PDA

View Full Version : i just got in from the Tampa game..........

Mitchy moo
12-06-2006, 12:13 AM
There we're alot of Sabres fans at the game and I was fortunate enough to sit in the front row where they shot on the tampa goalie twice. I watched every goal and it happened literally 15 feet in front of me. I sat right next to the getty photographer and he had a port hole open all night to take pictures and had pics of the girls, the players and even Briere on his hat trick arm swoosh (which he promised to email me).

I couldn't possibly be happier about how it went and I really had a great time!! http://s4.images.proboards.com/wink.gif <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

PUCKER
12-06-2006, 12:22 AM
My brother,who lives near Tampa was going to the game. He was taking his son (my nephew) who is home from Texas (Air Force) for 3 weeks. Good game for them to see! :hockey:

Mitchy moo
12-06-2006, 12:24 AM
My brother,who lives near Tampa was going to the game. He was taking his son (my nephew) who is home from Texas (Air Force) for 3 weeks. Good game for them to see! :hockey:
We got Dave andre..... bobble head dolls on the way in. It has a little stanley cup & the doll, pretty neat.

YardRat
12-06-2006, 06:19 AM
The sun ALWAYS shines on the Skoob :D

clumping platelets
12-06-2006, 07:48 AM
Why didn't you hold up a "BillsZone.com" or "SabresZone.com" sign? :mad:

Mitchy moo
12-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Why didn't you hold up a "BillsZone.com" or "SabresZone.com" sign? :mad:

I forgot to bring any sign actually.

shelby
12-06-2006, 04:54 PM
i wish i had gone!:wail:

BlackMetalNinja
12-06-2006, 05:23 PM
My friend in Tampa emailed me today saying that there were a ton of Sabres fans there and that after the 4th goal the Tampa fans cleared out and there were some extremely loud Let's Go Buffalo chants going on! Job well done guys!

Mitchy moo
12-06-2006, 06:45 PM
My friend in Tampa emailed me today saying that there were a ton of Sabres fans there and that after the 4th goal the Tampa fans cleared out and there were some extremely loud Let's Go Buffalo chants going on! Job well done guys!

Yes there was!!!!!!!

PUCKER
12-06-2006, 11:33 PM
We got Dave andre..... bobble head dolls on the way in. It has a little stanley cup & the doll, pretty neat.

OMG! Hes my all-time fav player! Where are you getting them from? Got any extras? :angel: :biggrin:

BillsNick
12-07-2006, 07:36 AM
That place easily had an equal amount of Sabres fans if not more.

The St Pete Times Forum is OUR house!

BlackMetalNinja
12-07-2006, 07:42 AM
That place easily had an equal amount of Sabres fans if not more.

The St Pete Times Forum is OUR house!

Sadly everywhere is becoming "our" house because of how well the team is doing. We never saw this turnout in the past... makes me think we have a lot of bandwagoners hopping aboard all the sudden.

BillsNick
12-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Sadly everywhere is becoming "our" house because of how well the team is doing. We never saw this turnout in the past... makes me think we have a lot of bandwagoners hopping aboard all the sudden.

No doubt. I bet alot of the Bandwagoners are Western NY transplants accross the country who may have followed the team at some point, but now with everything thats happening, they are coming out of the woodwork.

BlackMetalNinja
12-07-2006, 07:56 AM
No doubt. I bet alot of the Bandwagoners are Western NY transplants accross the country who may have followed the team at some point, but now with everything thats happening, they are coming out of the woodwork.

I imagine so... I could understand it here because the area I live in honestly seems to have more Western NY transplants then people who are actually born and raised here. I find a handful of people every single day from somewhere in Western NY and whenever I'm wearing Bills/Sabres gear somebody stops me and comments!