PDA

View Full Version : Just want you all to realize something!!!!

X-Era
12-05-2006, 05:56 PM
This is the FIRST time since the season started that the first page of the board is NOT dominated with JP threads!

That must mean:

1) People who have been questionable on him are satisfied by his recent play (last 3 games)
2) People who stood and stand firmly behind him feel hes showing signs of a bright future
3) Haters dont have much hate to spew
OR,
4) Theres bigger issues at this point

I believe in # 2 and #4 personally. Any team that gives up and AVERAGE of 198 yards on the ground per game in the past 4, and only gains an average of 69 will lose the majority of their games. You cant even worry about your QB when you cant run or stop the run.

Our biggest problems arent Losman anymore.

Yes, I guess this is a Losman post, but 2 on page one of the board is a HUGE reduction and thats a good thing!

Philagape
12-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Our biggest problems never were about Losman

BILLSROCK1212
12-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Our biggest problems never were about Losman
and i am sure that was the voice of the board at the time when Losman was almost about to rename this forum JP Losman forum

SABURZFAN
12-05-2006, 06:09 PM
This is the FIRST time since the season started that the first page of the board is NOT dominated with JP threads!

That must mean:

1) People who have been questionable on him are satisfied by his recent play (last 3 games)
2) People who stood and stand firmly behind him feel hes showing signs of a bright future
OR,

5)Licker Mods send Just Pathetic threads to Spam Zone.

mybills
12-05-2006, 06:10 PM

Any team that gives up and AVERAGE of 198 yards on the ground per game in the past 4, and only gains an average of 69 will lose the majority of their games.

Don't mind me, I had to bold things and post it again, so I could make sense of it.

hmm, they won two of their last 3, 3 of their last 5....and..

X-Era
12-05-2006, 06:18 PM
5)Licker Mods send Just Pathetic threads to Spam Zone.

Stick to making sammichs and let the MEN handle the football talk! Ohh and Shelby too.

SABURZFAN
12-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Stick to making sammichs and let the MEN handle the football talk! Ohh and Shelby too.

you better go play with your Barbie's then. :rolleyes:

X-Era
12-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Don't mind me, I had to bold things and post it again, so I could make sense of it.

hmm, they won two of their last 3, 3 of their last 5....and..

Yes, and you can thank none other than JP who had to just about carry the team to the wins! That WONT work forever, and it WONT carry us into the playoffs or even to a .500 record. We need alot more from our run D and ground game, thats the point.

X-Era
12-05-2006, 06:22 PM
you better go play with your Barbie's then. :rolleyes:

May be just a emoticon but how many "men" roll their eyes?

Hate will lead you to the darkside my friend, say hi to TD while your there.

The Sith are going down....down, down, down.

SABURZFAN
12-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Yes, and you can thank none other than JP who had to just about carry the team to the wins!

:roflmao:

SABURZFAN
12-05-2006, 06:26 PM
:monkeyp:
May be just a emoticon but how many "men" roll their eyes?

Hate will lead you to the darkside my friend, say hi to TD while your there.

The Sith are going down....down, down, down.

mybills
12-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Yes, and you can thank none other than JP who had to just about carry the team to the wins! That WONT work forever, and it WONT carry us into the playoffs or even to a .500 record. We need alot more from our run D and ground game, thats the point.

It's not JP doing all the work, and it's not JP NOT doing all the work. It's all of them working and not working as a team.

Which is why I was trying to figure this out...

Any team that gives up and AVERAGE of 198 yards on the ground per game in the past 4, and only gains an average of 69.. will lose the majority of their games. You cant even worry about your QB when you cant run or stop the run.

They won the majority of the last 5 games, so it doesn't make sense.

shelby
12-05-2006, 06:49 PM
SAB, are you calling me a "licker mod"?!?!?
:club:

YardRat
12-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Who is this JP you speak of??

PECKERWOOD
12-05-2006, 06:50 PM

:rofl: You forgot to swear Shelby.

YardRat
12-05-2006, 06:51 PM

I just thanked this post, but I REALLY mean Thank You :D

SABURZFAN
12-05-2006, 06:53 PM

DID YOU?

TacklingDummy
12-05-2006, 07:12 PM

That must mean:

OR,

NO, it means

1) The Lickers haven't started 50 threads on defending Lover Boy.

2) Most threads started about JP were started by the Lickers.

3) Most have come to the conclusion that JP is never going to lead us to a playoff victory.

TacklingDummy
12-05-2006, 07:14 PM

:lmao:

You mean the defense and special teams,, right?

PECKERWOOD
12-05-2006, 07:37 PM

Yeah, our defense has looked great this year. Especially against the run! :rofl:

RockStar36
12-05-2006, 07:37 PM
He can't lead the team to the playoffs when the run defense allows the opposing team to rush for almost 200 a game.

X-Era
12-05-2006, 07:38 PM
:roflmao:

I hope you dont think Im angry or ticked, I actually like a bit of harmless nut busting.

But I seriously dont know why you hate the guy so much.

What would he have to do to earn your respect and have you call him all we need? Seriosuly for a second answer that question. Give me some details.

PECKERWOOD
12-05-2006, 07:42 PM
I hope you dont think Im angry or ticked, I actually like a bit of harmless nut busting.

But I seriously dont know why you hate the guy so much.

What would he have to do to earn your respect and have you call him all we need? Seriosuly for a second answer that question. Give me some details.

Sabz doesn't hate Losman, that's the whole point.

X-Era
12-05-2006, 07:43 PM

Hey, werent you in that movie with Alicia Silverstone? You know with that black actor from Scrubs, Donal Faison? and that girl in Dont Say a Word, Brittany Murphy?

X-Era
12-05-2006, 07:55 PM
It's not JP doing all the work, and it's not JP NOT doing all the work. It's all of them working and not working as a team.

Which is why I was trying to figure this out...

They won the majority of the last 5 games, so it doesn't make sense.

Ok, lets clear some things up. I have never, and will never believe that the entire fortunes of any team revolve around the QB. It is now and always has been a team game. Its haters who want to solely dwell on JP. This TEAM doesnt have good enough overall talent to go to the playoffs. Also, the thrust of my thread is that we have far worse problems and probably always have then JP. And that our lack of debate on JP could mean we all see the bigger problems. Our run D is horrible, and our ground game is non-existant. Our o-line is not always paving the way for big run days, but McGahee still hasnt proven he is the star that he thinks he is, or even that I think we need.

That could very well mean that the people crying for lines, lines, and more lines are in part right. I also think we need a few more great playmakers and that the lines wont fix all the problems, but it is part of it.

My point on JP is that he in fact has led the team to several wins recently with a few late drives. No, it was never all him. Our pass blocking has been much much better after the break, and JP is more successfull because of it. But, he also gets credit for the throws that he has made to win 2 of those 3 games. The games are a team effort, but it was nice to see one of our critical playmakers make plays to help the win.

The "sense" of it is that its still a team game in my mind. But its also nice to see that when some components fail, JP has stepped up and done his share to still get the win. If we can get a true stud RB, boost the o-line with proven vets and draftees, add another WR threat, and help the run D, we can be what we need. But thats a long list and it should tell us we are a ways off. Maybe the lack of JP posts shows us that most of us realize that.

TacklingDummy
12-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Yeah, our defense has looked great this year. Especially against the run! :rofl:

Did anyone say they have played great? No. But they have played well enough for the Bills to have 5 more wins if the Offense would have showed up.