PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to our FAs after the season?

BILLSROCK1212
12-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Player Position Type 2007 Team
Anderson, Tim DT RFA
Clements, Nate CB UFA
Davis, Andre WR UFA
Fletcher-Baker, London LB UFA
Gandy, Mike OL UFA
Greer, Jabari CB RFA
Hargrove, Anthony DE RFA
Kelsay, Chris DE UFA
Lindell, Rian PK UFA
Preston, Duke OL ERFA
Shelton, Daimon FB UFA
Thomas, Anthony RB UFA
Thomas, Kiwaukee CB UFA
Williams, Shaud RB RFA
Wire, Coy S UFA

anyone in bold i BILLieve will return to the Bills

BADTHINGSMAN
12-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Id like to see Atrain and Kelsay back(rotational)..

BILLSROCK1212
12-05-2006, 06:11 PM
i think we will draft a DE and an RB

BADTHINGSMAN
12-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Possibly a RB/FB gotta wonder if Marv will go offense this year in the draft..

dolphan117
12-05-2006, 06:20 PM
I dont know about Clements, with the cap increase someone is probably going to throw a great deal of money at him. Is Marve going to match the big spenders?

Yasgur's Farm
12-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Player Position Type 2007 Team
Anderson, Tim DT RFA
Clements, Nate CB UFA
Davis, Andre WR UFA
Gandy, Mike OL UFA
Greer, Jabari CB RFA
Hargrove, Anthony DE RFA
Kelsay, Chris DE UFA
Lindell, Rian PK UFA
Preston, Duke OL ERFA
Shelton, Daimon FB UFA
Thomas, Anthony RB UFA
Thomas, Kiwaukee CB UFA
Williams, Shaud RB RFA
Wire, Coy S UFA

BADTHINGSMAN
12-05-2006, 06:27 PM
I dont know about Clements, with the cap increase someone is probably going to throw a great deal of money at him. Is Marve going to match the big spenders?

Thats what makes me nervous, Clements is a great player when he wants to play.. I think the Giants/Redskins would be the most interested..

gr8slayer
12-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Most likely all gone.

jamze132
12-06-2006, 04:24 AM
You can rest assured that he will probably be going to Washington. They will shell out the most for him.

mysticsoto
12-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Player Position Type 2007 Team:

Anderson, Tim DT RFA
Clements, Nate CB UFA - I would love to keep him, but the more I think about it, the more I think Washington will likely outbid us for him. :(
Davis, Andre WR UFA
Fletcher-Baker, London LB UFA - as long as he doesn't ask for too much $$$.
Gandy, Mike OL UFA - is versatile for either OG/OT and has played very decent at LG!
Greer, Jabari CB RFA
Hargrove, Anthony DE RFA
Kelsay, Chris DE UFA
Lindell, Rian PK UFA
Preston, Duke OL ERFA
Shelton, Daimon FB UFA
Thomas, Anthony RB UFA
Thomas, Kiwaukee CB UFA
Williams, Shaud RB RFA
Wire, Coy S UFA

Anyone in bold i BILLieve will return to the Bills

I'd do the following:

- Let Hargrove take Kelsay's place.

- Draft a big DT (I know the FO probably won't do that - but it's there mistake!) Alan Branch is probably the only one that fits the bill this year (1st rounder?). Unfortunatley, the FO is more likely to go after someone like Dan Banzuin - 6'3, 272 lbs, 4.70 or Brian Robison, 6'3", 275 lbs, 4.70 - since they prefer speedy smaller guys. :(

- If we could score Paul Williams (WR) in the 2nd rd, (6'2", 210 lbs, 4.35) it would help Evans and JP out tremendously. We could have Paul replace Andre Davis. Since typically WRs take awhile before adapting to the NFL, I don't think we get rid of much of what we have right now...But Peerless is likely gone the following year then...unless we get someone in FA to replace him...like Drew Bennett (which I would definitely try for)!!!

- Draft a big LB for Fletcher regardless of whether we keep him or not. Maybe an Anthony Waters (6'3", 235 lbs, 4.65) or Nate Harris (6'1", 232 lbs, 4.65) (3rd rd?). Look into FA also (Lance Briggs ?)

- Draft a big road grating guard for RG (Manuel Ramirez, 6'4", 335, 5.20) - 4th rd?. Keep Preston for backup C/OG. Of course, I'd rather get Steinbach or Manuwai in FA though! We could still let Ramirez compete with Merz for a final spot...

- Draft a FB among the undrafted. There are always plenty of FBs leftover after a draft!!! Maybe someone like Donte Rosario (6'4", 250 ? Not very fast, but big and strong). Otherwise, look at FA.

The 6th and 7th rds could be whatever prospects the scouts recommend that might be up and coming players. We could get someone like Deshauwn Wynn (5'11", 238 lbs, 4.55) to replace Shaud Williams - another not to small body. And maybe another speedy LB (Quincy Black ? 6'3", 227 lbs, 4.60) to mold into our offense ???

Gunzlingr
12-06-2006, 04:44 PM
I would like to keep:

Clements, Nate CB UFA
Gandy, Mike OL UFA
Greer, Jabari CB RFA
Hargrove, Anthony DE RFA
Lindell, Rian PK UFA
Preston, Duke OL ERFA
Shelton, Daimon FB UFA
Thomas, Anthony RB UFA