how little depth we have?!

This just in: The QB conversation is over. JP is coming back, no-matter-what, as the starter, next year. Everything in the National media has confirmed the same thing. Move on to another topic like keeping Fletcher and signing a Defense in the off season!!

In the words of Phil...Prove it. Wheres the posting by the team? and the news, last time I checked, they arent always correct. You of all people ***** at the reporters writing crap so now that they apparantly write something good its believable?

Until there is a definitive post from the Buffalo Bills, nothing is set in concrete.

Inetpub
12-06-2006, 03:46 PM
hey, if grossman stays in, then losman sure as hell better, grossman makes JP look like the next coming of jim kelly.

except grossman wins his games. albiet help from his stellar Defense.

What would you rather have? Wins or QB rating? I'd take wins.

THATHURMANATOR
12-06-2006, 03:48 PM

Your Telling me JP couldn't win on that team? If you think that you are an idiot.

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 03:54 PM
You're Telling me JP couldn't win on that team? I think that you are an idiot.

:10:

Inetpub
12-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Your Telling me JP couldn't win on that team? I you think that you are an idiot.
MY wording was

GROSSMAN WINS HIS GAMES. ALBIET HELP FROM HIS STELLAR DEFENSE.

What part of that says JP would win if he played for Chicago? Please explain to me how you got JP couldnt win from that sentence because if you want to call me an idiot, learn to write first.

Your Telling me JP couldn't win on that team? I you think that you are an idiot.

I YOU THINK? What language is that?

If you want to put words in my mouth, put down your a moron as words from my mouth. Otherwise READ what is there and dont try to do something you obviously arent good at....thinking.

THATHURMANATOR
12-06-2006, 04:14 PM
MY wording was

GROSSMAN WINS HIS GAMES. ALBIET HELP FROM HIS STELLAR DEFENSE.

What part of that says JP would win if he played for Chicago? Please explain to me how you got JP couldnt win from that sentence because if you want to call me an idiot, learn to write first.

I YOU THINK? What language is that?

If you want to put words in my mouth, put down your a moron as words from my mouth. Otherwise READ what is there and dont try to do something you obviously arent good at....thinking.
Way to take the F out of IF to try to make me look bad! BUSH LEAGUE!!!

Inetpub
12-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Way to take the F out of IF to try to make me look bad! BUSH LEAGUE!!!
Yet you are the one editing your post.
:blah::ee::homer:

Gotta love how Justafan also corrected you.

lol.

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Yet you are the one editing your post.
:blah::ee::homer:

Gotta love how Justafan also corrected you.

lol.

I'm on thurms side,you troll. :mad:

Typ0
12-06-2006, 04:51 PM
If it's true that you have to judge him by the whole season then he has to be sent packing. He's had two decent games where he didn't lose us the game and the rest he either sucked and was useless or actually lost us the game.

Typ0
12-06-2006, 04:52 PM
It's hillarious how passions drive people to things that are not good for them. People here so passionately want JP Losman to be the answer that they have resolved to the idea he the answer.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 05:16 PM
It's hillarious how passions drive people to things that are not good for them. People here so passionately want JP Losman to be the answer that they have resolved to the idea he the answer.

it's pathetic.... :down:

HHURRICANE
12-07-2006, 09:33 AM

This is where it's a waste to argue with the unrealistic.

I never said Losman's awesome or that he's going to be our starter for the next 10 years or he's the "answer". NEVER, EVER ONCE HAVE I EVER SAID THAT.

However, Peyton Manning on this team would not get us in the playoffs. PERIOD. So when the team has so many holes why would we be stupid enough to replace a guy that has better numbers than half of the league including QB's that we had a shot at taking and we didn't.

We are not the Ravens where they had a team but just needed a better QB!!
The irony is that the Ravens are 9-3 and giving McNair alot of the credit but his numbers are IDENTICAL to JP's.

Bring on the counter argument. Oh that's right, after 12 weeks you still don't have one!!

Earthquake Enyart
12-07-2006, 10:03 AM
This is where it's a waste to argue with the unrealistic.

I
However, Peyton Manning on this team would not get us in the playoffs. PERIOD. So when the team has so many holes why would we be stupid enough to replace a guy that has better numbers than half of the league including QB's that we had a shot at taking and we didn't.

Bring on the counter argument. Oh that's right, after 12 weeks you still don't have one!!
Are you kidding me?

Peyton on this team would have beat Detroit, the Jets and the first NE game for sure, and probably would have put us over the hump against the Colts and Chargers.

That's 10-2 baby.

justasportsfan
12-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Are you kidding me?

Peyton on this team would have beat Detroit, the Jets and the first NE game for sure, and probably would have put us over the hump against the Colts and Chargers.

That's 10-2 baby.yeah sure. Peyton would've been sacked more than any qb in the league with this OL.

Earthquake Enyart
12-07-2006, 10:09 AM
yeah sure. Peyton would've been sacked more than any qb in the league with this OL.
No one gets sacked more than JP. Even Bledsoe.

justasportsfan
12-07-2006, 10:13 AM
No one gets sacked more than JP. Even Bledsoe.
that's because he's been told to stay in the pocket and finish the play.

Did you even see how Peyton played when he was pressured against the cowboys? They lost.

raphael120
12-07-2006, 12:52 PM

grossman doesnt win his games, he does everything to LOSE them, his DEFENSE wins the games, not HIM